The Witcher: Monster Slayer Mobile Game Announced
The Witcher: Monster Slayer free-to-play mobile game has been announced by CD Projekt through a trailer on YouTube. The trailer reveals the game mechanics and overall feel of the mobile game. The mobile game has been developed by Spokko, CD Projekt’s team that looks after the mobile games of the franchise.
Highlights of the Story
- The Witcher: Monster Slayer has been announced through a trailer on YouTube
- Will have Pokemon Go-like gameplay
- Will come to both iOS and Android
- Launch dates will be unveiled later this year
The Witcher series of games are one of the top-grossing and most popular in the world. The Witcher 3 of 2015 is still regarded as one of the best pc games till date. Therefore, this automatically pushes fans to have more expectations from CD Projekt, the developer behind these masterpieces. The games that have been inspired by the massive series of books by creator Andrzej Sapkowski are loved worldwide by millions of fans.
Furthermore, the expansive and beautiful open world that we saw in The Witcher 3 is still regarded as the best open world. Furthermore, the DLC’s that the game provided us with were one of the best ever seen in a pc game as well. Heart of Stone and Blood and Wine brought a different level of depth into the base game and gave users several extra hours of gameplay.
About The Witcher: Monster Slayer
Although the pc games were blockbusters, the mobile games not so much. In fact, people hardly know about them. This is simply because the series so incredibly huge that it is nearly impossible to make a mobile game out of it. When it comes to a pc port of a Witcher pc game, that is quite unlikely too. This leaves developers to take fragments of the Witcher world and turn them into a mobile game. This is how we had GWENT: The Witcher Card Game. Gwent is a popular mini game that was played inside of the Witcher 3. It was complex yet fun and kept players glued for hours on end.
CD Projekt made use of this and gave the beloved mini game a mobile version. The mobile game is available on Play Store and has over a million downloads. Now, the developers have come up with The Witcher: Monster Slayer. It is an augmented reality based game just like Pokemon Go. An AR game is when the virtual elements of the game are mixed with real life maps and locations. The mobile game uses AR technology and location tracking. This is exactly how Pokemon Go works.
In The Witcher: Monster Slayer, you take up the role of a witcher and fight monsters. According to CD Projekt, we will most likely see the day and night cycle along with real-life weather conditions have an impact on the game.
- Finally IPL 2020 is around the corner. After all the uncertainties because of this Covid-19 pandemic situation, the 13th edition of the Indian Premier League is ready to hit the ground. It's really good news to the cricket fans from every corner of the globe. People are searching for different streaming platforms to watch IPL online. Here we have provided 5 best platforms to stream IPL from mobile.
- Here are a few tips, tricks and hacks to play Garena Free Fire which will make you forget PubG.
- Sitting at the comfort of home, learn how you can change the battery of your OnePlus smartphone at home.
- If you are searching for a new smartphone, there are various features to look for, that you should consider while purchasing. In terms of internal specifications and exterior designs, smartphones have come a long way. While choosing a smartphone, one of the hard choices to make apart from other specifications is the smartphone body. Here…
- In this era, smartphones have grown to be an essential part of our lives but purchasing a perfect smartphone is a tedious process. Apart from other features, when it comes to buying a smartphone based on its display, a variety of displays are available in the market across a wide range of smartphones and it’s…
- Samsung Galaxy M31s is a new addition to the Monster M-series by Samsung with large battery life and great overall performance.
- The Redmi Note 9 Pro/Pro Max is a premium-looking phone with a good camera and battery.
- Vivo X50 is a mid-range smartphone with an ultimate camera performance.