PUBG Mobile Livik Tips And Tricks To Score Chicken Dinner Guaranteed!
PUBG has taken its users by surprise with the launch of the new Livik map and players are finding the game more intense since then. The new map has a smaller area than all other maps and has tough terrain that makes the gameplay even more complicated. However, things can go easy if you follow these tips and tricks while playing the Livik map mentioned in this article.
Highlights of the Story
- PUBG has introduced a new map called livik which has made the game more intense
- The Map is small and has loot in abundance
- The tips mentioned here can help players with their survival chances and scoring chicken dinner.
PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds or PUBG is an online multiplayer battle royale game wherein 100 players drop in at an island and the last players surviving wins the battle. It’s a fun game to play and players can play with their friends and also communicate via voice chat in real-time.
This game is no easy game, though. It is more than a survival game. Battles can go brutal and violent, and the new Livik Map is not making things easier. However, the tips mentioned in this article will definitely help players in their game. So keep scrolling to find out what these tips are.
What is Livik Map?
Livik map in PUBG is the newest map in the PUBG Mobile’s recent update v0.19.0 and the map is quite small (2km x 2km) compared to the other existing maps in the game. This small map intense fights as there is not much surface area to run away and hide and amazing loot all over the map. The Livik map has a unique terrain that makes players confused about their surroundings.
The game lasts only about 10-15 minutes, with a maximum of 52 players. Users can go to the classic section to use this Map. However, you must know about the following tips before getting onto the Livik Map.
PUBG Mobile Livik Tips And Tricks:
So here’s the most awaited list of the tips and tricks for livik Map in PUBG that you have to know about :
1. Avoid Power-plant and Milstein
It is better to avoid the Power-plant area and Midstien as these two places are basically the hot drops in livik Map. Livik is full of places to loot wherein you can get several good weapons. So, you don’t really need to go to these places unless you think you are a pro and can handle the chaos.
2. Kill but don’t always loot
It is best not to loot from every opponent you have killed in the Livik map. It is better to stay undercover and shoot from a distance on a dangerous map like livik. Looting opponents can bring you in the eyes of other rivals.
3. Monster trucks
Avoiding vehicles is essential, but not if it is a monster truck. Livik map features a new monster truck that is great for survival and offers many hit points along with excellent speed.
It is pretty fast, and using it in the early stages can be advantageous. However, this monster truck is a bit difficult to use, especially for first-timers, so do keep that in mind before you take a ride in it.
Also read: Compare Mobile Phones
4. Secret of waterfall
There’s a secret place behind the waterfall in livik Map. You must find and visit this place in the southeast corner as it is excellent for looting. Super Crates can also be found here that will give you an upper hand on your opponents. Plus, it is comparatively a safe place to loot as not many players know about it.
5. Hot springs for healing
Go to the hot springs if you ever have an intense match and are out of medkits. This place will help your character in healing and cause regeneration of your energy. It will help you in continuing the game with full strength.
6. Avoid the vehicles
It is best to avoid vehicles as chances of encountering enemies are higher here. Plus, you do not really need a vehicle on the livik Map since the map is a small one, and running can get you to the desired location. Though if you think that taking a vehicle is the only option you have left, then go for it. However, make sure that you are not opting for the vehicles in the last moments of the game as that will bring you some real disadvantage in the game.
7. Landing spots are a no
Landing spots are the last place you will want to be on the livik Map as it holds a much higher probability of your rivals attacking you during the loot. You will end up getting surrounded by enemies everywhere. So, it is better to stay away from these spots to avoid the risk. Plus, there are a lot of potential places to loot in the livik Map of PUBG, so it’s not like you will miss on anything good.
8. Full boost at the end
The ending or final moments are the most crucial ones as they engage the most brutal fights. So, always make sure to be fully boosted and energized and compete with your opponents with full strengths. You must utilize all your medicine to gain full health for winning when you are at the last stages of the game.
9. Be fast
This game lasts only for about 12-15 minutes. Your character’s head can get off if you decide to take it slow and laze around. The only way to win this 10-minute battle is to be super fast. All the looting and killings must be made at your highest possible speed to get chicken dinner.
Practice makes a person perfect. You may not win the first time you play on livik Map in PUBG Mobile. But, the more attempts you make, the more expertise you get with better practice taking you closer to your chances of winning the game.
Also read: Smartphone reviews
11. When to jump
It is the best to jump when you are about 400 meters from your point on livik Map. This is because of the small size of this Map. Also, make sure that you use the maximum speed for landing so that you land faster than your rivals. Landing ahead of your rivals will give keep you at an advantage in the game.
12. Keep it planned
Make sure to have your routes planned before-hand as the game does not give you much time to decide while playing it. Also, do not fire gunshots unnecessarily as enemies will find and trace you quickly as the map size is small and each gunshot alerts the players around you. So, the best way to get a chicken dinner in Livik Map is to no to attack needlessly, and get yourself in unnecessary troubles.
- Finally IPL 2020 is around the corner. After all the uncertainties because of this Covid-19 pandemic situation, the 13th edition of the Indian Premier League is ready to hit the ground. It's really good news to the cricket fans from every corner of the globe. People are searching for different streaming platforms to watch IPL online. Here we have provided 5 best platforms to stream IPL from mobile.
- Here are a few tips, tricks and hacks to play Garena Free Fire which will make you forget PubG.
- Sitting at the comfort of home, learn how you can change the battery of your OnePlus smartphone at home.
- If you are searching for a new smartphone, there are various features to look for, that you should consider while purchasing. In terms of internal specifications and exterior designs, smartphones have come a long way. While choosing a smartphone, one of the hard choices to make apart from other specifications is the smartphone body. Here…
- In this era, smartphones have grown to be an essential part of our lives but purchasing a perfect smartphone is a tedious process. Apart from other features, when it comes to buying a smartphone based on its display, a variety of displays are available in the market across a wide range of smartphones and it’s…
- Samsung Galaxy M31s is a new addition to the Monster M-series by Samsung with large battery life and great overall performance.
- The Redmi Note 9 Pro/Pro Max is a premium-looking phone with a good camera and battery.
- Vivo X50 is a mid-range smartphone with an ultimate camera performance.