- SIM Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Expandable Memory microSDXC (uses shared SIM slot)
You May Also Explore
Most Compared Phones
- Apple iPhone 6S Plus₹33,999VSApple iPhone 6S₹22,490Know More
- LG V35 ThinqVSApple iPhone 6S₹22,490Know More
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro₹14,499VSRealme 3 Pro₹12,330Know More
- Samsung Galaxy S10e₹47,999VSOnePlus 6T₹30,990Know More
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 7₹9,990VSOPPO K1₹13,990Know More
- LG G7 Plus ThinQ₹18,999VSApple iPhone 6S Plus₹33,999Know More
- OPPO F9₹13,999VSOnePlus 6₹34,999Know More
- Apple iPhone XR₹52,500VSApple iPhone 6S Plus₹33,999Know More
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8₹52,999VSGoogle Pixel 2₹21,697Know More
- OnePlus 6T₹30,990VSApple iPhone XR₹52,500Know More
- OPPO A5s₹8,990VSApple iPhone XR₹52,500Know More
- Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro 5GVSOnePlus 7 Pro₹39,999Know More
- OnePlus 8₹41,999VSRealme 5 Pro₹13,999Know More
- Tecno Spark Power 2₹9,999VSMotorola One Fusion Plus₹16,999Know More
- OnePlus 8₹41,999VSApple iPhone 11 Pro Max₹117,100Know More
- Samsung Galaxy A31₹20,999VSSamsung Galaxy A71₹31,500Know More
- OnePlus 8₹41,999VSSamsung Galaxy S10 5GKnow More
- Samsung Galaxy M20₹11,499VSSamsung Galaxy M11₹12,334Know More
- Motorola One Action₹9,999VSMotorola Moto G8 Power Lite₹8,999Know More
Memory & Storage
The Poco X2 already prepared to be launched on 04th February and has pretty good enough specifications for this mid-ranged model. Some of its features make for an exceptional choice, and it comes with a few setbacks as well. To help you in selecting the correct decision or as an alternative, following are the pros and cons of this Poco X2 model:
- Excellent front dual camera and rear quad-camera setup
- 120 Hz refresh rate in performance characteristic
- Expandable memory option
- Liquid cooling and Fast charging feature
- The phone does not support wireless charging.
- The phone does not come with the water-resistance feature.
The Poco X2 features a full-screen display on the front side with a dual punch-hole selfie camera that has 20+2 MP lens support. The beautiful quad-camera at the rear side provides a stunning 64+8+2+2 MP linear alignment.
The Poco X2 phone is powered by the Snapdragon 730 G, which is an 8nm chipset and appears with a selection of 6 or 8 GB RAM support. The choices in internal storage capacity range from 64, 128, or 256 GB. You also have the option for expandable memory storage via microSD. Powered by a 4500 milliamp-hour battery, the Poco X2 offers a 27 W proprietary fast-charging.
The Poco X2 smartphone has 165.3 x 76.6 x 8.8 mm dimensions, weighs about 208 g, and offers a Hybrid Dual-SIM slot feature. It has an impressive design in the rear with three color variants from which the user can select their choice. The bright display has an impressive look. The entire build of the Poco X2 phone’s design comprises the Gorilla Glass 5 glass front, Gorilla Glass 5 glass body, and the aluminum frame.
The Poco X2 features the IPS LCD, in its full-screen view with a dual punch-hole camera design in the front. The screen is a multitouch, capacitive touchscreen that offers a brilliant 16M color display. It is a 6.67 inches display screen with a ~84.8% screen-to-body ratio. The LCD screen provides a 1080 x 2400 pixel screen resolution at a 395 ppi pixel density. The Poco X2 screen features the Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection and has an HDR10 display offering a 120 Hz refresh rate.
The Qualcomm SDM730 Snapdragon 730G processor powers the Poco X2 smartphone. It runs on the Android 10.0; MIUI 11 operating system. The system is built on an Octa-core processor CPU that has the Adreno 640 graphics power unit. It has a 3.5 mm jack port. The Poco X2 features include many variations in the RAM storage options that the user gets from- 64GB 6GB RAM, 128GB 6GB RAM, 128GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 8GB RAM. UFS 2.1 It also has an in-built extra storage SD-card slot of 256 GB internal storage.
The Poco X2 offers a stunning 120 Hz refresh rate in the display that makes for the excellent usage speed and smoothness that is offered. Poco has established this feature as one of its key selling propositions in the branding and marketing facet of the model’s launch. Greater RAM power signifies that several applications can run simultaneously with the other specs. The user can operate the entire phone switching through apps, streaming content, and many more without having to face the lag, which comes with slower specs in phones.
The Poco X2 specs in connectivity include the WLAN, Bluetooth, A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS, NFA, and Infrared connections. In the USB connections, it has the 2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go specifications. Other sensors included in the Poco X2 phone are Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass.
One of the most impressive features that the Poco X2 advances is the quad-camera setup. The rear end of the device has a quad-camera structure in a vertical camera alignment. The primary camera is the Sony IMX 686 primary sensor with 64 MP, f/1.9, 26mm (wide), 1/1.7″, 0.8µm, PDAF lens; the second one is the 8 MP, 13mm (ultrawide), 1/4.0″, 1.12µm with f/2.2 aperture. The other two cameras make for the 2 MP each with f/2.4 aperture size portrait and macro-lens, respectively.
The camera features in this Poco X2 model includes Dual-LED flash, HDR, panorama, along with Digital Zoom, Auto Flash, Face detection, Touch to focus. The high-quality lens with the Exposure compensation and ISO control settings make for the sharp and clear quality images that the phone promises. The punch-hole selfie camera has a 20 MP wide-angle camera with an aperture of f/2.2 and 2 MP depth sensor with an aperture of f/2.8.
The Poco X2 features the non-user-replaceable Li-on battery with a 4500 mAh capacity. The battery is one of the essential features to sell in the model. It has good quality specs in fast charging and good battery life for the mid-range price tag with which it comes. The Poco X2 specs include a 27-watt fast charging that allows the device to get charged 100% in just 68 mins.
The Poco X2 has the latest hardware and software specifications at an overall mid-range price. The excellent features and specs in the phone make for the overall design and display characteristics. With the impressive design and outlook, the fast performance, 120 Hz refresh rate, you can run the gaming and multitasking spree unlimited. The rear quad-camera and front dual camera set-up make it a desirable option for the millennial generation that weighs more on the camera specifications when buying a new phone. Overall it makes the fitting product with the price it comes.