Leaked: Moto Razr 5G Render Diagram
Ahead of its unveiling, a rendered diagram of the phone is surfacing online giving out the specs in detail.
Highlights of the Story
- Evan Blass unveils a rendered image of the new phone.
- The phone holds the same look but some upgrades are made.
Back at it again, Evan Blass reveals ahead of its unveiling, a rendered diagram of Moto Razr 5G 2020. The image reveals some of its key specifications and features.
It looks similar to last year’s model but some noticeable upgrades are a part of the smartphone. The phone specs are leaking quite a lot and this reveal does not give out much more. A labeled diagram of the phone has surfaced, likely from the AT&T branded phone’s user manual.
According to this image, the power key is at the top left side corner. In addition, with the volume buttons on the upper right side. However, the fingerprint scanner is almost at the same place, with the Moto batwing logo as a scanner.
Moto Razr 5G will retain the design and display of its predecessor. It will feature a 6.2-inch HD+ (876×2142 pixels) flexible OLED screen on the inside and a secondary 2.7-inch (600×800 pixels) display on the outer panel for viewing notifications.
On the other hand, it is confirmed to offer a single 48MP rear camera with an LED flash. For selfies and video calling, a 20MP snapper will be housed within the notch of the internal screen.
In addition, the phone will run on Android 10 and pack a 2,633mAh battery with 18W fast-charging support. It will mostly have a Snapdragon 765G chipset with 8GB RAM/256GB storage.
The pricing and availability details of the Motorola RAZR 5G will be announced on September 9.
Also read: New Smartphone Launches
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…