Realme 6 is the more affordable smartphone packed with more Pro features including a 64MP Pro camera, 90Hz smooth display, 30W fast charging option and an all-new side fingerprint scanner. All this comes starting from just Rs.12,999 which can get it a position amongst the best picks in the budget.
Realme 6 has an ultra-smooth 90Hz display with a 64MP quad-camera at the back which makes it exclusive at this price.
- 90Hz display
- 30W flash charge
- 64MP quad-camera
- Pre-installed bloatware
Realme 6 is the new budget winner having a lot of new features at this price, including a 90Hz display and fast charging.
The Realme 6 comes with a 6.6-inch FHD+ 90Hz Ultra Smooth Display complemented by a Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection as an add-on. With a 90.6% screen-to-body ratio, the overall visual experience is admirable.
Realme has switched to a new Comet design for the Realme 6. This design looks premium when the light strikes on it because of the gradient finish. The back also features a quad-camera module. The fingerprint sensor is placed smartly on the side power button, which is not-so-common. The usual notch is replaced by a punch-hole on the top-left corner of the display.
Realme 6 is powered by a 12nm octa-core MediaTek Helio G90T chipset and powerful AI which delivers outstanding performance, even for gaming. It comes with three RAM variants – 4GB, 6GB and 8GB.
The Realme 6 Pro packs a Pro camera module both on the front and the rear. The 64MP quad-camera system on the rear is capable of taking great shots. There is a 64MP primary camera, 8MP ultra-wide-angle lens, 2MP monochrome camera, and a 4cm macro lens. The 16MP selfie camera is packed in the punch-hole on the front. The cameras have AI scene recognition as well.
The Realme 6 has a long-lasting 4,300 mAh battery which is accompanied by a 30W flash charge technology which can charge it to full in just over an hour. Realme 6 also comes with a USB Type-C port.
Realme is taking over the budget segment and with Realme 6 they are delivering almost everything Pro you need in your phone. Starting from a 90Hz display at this price, powerful chipset, quad-camera, to 30W flash charging, Realme 6 is equipped with all of it.
- Bluetooth5.0, A2DP, LE
- Back Camera64 MP
- Front Camera16 MP
- Thickness0.35 inches
- Height6.38 inches
- Weight191 g
- ColorComet White
- ColorComet Blue, Comet White
- BuildGlass front (Gorilla Glass 3), plastic back, plastic frame
- Width2.94 inches
- Display TypeIPS LCD capacitive touchscreen
- Screen Size6.5 inches
- Screen Resolution1080X2400
- Pixel Density405 ppi
- ProtectionCorning Gorilla Glass 3
- Display Resolution1080 x 2400 pixels
- Aspect Ratio20:09
- Screen to Body Ratio84.10%
- CPUOcta-core (2x2.05 GHz Cortex-A76 6x2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)
- Chipset GPMediatek MT6785 Helio G90T (12 nm)
- RAM8 GB RAM
- GPUMali-G76 MC4
- OSAndroid 10.0 Realme UI
- Expandable MemorymicroSDXC (dedicated slot)
- Storage128 GB
- RAM/Internal Storage64GB 4GB RAM, 128GB 6GB RAM, 128GB 8GB RAM
- Back Camera FeaturesLED flash, HDR, panorama
- Back Camera Video1080p30/60/120fps, gyro-EIS
- Quad Camera64 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/1.72, 0.8 micron8 MP, f/2.3, 13mm (ultrawide), 1/4.0, 1.12 micron2 MP, f/2.4, 22mm (macro), 1/5.0, 1.75 micron2 MP B/W, f/2.4, (depth)
- Front Camera Video1080p30fps
- Single Camera16 MP, f/2.0, 26mm (wide), 1/3.1, 1.0 micron
- Front Camera FeaturesHDR, panorama
- HeadPhone JackYes
- User ReplaceableNon-removable
- Battery Capacity4300 mAh
- Battery Capacity4300 mAh battery
- ChargingFast battery charging 30W: 100% in 55 min
- Battery TypeLi-Po
- USB2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go
- RadioFM radio
- Network SupportGSM / HSPA / LTE
- GPSYes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- SIMDual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- WLANWi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- SensorsFingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Announced On2020, March 5
- StatusAvailable. Released 2020, March 11
Price / Buy
Get the best price for Realme 6
- Smartphones these days are not the same as they were a couple of years ago, they’ve evolved into fully-fledged entertainment systems. Some of the new smartphones in the market also come with support for Dolby Atmos and have HiFi Quad DAC setup, something which was earlier limited to dedicated Audio Setups.
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite Tips And TricksTue, 31 Mar'20The Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite is a feature-packed smartphone directly coming down from the house of Samsung. Its runs on OneUI 2.0 based on Android 10, and packs in a lot of great features that a general consumer doesn’t know about unless he dives deep into all the settings. To lift off all these hidden menus and options, here are a few Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite Tips and Tricks for you to know about.
- How To Set Any Video As Lock Screen Wallpaper On iPhoneTue, 31 Mar'20Bored of using Still Wallpapers on your iOS Device? Want to use a Video as a Live Wallpaper for your device’s lock screen?, We do have a solution. iPhone allows us to use Live Photos as Wallpapers, so converting Videos to Live Photos and then using it as Live Wallpaper solves the problem.
- Are you trying very hard to find a good android based application with the help of which you can play every kind of video and music file? Here in this article, we are going to discuss everything about such five best applications.
- Best Apps To Choose Custom Ringtones For Apple iPhoneTue, 31 Mar'20Are you bored of all the default ringtones that you get pre-installed with your iPhone and are trying to find some new and unique ringtones that can be customized? If you said yes, then here in this article, we are going to talk about various such applications that can help you in providing the best custom ringtones for your Apple iPhone.
- With each passing day, online streaming providers including Netflix. Prime Videos and Hotstar is getting more popular. These internet content providers make it extremely easy to stream content on portable devices including smartphones. New smartphones such as the OnePlus 7 Pro, iPhone 11 and the Samsung Galaxy S20 now support HDR Displays that can really improve the quality of content delivery for the supported content.
- Best Smartphones with 8GB RAMFri, 27 Mar'20RAM is an important and integral component of a smartphone, it has generally been in our minds that having more RAM makes a smartphone faster, we don’t deny it but it’s not true completely. Having more RAM in a smartphone makes app loading times faster, and enables a smoother overall smartphone experience. And here is the list of the few best smartphones with 8GB RAM in India.
- Best 5G Smartphones That You Can Buy Right Now In India!Thu, 26 Mar'205G rumours and testing has been hovering all around the world, and India has finally got some officially launched 5G Smartphones that are available for sale. Many People do not change their smartphones every now and then, and continue to use it for 4-5years. India will be getting the 5G services in the upcoming few years, and if you are the one who doesn’t change the phone often and want to be ready with a 5G handset before the network becomes live, here are a list of the best few 5G Smartphones available in India right now.
- The COVID19 Crisis has left kids and elders stranded at home all alike, without regular classes going on for children it is important to keep them busy with something productive so that they don’t get bored. This is a great opportunity to get your children familiar with something that they can enjoy without having to keep them under constant supervision.
- The COVID-19 outbreak might have got everyone around here by a surprise but we gotta respect the government's decision to keep things outright. While doing so, which means you have to stay under any circumstances, it gets really boring for not being able to catch up with your friends and whatnot. Well, here are some games for you to try out when quarantined.
- 7.6spec scoreXiaomi Black Shark 3Add to compare
- 8spec scoreOPPO Find X2Add to compare
- 7.8spec scoreRealme 6₹12,999Add to compare
- 6.8spec scoreOPPO Reno3 Pro₹29,990Add to compare
- 7.6spec scoreRealme X50 Pro 5G₹37,999Add to compare
- 7.8spec scoreSamsung Galaxy S20 Ultra₹92,999Add to compare
- 8spec scoreXiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro MaxAdd to compare
- 7.8spec scoreXiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro₹12,999Add to compare
- 7.6spec scoreRealme 6 Pro₹16,999Add to compare
- 7.6spec scoreSamsung Galaxy S20₹66,999Add to compare