Xperia 5 II Announcement Teased By Sony
Sony has recently teased the launch of a new device through a poster which says, “Xperia New Product Announcement”. The poster also reveals the date of the release as September 17 along with the time of release.
Highlights of the Story
- Sony is teasing a possible product launch on September 17
- The product could be the recently leaked Sony Xperia 5 II
- The time of release has been set at 9:00am CEST which is 12:30pm IST
Sony’s new teaser poster does seem to hint at the Xperia 5 II. Tipster Evan Blass also revealed that Sony is working on a new Xperia device, which is the Xperia 5 II smartphone. Therefore, from the recent leaks and the teaser itself, we can expect to see the Sony Xperia 5 II being released on September 17.
Furthermore, the #SonyXperia hastag adds to the expectations of the device finally being released. Sony Mobile will be live streaming the launch on both their Facebook page and YouTube channel.
Sony Xperia 5 II Specifications
The phone is expected to feature a 6.1-inch FHD+ OLED display along with 21:9 aspect ratio. The device might also have a 120 Hz refresh rate along with 240 Hz touch sampling rate.
The Snapdragon 865 is expected to power the device. Additionally, the smartphone might have 8GB of RAM and 128GB of expandable storage. This will make the device a complete powerhouse. The flagship device will be able to handle any game you throw at it. The device will be an all-rounder flagship with great cameras and an incredible processor.
When it comes to the cameras, the Sony Xperia 5 II is expected to have a triple camera setup. The setup will include a 12-megapixel primary sensor along with a 12-megapixel telephoto sensor and another 12-megapixel ultra-wide-sensor. The smartphone will capture videos in 4K HDR 120fps. The smartphone will also pack a 4000 mAh battery. A USB Type-C port is also there according to the leaks. Apparently, a 3.5mm headphone jack is also making a return. This was not there in the previous Xperia 5.
Sony Xperia 5 II Price
Sony Xperia 5 II is expected to be priced at Rs. 54,999 for the 8GB/128GB variant in India. The smartphone might be available in Black and Gold color options.
Also read: Sony Xperia 8 Lite Launched In Japan
The Sony Xperia Series of phones have always been most sought after because of their cameras and finish. However, with the Xperia 5 II having top-notch cameras along with the Snapdragon 865, it seems like a pretty premium flagship indeed.
- Finally IPL 2020 is around the corner. After all the uncertainties because of this Covid-19 pandemic situation, the 13th edition of the Indian Premier League is ready to hit the ground. It's really good news to the cricket fans from every corner of the globe. People are searching for different streaming platforms to watch IPL online. Here we have provided 5 best platforms to stream IPL from mobile.
- Here are a few tips, tricks and hacks to play Garena Free Fire which will make you forget PubG.
- Sitting at the comfort of home, learn how you can change the battery of your OnePlus smartphone at home.
- If you are searching for a new smartphone, there are various features to look for, that you should consider while purchasing. In terms of internal specifications and exterior designs, smartphones have come a long way. While choosing a smartphone, one of the hard choices to make apart from other specifications is the smartphone body. Here…
- In this era, smartphones have grown to be an essential part of our lives but purchasing a perfect smartphone is a tedious process. Apart from other features, when it comes to buying a smartphone based on its display, a variety of displays are available in the market across a wide range of smartphones and it’s…
Latest ReviewsView All
- Samsung Galaxy M31s is a new addition to the Monster M-series by Samsung with large battery life and great overall performance.
- The Redmi Note 9 Pro/Pro Max is a premium-looking phone with a good camera and battery.
- Vivo X50 is a mid-range smartphone with an ultimate camera performance.