Realme 7, 7 Pro To Launch In India On September 3
Realme has officially confirmed the launch date of its upcoming mid-range smartphones Realme 7 and Realme 7 Pro in India.
Highlights of the Story
- Realme 7, 7 Pro launch will begin at 12:30 pm on September 3.
- The new series is teased on Flipkart with its availability.
- It is teased for a faster experience with this smartphone.
Realme has officially confirmed the launch date of its upcoming mid-range smartphones, Realme 7 and 7 Pro. It is set to launch in India on September 3. On Thursday, the company announced through a tweet on its social media account.
Being one of the youngest & fastest growing smartphone brands, we have always believed in going beyond the ordinary & creating benchmarks that empower our users. It’s time for us to take the next leap.— realme (@realmemobiles) August 28, 2020
Launching #realme7 & #realme7Pro at 12:30 PM, 3rd Sep.https://t.co/GocO45a9fp pic.twitter.com/ASvePkDFUj
The company will host a digital launch event on its social media channels to announce the debut of the new models. According to the tweets by the company, it will be available for sale on Flipkart. The e-commerce site has already set a microsite for the Realme 7 series. Additionally, the phones have passed the TUV Rheinland Smartphone Reliability Verification.
Some of the specs of this series are out in open via the posters online. The phones will ship with a 65W SuperDard charging solution. Moreover, the Realme 7 series is likely to be the fastest in the price segment.
On the other hand, the listing also confirms the Realme 7 and 7 Pro will retain the punch-hole design from the Realme 6. The design will help in accommodating the selfie camera.
Realme India CEO Madhav Sheth has also shared a brief video that suggests the presence of an in-display fingerprint sensor on the Realme 7 series. In addition, he also tweeted he will speak about the series during his AskMadhav virtual session in a few days. He has even added Faster7 in his twitter handle to promote the new smartphone.
Meanwhile, the company has announced blind order sale for Realme 7 and 7Pro from today i.e August 27th to September 2nd on their website.
In this blind order sale, interested users can pay Rs 1,000 during this period and the unit will be dispatched once the remaining balance is paid between September 3rd and 15th. Customers buying the series during Blind Order users will get Rs 100 off coupon. This is valid on AIoT products and Rs 500 to Rs 1,000 random discount for Realme 7 Pro buyers.
However, there is not much information available on the specs of this series. As it is a successor to the Realme 6, we can expect it to bear some similarities.
The series can have a 64MP quad-camera setup and a higher refresh rate. The rendered image on Flipkart shows the Realme 7 will have the volume rocker on the left side, while the power button is on the right side.
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…
- Nokia G20 comes as the latest budget offering by HMD Global in India.
- Today, OPPO brings yet another charming smartphone for you to flaunt in style. After the Reno5 Series earlier this year, the brand has today launched its all-new Reno6 Series. And we have the Reno6 Pro 5G, which is now launched in India starting at a price tag of Rs. 39,990 for the 12GB+256GB variant. We…