Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro Specifications Uncovered
Apart from the Redmi 9A all set to launch in India, Xiaomi is also preparing to launch a new flagship series. This series will include the Xiaomi Mi 10T and Mi 10T Pro premium smartphones. The key specifications of the pro version have been leaked online.
Highlights of the Story
- Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro will have a triple camera setup which includes a 108MP primary sensor
- It will be powered by the Snapdragon 865 SoC
- The smartphone will have a 5000 mAh battery
- Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro will also have a 144Hz refresh rate panel
Noted Tipster Ishan Agarwal took to Twitter to share the expected specifications of the Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro. However, not much has been revealed about the overall specifications of the phone. The RAM and internal storage of the device has not been revealed by the tweet. However, some core specifications of the device have been tipped.
Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro Specifications
According to the tweet, the Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro will be powered by the Snapdragon 865 SoC. Additionally, the phone will also be having a Full HD+ OLED display. Furthermore, we will also see a 144Hz refresh rate in this premium handset. This will be one of the highest refresh rates in any smartphone.
The smartphone will also be having a mega 108-megapixel camera module. Furthermore, the leaks reveal that we will see a triple-camera setup in the Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro. This will easily be one of the best cameras in the market upon its release.
Additionally, the tweet also reveals that the smartphone will also be fueled by a 5000 mAh battery. However, a smartphone with similar specifications has been released earlier. The smartphone is none other than the Xiaomi Mi 10. The phone is another offering that has top class specifications.
The Mi 10 was launched with the Snapdragon 865 as well. Additionally, it is also a 5G enabled smartphone. We can expect to see identical features in the Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro. This is because the Mi 10 had the exact same camera setup and was powered by the Snapdragon 865 processor too.
Price and Availability
The Xiaomi Mi 10T price in India is likely going to set at around Rs 35,000 in India. Although the device is all set to release globally, Agarwal does hint on a possible India release. Therefore, we can expect to see the device in India soon after its global release. According to the leaked pictures, we do see several colors. There is a blue and a silver color option too. However, it is not sure if all these colors will actually be available.
Also read: Tecno Spark Go Could Launch In India Soon
We do expect to hear more from the company on this particular smartphone. Although Ishan Agarwal did give us a good idea about what the device will be like, a lot more needs to be known. The exact price point of the device along with more details on the internals needs to be known.
- Finally IPL 2020 is around the corner. After all the uncertainties because of this Covid-19 pandemic situation, the 13th edition of the Indian Premier League is ready to hit the ground. It's really good news to the cricket fans from every corner of the globe. People are searching for different streaming platforms to watch IPL online. Here we have provided 5 best platforms to stream IPL from mobile.
- Here are a few tips, tricks and hacks to play Garena Free Fire which will make you forget PubG.
- Sitting at the comfort of home, learn how you can change the battery of your OnePlus smartphone at home.
- If you are searching for a new smartphone, there are various features to look for, that you should consider while purchasing. In terms of internal specifications and exterior designs, smartphones have come a long way. While choosing a smartphone, one of the hard choices to make apart from other specifications is the smartphone body. Here…
- In this era, smartphones have grown to be an essential part of our lives but purchasing a perfect smartphone is a tedious process. Apart from other features, when it comes to buying a smartphone based on its display, a variety of displays are available in the market across a wide range of smartphones and it’s…
Latest ReviewsView All
- Samsung Galaxy M31s is a new addition to the Monster M-series by Samsung with large battery life and great overall performance.
- The Redmi Note 9 Pro/Pro Max is a premium-looking phone with a good camera and battery.
- Vivo X50 is a mid-range smartphone with an ultimate camera performance.