What Is YouTube Vanced – How To Get Youtube Premium for Free?
Youtube is one of the best free to use video platforms but recently a lot of ads have started to pop up in between streaming videos and YouTube launched a premium version of their service for those who are ready to pay and avoid the advertisements. However, if you want to take advantage of the YouTube premium features there is an unofficial workaround called the YouTube Vanced application that allows you to get all the YouTube Premium features without paying for it.
Highlights of the Story
- YouTube is the largest video streaming portal on the internet with several billion videos
- Recently a lot more than usual ads have started to show up on the platform while streaming videos
- There is an unofficial workaround called YouTube Vanced that provides the YouTube premium features for free of cost to its users
YouTube is the most famous streaming service in India and across the world with over a billion videos being streamed on a daily basis. There are several creators on the platform who create fresh and new content in various niche. YouTube uses advertisements to make revenue from the viewers and passes on a part of this revenue to the content creators on their platform. For those users who do not like to watch intrusive advertisements during the video, YouTube has a premium offering that can be subscribed and the user will not be seeing any advertisements after that.
Also read: Smartphone reviews
For some reason, if you want to get the features of the YouTube Premium version without actually paying for it then there is an unofficial workaround for it. The App YouTube Vanced offers most of the features that are available for YouTube Premium users. This includes playing videos without any advertisements, playing videos in pop-up video format while using other applications, and also playing the audio from the video while the screen is turned off.
Also Read: How To Download YouTube Videos For Free
These features can be made available on the YouTube Vanced application without shelling out any extra amount, however, this is applicable only when you are using YouTube on your Android smartphone through the YouTube Vanced app and you will continue to see advertisements on other iOS devices, Laptops, TVs and another connected device that you plan to watch YouTube on the official app of the website.
How to Install YouTube Vanced for Free:
- Download the YouTube Vanced application from their official website
- On the download page for the YouTube Vanced app scroll down to the section which reads Non-root downloads and you will see the different options and themes available for the app
- You can either choose a Black theme or Dark theme, both of these theme options come with an option to toggle to the White theme and it only depends upon who dark you want the YouTube app to be
- If you want the original YouTube Dark stock theme then you can choose the White/Dark theme which allows you to toggle with the White theme as it works on the official YouTube app
- The Black theme is a modded theme and is darker than the stock Dark theme and looks good on smartphones that feature an AMOLED display, you can choose the White/Dark theme option to download this variant of the YouTube Vanced application
- Once you have downloaded the apk for the theme of your choice, you will need to install another application called the MicroG which allows you to use the Google Login credentials with the YouTube Vanced application. You can skip this app if you do not plan to login with your Gmail account. The app is available for download on the same page as the YouTube Vanced application.
- After the apps have finished downloading you will need to install both the apps, you can install the MicroG application by tapping on the apk and then tapping on the Install button to the bottom right corner of the screen.
- You can alternatively use the Vanced Manager app from the Vanced.app website.
- Open the Vanced manager app after installation, from here you will have the option to install both the Vanced app and the MicroG app easily
- Just select the correct variant based on your requirement and the app will automatically download the right apk and begin installing after gathering app the right permissions.
Also read: Top 10 Mobile Phones
The Vanced Manager app makes installing and managing YouTube Vanced as it conveniently reminds you when there is an updated version of YouTube Vanced available. Using the Vanced Manager you can get the latest updates and install them easily on your smartphone without having to look around regularly for when updates are released.
Once the YouTube Vanced and the MicroG apps are installed then you can proceed to login with your Gmail account to get all the recommendations and personalization’s from your original account. This is a seamless move from the YouTube app to the YouTube Vanced application on Android as the appearance is identical on both the software and you will not really notice much of a difference while shifting from one to the other.
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…