Mi Watch Revolve, Mi Band 5 Could Launch In India Soon
The Mi Watch Revolve and Mi Band 5 will probably launch in India soon. The Band 5 was announced in China in June and is now expected to be launched in India soon. The smartwatch is expected to last for up to 20 days on a single charge. It has 11 different sports modes and water resistance for up to 50 metres.
Highlights of the Story
- Mi Band 5 features magnetic pins for charging
- The wearable is priced in China starting at CNY 189 which is roughly Rs 2,025 in India
- The exact launch date of the Mi Watch Revolve in India is not known as of now
- The MI Band 5 is expected to last for 20 days on a single charge
According to a report by 91Mobiles, in collaboration with Tipster Ishan Agarwal, Mi Watch Revolve will be nothing the rebranded model of the Mi Watch Colour which was launched earlier in China. Additionally, this smartwatch was rumored to be named the Mi Watch Revolve in market outside of China. One of the markets that will see the launch is India, as per Agarwal’s analysis.
Also read: Leaks: OnePlus Working On New Smartwatch
Furthermore, the report goes on to reveal that the Mi Band 5 may launch in India soon. It is the successor of the Mi Band 4 that was released last year and had an announcement in China in June. However, there is no exact date as to when these two smartwatches will be launched.
Mi Watch Revolve Expected Specifications
Going by the fact that the the Mi Watch Revolve is the rebranded Mi Watch Color, it should have the exact same specifications. To specify, the watch might feature a 1.39-inch (454×454 pixels) display with a resolution of 454 x 454 pixels. Additionally, the smartwatch will pack a 420mAh battery that might last 14 days on a single charge.
When it comes to connectivity features, the Mi Watch Color will include Bluetooth 5.0, Glonass, and GPS. Additionally, it comes with a 5ATM water resistance certification and also claims to remain functional in extremes of temperatures. Also, the watch is expected to have 110 watch faces for customization along with a 24×7 heart rate tracking. The device will also have stress monitoring and sleep tracking features. There are 10 sport modes for tracking different workout routines.
Mi Band 5 Specifications
The Mi Band 5 features a 1.1-inch coloured AMOLED display. There are two variants that are available for this device. The NFC variant and a standard variant. While the former offers 14 days of battery life, the latter is said to last up to 20 days on a single charge.
The smartwatch has over a 100 new animated watch faces along with 11 sport modes. Additionally, the modes also offer Personal Activity Intelligence (PAI) Activity Index that increases the accuracy to track a user’s fitness activity. The company also claims that the sleep monitoring feature in the watch is improved by a good 40%.
The band also supports magnetic charging. Now, this feature helps in charging the device without taking the watch straps off. Furthermore, the Mi Band 5 comes with a heart rate sensor. Also, with the women’s health mode, female users can now track their menstrual cycle. The smartwatch has a remote-control camera mode as well. There is also a built-in microphone which comes in very handy for enabling voice commands.
Price Of The Smartwatches
The Mi Watch Color price is roughly set at CNY 599 in China. This is roughly Rs 6,400 in India. Whereas, the Mi Band 5 price is set at CNY 189 in China which is roughly Rs. 2,000 in India. Both the watches could be launched in India under these price ranges or maybe slightly more. Nothing can be predicted at the moment.
- Finally IPL 2020 is around the corner. After all the uncertainties because of this Covid-19 pandemic situation, the 13th edition of the Indian Premier League is ready to hit the ground. It's really good news to the cricket fans from every corner of the globe. People are searching for different streaming platforms to watch IPL online. Here we have provided 5 best platforms to stream IPL from mobile.
- Here are a few tips, tricks and hacks to play Garena Free Fire which will make you forget PubG.
- Sitting at the comfort of home, learn how you can change the battery of your OnePlus smartphone at home.
- If you are searching for a new smartphone, there are various features to look for, that you should consider while purchasing. In terms of internal specifications and exterior designs, smartphones have come a long way. While choosing a smartphone, one of the hard choices to make apart from other specifications is the smartphone body. Here…
- In this era, smartphones have grown to be an essential part of our lives but purchasing a perfect smartphone is a tedious process. Apart from other features, when it comes to buying a smartphone based on its display, a variety of displays are available in the market across a wide range of smartphones and it’s…
- Samsung Galaxy M31s is a new addition to the Monster M-series by Samsung with large battery life and great overall performance.
- The Redmi Note 9 Pro/Pro Max is a premium-looking phone with a good camera and battery.
- Vivo X50 is a mid-range smartphone with an ultimate camera performance.