Realme V3 Could Launch Alongside Realme X7 And X7 Pro
Fresh reports suggest that the company will launch the Realme V3 as well.
Highlights of the Story
- Realme V3 may feature a triple rear camera setup.
- It’s tipped to be priced around CNY 1,000 (roughly Rs. 10,500).
- There are specifications that also leaked in the past.
Realme V3 is the Chinese company’s most affordable 5G smartphone. It might launch alongside the Realme X7 and X7 Pro smartphones in China tomorrow, September 1.
It will reportedly unveil in tomorrow’s launch event, alongside the two smartphones confirmed to launch in China. On the other hand, it is the most affordable offering from the brand to feature 5G connectivity. Realme V3 is also pricing itself as low as CNY 1,000 (roughly INR 10,500).
If it is launching in India in the future, it will become the most affordable phone with 5G support in India too.
According to Gizmochina, the phone with model number RMX2200/RMX2201 will launch alongside the Realme X7 series models. Moreover, China’s TENAA has allegedly approved three smartphones with model numbers RMX2176, RMX2121, and RMX2200/RMX2201.
Also Read: Leaked! Samsung Galaxy Fold 2 Price
Realme V3 specifications (expected)
It may feature a 6.52-inch HD+ IPS LCD display. The phone is also possibly powered by MediaTek Dimensity 720 5G SoC, paired with up to 8GB of RAM. In addition, it also has up to 128GB of built-in storage.
In terms of camera, it may feature a triple rear camera setup. This includes a 13-MP primary sensor, assisted by two 2-MP units. In regards to the front camera, it will have an 8-MP sensor.
Realme V3 is likely to run on Android 10, and have a 4,890mAh battery with support for 18W fast charging technology.
As mentioned above, the first two model numbers reportedly belong to the Realme X7 and X7 Pro handsets. The third model number, RMX2200/RMX2201 which comes with comparatively weaker specifications as compared to the other two phones, is said to be of the Realme V3.
Meanwhile, there is no confirmation on the launch of this phone by the company as of yet.
Also read: Sell old Laptop
- Finally IPL 2020 is around the corner. After all the uncertainties because of this Covid-19 pandemic situation, the 13th edition of the Indian Premier League is ready to hit the ground. It's really good news to the cricket fans from every corner of the globe. People are searching for different streaming platforms to watch IPL online. Here we have provided 5 best platforms to stream IPL from mobile.
- Here are a few tips, tricks and hacks to play Garena Free Fire which will make you forget PubG.
- Sitting at the comfort of home, learn how you can change the battery of your OnePlus smartphone at home.
- If you are searching for a new smartphone, there are various features to look for, that you should consider while purchasing. In terms of internal specifications and exterior designs, smartphones have come a long way. While choosing a smartphone, one of the hard choices to make apart from other specifications is the smartphone body. Here…
- In this era, smartphones have grown to be an essential part of our lives but purchasing a perfect smartphone is a tedious process. Apart from other features, when it comes to buying a smartphone based on its display, a variety of displays are available in the market across a wide range of smartphones and it’s…
Latest ReviewsView All
- Samsung Galaxy M31s is a new addition to the Monster M-series by Samsung with large battery life and great overall performance.
- The Redmi Note 9 Pro/Pro Max is a premium-looking phone with a good camera and battery.
- Vivo X50 is a mid-range smartphone with an ultimate camera performance.