Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro Specifications Uncovered
Apart from the Redmi 9A all set to launch in India, Xiaomi is also preparing to launch a new flagship series. This series will include the Xiaomi Mi 10T and Mi 10T Pro premium smartphones. The key specifications of the pro version have been leaked online.
Highlights of the Story
- Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro will have a triple camera setup which includes a 108MP primary sensor
- It will be powered by the Snapdragon 865 SoC
- The smartphone will have a 5000 mAh battery
- Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro will also have a 144Hz refresh rate panel
Noted Tipster Ishan Agarwal took to Twitter to share the expected specifications of the Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro. However, not much has been revealed about the overall specifications of the phone. The RAM and internal storage of the device has not been revealed by the tweet. However, some core specifications of the device have been tipped.
Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro Specifications
According to the tweet, the Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro will be powered by the Snapdragon 865 SoC. Additionally, the phone will also be having a Full HD+ OLED display. Furthermore, we will also see a 144Hz refresh rate in this premium handset. This will be one of the highest refresh rates in any smartphone.
The smartphone will also be having a mega 108-megapixel camera module. Furthermore, the leaks reveal that we will see a triple-camera setup in the Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro. This will easily be one of the best cameras in the market upon its release.
Additionally, the tweet also reveals that the smartphone will also be fueled by a 5000 mAh battery. However, a smartphone with similar specifications has been released earlier. The smartphone is none other than the Xiaomi Mi 10. The phone is another offering that has top class specifications.
The Mi 10 was launched with the Snapdragon 865 as well. Additionally, it is also a 5G enabled smartphone. We can expect to see identical features in the Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro. This is because the Mi 10 had the exact same camera setup and was powered by the Snapdragon 865 processor too.
Price and Availability
The Xiaomi Mi 10T price in India is likely going to set at around Rs 35,000 in India. Although the device is all set to release globally, Agarwal does hint on a possible India release. Therefore, we can expect to see the device in India soon after its global release. According to the leaked pictures, we do see several colors. There is a blue and a silver color option too. However, it is not sure if all these colors will actually be available.
Also read: Tecno Spark Go Could Launch In India Soon
We do expect to hear more from the company on this particular smartphone. Although Ishan Agarwal did give us a good idea about what the device will be like, a lot more needs to be known. The exact price point of the device along with more details on the internals needs to be known.
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…
- Nokia G20 comes as the latest budget offering by HMD Global in India.
- Today, OPPO brings yet another charming smartphone for you to flaunt in style. After the Reno5 Series earlier this year, the brand has today launched its all-new Reno6 Series. And we have the Reno6 Pro 5G, which is now launched in India starting at a price tag of Rs. 39,990 for the 12GB+256GB variant. We…