Tecno Spark Go Could Launch In India Soon
Tecno is rumored to be working on a new smartphone for quite some time called Tecno Spark Go. The launch is teased by the company on its official Twitter account.
Highlights of the Story
- Tecno is teasing the launch of a new Spark phone in India.
- It comes with a battery power of 5,000mAh.
- The phone is a successor to the already launched Spark Go Plus.
A new smartphone, Tecno Spark Go, is getting ready for a launch in India, as teased by the company. This phone is under works for quite some time now. However, the company has not revealed the specs or the name of the phone but reports suggest it to be Spark Go.
In a report by 91mobiles, some of the key specifications of the new Tecno Spark Go are gathered. It includes upgrades in the display, along with camera departments, and a 5000mAh battery.
Tu kheech meri photo on the Big camera of Spark Go 2020 and get ready to click the best pictures wherever you go! 📸⚡️#BigBofEntertainment— TecnoMobileInd (@TecnoMobileInd) August 31, 2020
Releasing tomorrow, 1 September at 12pm on Flipkart.
Check it out: https://t.co/tKMP82owzl#TECNOMobileIndia #SparkLagega #Flipkart pic.twitter.com/26rhJu3QL4
In some of the tweets, images show the front design of the Tecno Spark Go, showing off the waterdrop notch for the selfie camera and narrow bezels. Whereas, at the bottom edge, Tecno Spark Go will feature a micro USB port, a microphone, and a 3.5mm audio jack. A caption “Big B of entertainment” hints that the screen could be largely delivering an immersive viewing experience.
In addition, the volume and power button are on the right spine and the phone should be available in green color.
Tecno Spark Go expected Specifications
It is supposedly having a 5000mAh battery giving it the power to last a full day on its charge. Few reports listed on the phone does not include much information on the camera, display, storage, and more. Tecno Spark Go might run its software on Android v10. The display will sport a 720×1600 pixel resolution with 320ppi density. The phone can be powered by MediaTek Helio A20 processor packed with 2GB RAM and PowerVR GE8300 GPU.
It is most likely to be a predecessor to Tecno Spark Go Plus in terms of specs.
- Finally IPL 2020 is around the corner. After all the uncertainties because of this Covid-19 pandemic situation, the 13th edition of the Indian Premier League is ready to hit the ground. It's really good news to the cricket fans from every corner of the globe. People are searching for different streaming platforms to watch IPL online. Here we have provided 5 best platforms to stream IPL from mobile.
- Here are a few tips, tricks and hacks to play Garena Free Fire which will make you forget PubG.
- Sitting at the comfort of home, learn how you can change the battery of your OnePlus smartphone at home.
- If you are searching for a new smartphone, there are various features to look for, that you should consider while purchasing. In terms of internal specifications and exterior designs, smartphones have come a long way. While choosing a smartphone, one of the hard choices to make apart from other specifications is the smartphone body. Here…
- In this era, smartphones have grown to be an essential part of our lives but purchasing a perfect smartphone is a tedious process. Apart from other features, when it comes to buying a smartphone based on its display, a variety of displays are available in the market across a wide range of smartphones and it’s…
- Samsung Galaxy M31s is a new addition to the Monster M-series by Samsung with large battery life and great overall performance.
- The Redmi Note 9 Pro/Pro Max is a premium-looking phone with a good camera and battery.
- Vivo X50 is a mid-range smartphone with an ultimate camera performance.