What Is GFX Tool And How To Improve FPS In PUBG Mobile!
If you don’t own a gaming smartphone and your gaming experience is not quite as expected then the GFX tool can improve your FPS or frames per second, ultimately improving your gameplay. However, using this tool without prior experience can be complicated. Here a complete guide on What is GFX tool and how to improve FPS in PUBG.
Highlights of the Story
- FPS or frames per second is essential for a good gaming experience. Higher the better.
- GFX is a powerful tool that can help to improve FPS and the overall gameplay.
- There are some settings that can give the benefits of GFX to the maximum extent discussed here.
The GFX tool is growing in terms of popularity with both Android and IOS users. More and more gamers are opting for it to improve FPS in the most popular game, PUBG Mobile. The FPS, or Frames Per Second, is vital for the smooth functioning of the game and indicates the overall performance of the game on that particular device. The higher the FPS the smoother the game runs on a device.
However, improving the FPS can be complicated if one doesn’t know the accurate knowledge of the process and the settings needed for customization. Most of the mid-ranged smartphones report lag issues while playing PUBG mobile but this tool can fix that for a lot of users. For instance, users have reported that it doubled the FPS in some of the smartphones using this GFX tool.
And if you are the one looking for ways to improve FPS in PUBG. Here in this article we discuss the concept of the GFX tool, its installation process, and the best settings that will help you out in the journey of becoming a pro gamer.
Also read: Smartphone reviews
What is the GFX tool?
The GFX tool was developed by an XDA member tsoml and using this tool you can drastically improve your PUBG mobile gaming performance on any Android smartphone.
It is a third-party application and is completely safe to use for games like PUBG. More than 10 million people have downloaded this application for PUBG from Google play store, and this count increases to a much greater extent when adding the overall downloads.
The GFX Tool helps gamers to unlock higher resolution and HDR gaming and a very smooth 60fps gaming experience. Plus, this tool is also completely free to use. You can use and enable all the FPS levels with the GFX tool. However, remember that the setting you have chosen must be supported by your phone, or else it may not work.
The GFX tool basically edits the obb files and texture files of PUBG which allows users to modify the graphics settings. It increases the default playable resolution, enables HDR for some devices, and many other addon settings that are useful for improving the gaming.
Also Read: PUBG Mobile Campus Championship 2020
How to Install and Setup GFX Tool
Installing and launching the GFX tool is pretty simple. All you need to do is follow the following steps mentioned in the points below:
1. Install GFX tool from play store
The first thing you will need to do is visit Google Play Store. Search for the GFX tool there. After finding the application, click on install, and you will have it downloaded on your mobile phone.
Or you can save time and directly download it with this link
2. Make customizations/ Setting parameters
The next thing that you will have to do after installing the application is to make customizations. It is actually the most critical part, so users need to pay more attention to this. The first thing that you will have to deal with is the version. If you are opting for version 0.7, then you will need to root the device for its functioning. However, if you choose the version 0.6, then you can start straight away.
Also read: Best mobile phones under 35000
Another thing that you will have to deal with is the graphics settings. You can unlock the super high fidelity graphics with the gfx tool and have access to those that you couldn’t have before. There are a few more graphics settings that might not be visible to all users and those hidden graphics setting to get more FPS can be selected with the GFX tool.
Also Read: PUBG Mobile: Best 5 Secret Tricks and Hacks
You will also find the option to set a resolution. Higher resolutions mean higher smooth functioning results with a great view. So you can choose this according to your suitability. You can also add style to it in terms of saturation levels that will help in increasing or decreasing the brightness of the game.
You can also enable the usage of Vulkan graphics api with the gfx tool only if your device supports it. The latest models of mobile devices are more likely to support it and allow you a more significant experience of gaming. As for shadows, it is better to leave the setting as it is. You can turn on anti-aliasing to remove some irregularities in the textures of the game but this shall cost you to lose some FPS. Disabling Anti-aliasing will get you higher FPS.
Coming to FPS or frame per second, you can set it to the maximum amount you want. Just like resolutions, higher FPS provides smooth gameplay experience. However, a very high FPS will also consume more power and will also lead to thermal throttling. It is recommended to keep this at 60FPS to provide a balanced gaming experience.
3. Open PUBG and accept
After figuring out all the customization, you can simply open PUBG and click on the accept option that will pop up on your screen. Don’t worry; it is completely safe to click on the accept tab. Once you do that, you will notice the changes in terms of more smoothness and graphics.
That’s all. You will be ready to enjoy the game with more pleasure. You will find yourself having high definition gameplay and smoother gameplay the moment you have successfully installed and launched the GFX tool.
Best Settings for PUBG
We recommend you the following settings for PUBG as these settings have got us the more chicken dinners :
|Game version||PUBG Mobile for Android v0.10.5|
|Graphics||Smooth or Smooth HD|
|Resolution||1280 (HD Default)|
Remember these are recommended settings for better gameplay and these would cater differently on all devices. So, you may explore on your own and find out which setting is the most desirable one for you.
However, the ones mentioned here are basically the universal ones and have a higher probability of functioning perfectly on every smartphone running on Android.
Is the GFX Tool illegal?
Unfortunately, yes. Since it is a third party application that modifies the internal files of PUBG mobile and this makes it illegal to use GFX tools. Games like PUBG do not allow its users to change the graphics; however, a GFX tool does.
Moreover, it is also said that a person may get a permanent ban if they are caught using the GFX tool for violation of terms and services. But, more than 10 million people are actually using this tool for PUBG mobile, and nothing has happened to them. So far, so good.
Plus, if you install the GFX tool from the play store, then it will become almost impossible to get banned.
So, the choice is indeed yours. It depends on you whether you want to continue with the basic version of PUBG and play like a normal player with minor lags and low resolution gaming. Or, you want to take a little risk and upgrade your gaming with the GFX tool and become a gaming pro.
This was all about the GFX tool and how it can be used to improve the FPS (frames per second). Use it now, and you will not be disappointed. You can enjoy the best of gaming experiences with the gfx tool.
Not only for PUBG, but gfx tools can also be used for other games like Call of Duty, Fortnite, etc. Your chances of winning undoubtedly become much higher with the GFX tool. Even though it involves minimal risk, it is an option to go for.
- Finally IPL 2020 is around the corner. After all the uncertainties because of this Covid-19 pandemic situation, the 13th edition of the Indian Premier League is ready to hit the ground. It's really good news to the cricket fans from every corner of the globe. People are searching for different streaming platforms to watch IPL online. Here we have provided 5 best platforms to stream IPL from mobile.
- Here are a few tips, tricks and hacks to play Garena Free Fire which will make you forget PubG.
- Sitting at the comfort of home, learn how you can change the battery of your OnePlus smartphone at home.
- If you are searching for a new smartphone, there are various features to look for, that you should consider while purchasing. In terms of internal specifications and exterior designs, smartphones have come a long way. While choosing a smartphone, one of the hard choices to make apart from other specifications is the smartphone body. Here…
- In this era, smartphones have grown to be an essential part of our lives but purchasing a perfect smartphone is a tedious process. Apart from other features, when it comes to buying a smartphone based on its display, a variety of displays are available in the market across a wide range of smartphones and it’s…
Latest ReviewsView All
- Samsung Galaxy M31s is a new addition to the Monster M-series by Samsung with large battery life and great overall performance.
- The Redmi Note 9 Pro/Pro Max is a premium-looking phone with a good camera and battery.
- Vivo X50 is a mid-range smartphone with an ultimate camera performance.