Motorola One 5G Could Be The Most Affordable 5G Phone
Motorola One 5G has finally been announced in the US. The device is referred to as the company’s most affordable 5G smartphone. The Moto One 5G features a quad camera setup at the back and dual selfie cameras in the front. It also features a high refresh rate panel along with the Snapdragon 765G SoC.
Highlights of the Story
- Motorola One 5G has been announced for under $500 which is roughly Rs. 36,600 in India
- The smartphone has a quad rear camera setup
- The phone comes with an expandable storage of up to 1TB
- Motorola One 5G is powered by the Snapdragon 765G SoC
The Motorola One 5G runs on Android 10 paired with the My UX UI. It features a 6.7-inch full-HD+ (1,080×2,520 pixels) display which has a resolution of 1080 x 2520 pixels. Additionally, we can also see a 90Hz refresh rate along with a 21:9 aspect ratio. Furthermore, the pixel density of the display is that of 409ppi. Also, there is a HDR10 certification on the display.
When it comes to the processor, the Motorola One 5G is powered by the Snapdragon 765G SoC. The processor is paired with 4GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage. Furthermore, the internal storage is expandable up to 1TB. .
On the camera front, the phone has a quad rear camera setup. It includes a 48-megapixel primary sensor, an 8-megapixel ultra-wide sensor, a 5-megapixel macro sensor and another 5-megapixel depth sensor. The sensors have apertures of f/1.8, f/2.2, f/2.2 and f/2.2 respectively. There is a 16-megapixel primary sensor and an 8-megapixel secondary sensor in the front for selfies. The apertures of these sensors are f/2.0 and f/2.2 respectively.
The Moto One 5G packs a 5000 mAh battery along with 15W TurboPower fast charging support. On the connectivity side of things, the phone has both 5G and 4G support alongside dual-band WiFi, a USB Type-C port and a 3.5mm headphone jack as well.
Also, the Motorola One 5G includes accelerometer, gyroscope, proximity, E-compass and ambient light sensors. We can see the trendy side-mounted fingerprint scanner on this device as well. According to the company, the phone is water-repellent too up to a certain degree.
Price And Availability
The Motorola One 5G price in USA is set at around $500 which is roughly Rs 36,600 in India. The device will be available in a single 4GB/128GB variant. The device will be available in an Oxford Blue color option.
There is no information on the exact international availability of the smartphone. The company has not shared the exact pricing details of the device either. We just know that the device will be coming to AT&T soon. The Verizon variant will be coming in early October.
Motorola is definitely going to take the global markets by storm upon its release. A feature packed phone at such an affordable price is quite surprising indeed. However, we do expect to hear more from the company about the price details and availability of this smartphone.
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…