What Is YouTube Vanced – How To Get Youtube Premium for Free?
Youtube is one of the best free to use video platforms but recently a lot of ads have started to pop up in between streaming videos and YouTube launched a premium version of their service for those who are ready to pay and avoid the advertisements. However, if you want to take advantage of the YouTube premium features there is an unofficial workaround called the YouTube Vanced application that allows you to get all the YouTube Premium features without paying for it.
Highlights of the Story
- YouTube is the largest video streaming portal on the internet with several billion videos
- Recently a lot more than usual ads have started to show up on the platform while streaming videos
- There is an unofficial workaround called YouTube Vanced that provides the YouTube premium features for free of cost to its users
YouTube is the most famous streaming service in India and across the world with over a billion videos being streamed on a daily basis. There are several creators on the platform who create fresh and new content in various niche. YouTube uses advertisements to make revenue from the viewers and passes on a part of this revenue to the content creators on their platform. For those users who do not like to watch intrusive advertisements during the video, YouTube has a premium offering that can be subscribed and the user will not be seeing any advertisements after that.
Also read: Smartphone reviews
For some reason, if you want to get the features of the YouTube Premium version without actually paying for it then there is an unofficial workaround for it. The App YouTube Vanced offers most of the features that are available for YouTube Premium users. This includes playing videos without any advertisements, playing videos in pop-up video format while using other applications, and also playing the audio from the video while the screen is turned off.
Also Read: How To Download YouTube Videos For Free
These features can be made available on the YouTube Vanced application without shelling out any extra amount, however, this is applicable only when you are using YouTube on your Android smartphone through the YouTube Vanced app and you will continue to see advertisements on other iOS devices, Laptops, TVs and another connected device that you plan to watch YouTube on the official app of the website.
How to Install YouTube Vanced for Free:
- Download the YouTube Vanced application from their official website
- On the download page for the YouTube Vanced app scroll down to the section which reads Non-root downloads and you will see the different options and themes available for the app
- You can either choose a Black theme or Dark theme, both of these theme options come with an option to toggle to the White theme and it only depends upon who dark you want the YouTube app to be
- If you want the original YouTube Dark stock theme then you can choose the White/Dark theme which allows you to toggle with the White theme as it works on the official YouTube app
- The Black theme is a modded theme and is darker than the stock Dark theme and looks good on smartphones that feature an AMOLED display, you can choose the White/Dark theme option to download this variant of the YouTube Vanced application
- Once you have downloaded the apk for the theme of your choice, you will need to install another application called the MicroG which allows you to use the Google Login credentials with the YouTube Vanced application. You can skip this app if you do not plan to login with your Gmail account. The app is available for download on the same page as the YouTube Vanced application.
- After the apps have finished downloading you will need to install both the apps, you can install the MicroG application by tapping on the apk and then tapping on the Install button to the bottom right corner of the screen.
- You can alternatively use the Vanced Manager app from the Vanced.app website.
- Open the Vanced manager app after installation, from here you will have the option to install both the Vanced app and the MicroG app easily
- Just select the correct variant based on your requirement and the app will automatically download the right apk and begin installing after gathering app the right permissions.
Also read: Top 10 Mobile Phones
- Finally IPL 2020 is around the corner. After all the uncertainties because of this Covid-19 pandemic situation, the 13th edition of the Indian Premier League is ready to hit the ground. It's really good news to the cricket fans from every corner of the globe. People are searching for different streaming platforms to watch IPL online. Here we have provided 5 best platforms to stream IPL from mobile.
- Here are a few tips, tricks and hacks to play Garena Free Fire which will make you forget PubG.
- Sitting at the comfort of home, learn how you can change the battery of your OnePlus smartphone at home.
- If you are searching for a new smartphone, there are various features to look for, that you should consider while purchasing. In terms of internal specifications and exterior designs, smartphones have come a long way. While choosing a smartphone, one of the hard choices to make apart from other specifications is the smartphone body. Here…
- In this era, smartphones have grown to be an essential part of our lives but purchasing a perfect smartphone is a tedious process. Apart from other features, when it comes to buying a smartphone based on its display, a variety of displays are available in the market across a wide range of smartphones and it’s…
- Samsung Galaxy M31s is a new addition to the Monster M-series by Samsung with large battery life and great overall performance.
- The Redmi Note 9 Pro/Pro Max is a premium-looking phone with a good camera and battery.
- Vivo X50 is a mid-range smartphone with an ultimate camera performance.