The Witcher: Monster Slayer Mobile Game Announced
The Witcher: Monster Slayer free-to-play mobile game has been announced by CD Projekt through a trailer on YouTube. The trailer reveals the game mechanics and overall feel of the mobile game. The mobile game has been developed by Spokko, CD Projekt’s team that looks after the mobile games of the franchise.
Highlights of the Story
- The Witcher: Monster Slayer has been announced through a trailer on YouTube
- Will have Pokemon Go-like gameplay
- Will come to both iOS and Android
- Launch dates will be unveiled later this year
The Witcher series of games are one of the top-grossing and most popular in the world. The Witcher 3 of 2015 is still regarded as one of the best pc games till date. Therefore, this automatically pushes fans to have more expectations from CD Projekt, the developer behind these masterpieces. The games that have been inspired by the massive series of books by creator Andrzej Sapkowski are loved worldwide by millions of fans.
Furthermore, the expansive and beautiful open world that we saw in The Witcher 3 is still regarded as the best open world. Furthermore, the DLC’s that the game provided us with were one of the best ever seen in a pc game as well. Heart of Stone and Blood and Wine brought a different level of depth into the base game and gave users several extra hours of gameplay.
About The Witcher: Monster Slayer
Although the pc games were blockbusters, the mobile games not so much. In fact, people hardly know about them. This is simply because the series so incredibly huge that it is nearly impossible to make a mobile game out of it. When it comes to a pc port of a Witcher pc game, that is quite unlikely too. This leaves developers to take fragments of the Witcher world and turn them into a mobile game. This is how we had GWENT: The Witcher Card Game. Gwent is a popular mini game that was played inside of the Witcher 3. It was complex yet fun and kept players glued for hours on end.
CD Projekt made use of this and gave the beloved mini game a mobile version. The mobile game is available on Play Store and has over a million downloads. Now, the developers have come up with The Witcher: Monster Slayer. It is an augmented reality based game just like Pokemon Go. An AR game is when the virtual elements of the game are mixed with real life maps and locations. The mobile game uses AR technology and location tracking. This is exactly how Pokemon Go works.
In The Witcher: Monster Slayer, you take up the role of a witcher and fight monsters. According to CD Projekt, we will most likely see the day and night cycle along with real-life weather conditions have an impact on the game.
CD Projekt says, “Preparation is key in order to defeat tougher enemies, as players will need to brew powerful potions and oils, craft bombs and monster bait, and upgrade their character before putting these beasts to the sword and signs in first-person AR combat.” This pretty much sums it up. However, it is very absurd to release an AR game during an ongoing pandemic. Maybe the studio has some plans for next year. Only time will tell.
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…
- Nokia G20 comes as the latest budget offering by HMD Global in India.
- Today, OPPO brings yet another charming smartphone for you to flaunt in style. After the Reno5 Series earlier this year, the brand has today launched its all-new Reno6 Series. And we have the Reno6 Pro 5G, which is now launched in India starting at a price tag of Rs. 39,990 for the 12GB+256GB variant. We…