All BSNL Postpaid Recharge Plans Online
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) as one of the oldest operating service providers in the country offers great postpaid and prepaid recharge plans.
Table Of Contents
- 1BSNL Postpaid Recharge Tariffs
- 2Security Deposit for Postpaid Tariffs
- 3Monthly BSNL Postpaid Recharge Plans
- 4New Voice/Data/SMS Add-On Packs
- 5How to Pay your Postpaid Bill?
Highlights of the Story
- BSNL is a government-owned telecommunications operator service operator in India.
- It provides both fixed-line telephones and mobile telephony services on the GSM platform.
- It has wide network coverage in both urban and rural areas of India.
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited or BSNL as we call it is one of our oldest telecom service providers in India. Its history traces back to British India. Right now, it is the largest government wireline telecommunications network service provider. Moreover, it is the fourth-largest wireless telecommunications service provider in India. BSNL provides both fixed-line telephones and mobile telephone services on GSM platform. In this article, we will summarize the BSNL postpaid recharge plans available to its users:
It provides both prepaid and postpaid services to its customers. It includes many plans in its list to provide customers with affordable plans. A common man in India can avail of these plans easily. These latest BSNL postpaid recharge plans are often considered best among its competitors.
Also read: Xiaomi Working on 200MP Camera Smartphone
BSNL Postpaid Recharge Tariffs
With BSNL, the users can choose from some great postpaid tariffs from Rs. 199 to Rs. 1525. Among these plans, Rs. 199 plan is one of the most affordable postpaid plans. it provides the benefits to only one regular connection. This plan does not provide any additional users. It is one of the top BSNL postpaid plans. Although it does not ask for Initial One Time Payment in terms of Registration Amount. But it does ask for an Activation Charges of Rs. 100 for all the below mentioned postpaid plans.
Security Deposit for Postpaid Tariffs
Meanwhile, there is one thing that we will not find in any other telecom service providers in India. Security Deposit is required by the users depending on the plan you are wanting to choose. Find the security deposit charges for the plans below:
|Security Deposit for Plans||Rs. 199||Rs. 399||Rs. 525||Rs. 798||Rs. 999||Rs. 1525|
|Local +STD||Rs. 500||Rs. 500||Rs. 500||Rs. 500||Rs. 500||Rs. 500|
|Local +STD+ISD||Rs. 2000||Rs. 2000||Rs. 2000||Rs. 2000||Rs. 2000||Rs. 2000|
|Local+ STD+ ISD+ International Roaming||Rs. 5000||Rs. 5000||Rs. 5000||Rs. 5000||Rs. 5000||Rs. 5000|
One should note that the security deposit for these BSNL postpaid recharge plans is non-interest bearing and refundable upon surrender subject to clearance of all dues.
Moreover, no security deposit is required for Local/STD facilities for BSNL employees and more. You can find if you are exempt from these deposits here.
Monthly BSNL Postpaid Recharge Plans
Now, finally, let us move to the star of this article – the fixed monthly charges for BSNL connections. From data to SMS, and additional family connections to voice benefits, let us look at what the BSNL Postpaid Recharge Plans offers to its users:
|Plans/ Fixed Monthly Charges in Rs.||Benefits|
|Rs. 199||Unlimited free voice in Home LSA/ national roaming including MTNL roaming area (on-net/off-net), 25 GB(Data Rollover upto 75 GB allowed), 100SMS/Day, No Additional Family Connections Available|
|Rs. 399||Unlimited Voice any net in HPLMN and national roaming including Mumbai and Delhi in MTNL network, 70 GB(Data rollover upto 210 GB allowed), No Additional Family Connections Available|
|Rs. 525||Unlimited Voice any net in HPLMN and national roaming including Mumbai and Delhi in MTNL network, 100 SMS/Day, 85 GB(Data rollover upto 255 GB allowed), One additional Family SIM with Unlimited Voice facility with no free data/SMS.|
|Rs. 798||Unlimited Voice any net in HPLMN and national roaming including Mumbai and Delhi in MTNL network, 100 SMS/Day, 50 GB(Data rollover upto 150 GB allowed), 2 Family connections with Unlimited voice facility, 50GB data & 100SMS/day with each Family connection separately.|
|Rs. 999||Unlimited Voice any net in HPLMN and national roaming including Mumbai and Delhi in MTNL network, 100 SMS/Day, 75 GB(Data rollover upto 225 GB allowed), 3 Family connections with Unlimited voice facility, 75GB data & 100SMS/day with each Family connection separately.|
|Rs. 1525||Unlimited Voice any net in HPLMN and national roaming including Mumbai and Delhi in MTNL network, 100 SMS/Day, Unlimited without speed restriction, No Additional Family Connections Available|
Also read: All Jio Prepaid And Postpaid Recharge Plans
New Voice/Data/SMS Add-On Packs
|Fixed monthly charges in Rs.||Benefits|
|Rs. 150||Free Data 40 GB|
|Rs. 250||Free Data 70 GB|
How to Pay your Postpaid Bill?
The process is very quick, involves very few steps, and allows the customers to confirm their BSNL bill payment online with just a few clicks.
- Visit the official website of BSNL and log in to your account by going to My Account.
- Click to Pay My Bills and then click on view bill.
- Now tap on to the latest bill to check the payment status.
These plans provide all the basic as well as premium services to its customers. These plans will provide nothing but the best services to the customers. With these best BSNL postpaid recharge plans, you can choose which one suits you best. You will surely get better quality services. So, what are you waiting for? Switch to BSNL & avail of these plans today! If you are already one, simply head on and choose your plan.
- iQOO smartphones are doing well in the market because they have an understanding of the desires of an Indian consumer, a good smartphone at a reasonable price. Read this article if you are confused about which phone to buy between iQOO Neo 6 and iQOO 7. Also read: New OnePlus Phone Tipped To Launch With…
- If you frequently travel on Delhi Metro, you must have noticed that the internet does not work well during peak hours and when the metro goes through underground tunnels. We tested both Jio and Airtel while travelling from Noida to Gurugram. Although this is not a scientific experiment, we tried to be as fair as…
- iQOO Neo 6, with its price range similar to iQOO 7 and OnePlus Nord 2, directly competes with them. Both of them were the best mid-range smartphones of the previous year. Let’s find out the similarities, differences and which phone among these three at the price of Rs. 30,000 will suit you the most. Also…
- Xiaomi 12 Pro comes with high-end specifications, but while paying Rs. 70,000 a user thinks they should buy an iPhone rather than a Xiaomi phone. They are buying an Apple iPhone 13 or a feature-packed Xiaomi mi 12 Pro in this price range; what would be a better option? Let’s find out! Also read: iPhone…
- iPhone 13 is a charming device with excellent specs, but what if you can get the same hardware in a compact size; enter Apple iPhone 13 Mini. This pocket size performance packed mobile phone is a charmer when it comes to features, looks and usability. So, if you’re confused about whether you should buy the…