Xperia 5 II Announcement Teased By Sony
Sony has recently teased the launch of a new device through a poster which says, “Xperia New Product Announcement”. The poster also reveals the date of the release as September 17 along with the time of release.
Highlights of the Story
- Sony is teasing a possible product launch on September 17
- The product could be the recently leaked Sony Xperia 5 II
- The time of release has been set at 9:00am CEST which is 12:30pm IST
Sony’s new teaser poster does seem to hint at the Xperia 5 II. Tipster Evan Blass also revealed that Sony is working on a new Xperia device, which is the Xperia 5 II smartphone. Therefore, from the recent leaks and the teaser itself, we can expect to see the Sony Xperia 5 II being released on September 17.
Furthermore, the #SonyXperia hastag adds to the expectations of the device finally being released. Sony Mobile will be live streaming the launch on both their Facebook page and YouTube channel.
Sony Xperia 5 II Specifications
The phone is expected to feature a 6.1-inch FHD+ OLED display along with 21:9 aspect ratio. The device might also have a 120 Hz refresh rate along with 240 Hz touch sampling rate.
The Snapdragon 865 is expected to power the device. Additionally, the smartphone might have 8GB of RAM and 128GB of expandable storage. This will make the device a complete powerhouse. The flagship device will be able to handle any game you throw at it. The device will be an all-rounder flagship with great cameras and an incredible processor.
When it comes to the cameras, the Sony Xperia 5 II is expected to have a triple camera setup. The setup will include a 12-megapixel primary sensor along with a 12-megapixel telephoto sensor and another 12-megapixel ultra-wide-sensor. The smartphone will capture videos in 4K HDR 120fps. The smartphone will also pack a 4000 mAh battery. A USB Type-C port is also there according to the leaks. Apparently, a 3.5mm headphone jack is also making a return. This was not there in the previous Xperia 5.
Sony Xperia 5 II Price
Sony Xperia 5 II is expected to be priced at Rs. 54,999 for the 8GB/128GB variant in India. The smartphone might be available in Black and Gold color options.
Also read: Sony Xperia 8 Lite Launched In Japan
The Sony Xperia Series of phones have always been most sought after because of their cameras and finish. However, with the Xperia 5 II having top-notch cameras along with the Snapdragon 865, it seems like a pretty premium flagship indeed.
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…
- Nokia G20 comes as the latest budget offering by HMD Global in India.
- Today, OPPO brings yet another charming smartphone for you to flaunt in style. After the Reno5 Series earlier this year, the brand has today launched its all-new Reno6 Series. And we have the Reno6 Pro 5G, which is now launched in India starting at a price tag of Rs. 39,990 for the 12GB+256GB variant. We…