How To Avail OnePlus Red Cable Club Benefits?
OnePlus has introduced the Red Cable Club program to offer its Indian customers certain benefits. On joining the program, you will be eligible to get the OnePlus Bullets Wireless 2 earphones, battery replacement, and more accessories and services at a 50% discounted price. Additionally, you will get 50GB free cloud storage space for one year, while upgrading the plan. Joined members even stand a chance to win a gift box which is worth 1,00,000 rupees. Here we have provided all the nitty-gritty of becoming an OnePlus Red Cable Club member and availing the benefits.
Highlights of the Story
- OnePlus has initiated the Red Cable Club program for the customers in India.
- The free membership package is available to all the OnePlus users, and it provides the members with a handful of benefits.
- Step-by-step process to avail the Red Cable Club benefits on each OnePlus version.
OnePlus has come a long way from just being a fringe enthusiast brand to become a fully-fledged, legitimate competitor to the pre-existing established flagships in India. The growing OnePlus community of fans has a sincere contribution to this huge success of the brand. OnePlus Red Cable Club is the latest move to reward the consumers with a plethora of benefits just to welcome and continue this rabid following.
The program is named after their unique red and white charging cables that OnePlus has packed in every box they’ve delivered since the launch. This online club offers the OnePlus users access to certain bonuses, extra features, even entry into lucky draws. In addition to that, extended device support, amazing discounts on any out-of-warranty product repair- all are included in the Red Cable Club plan.
Also read: OnePlus Mobile Price List In India
The OnePlus Red Cable club is huge! And if you are still in search of a way to become a member of this brand new online club? If yes, then here is what you need to see. We have provided a step-by-step guide to join the program and make the most of it. What’s more? Well, we have provided the dedicated process for each of the OnePlus version. So, even if you’re using OnePlus X or 6T, we’ve got you covered! Have a look.
What Are the Benefits of OnePlus Red Cable Club?
The OnePlus Red Cable Club is created only to benefit the customers from India. The brand has launched this premium plan last year on 17th December 2019. They have marked the date as Red Cable Day to celebrate the exponential growth of the OnePlus userbase. Now, the 17th of each month is celebrated by providing special benefits to the Red Cable Club community.
However, as soon as you become a member, you get to access all these lucrative offerings from the brand. Take a look at the list of benefits that you’ll be privileged to have.
Also read: Best Mobile Phones Under 50,000
The Red Cable Jackpot
This is one of the best benefits the Red cable Club offers. While signing up for the membership, you get a chance to try your luck once a day till the 31st of December. What’s on the prize list? Well, whenever you’re trying your luck, you stand a chance to win curated gift boxes, which is worth Rs. 1,00,000. Along with that, you can also with a 50% discount on the OnePlus Bullets Wireless 2 earphones.
Free Cloud Storage
The Red Cable Club membership will offer you the leverage of having a 50GB of free cloud storage space for 1 year. So, you will get more room for your photos, videos, documents. Just sign up for the online plan and have as many as you want, probably thousands of them.
Note: The free storage space of 50GB is offered to the users of OnePlus 6 and above versions. For now, it is not available for previous versions. But with upcoming updates, it will be available on more devices.
OnePlus Care Preveliages
The Red Cable Club members are eligible for all the OnePlus Care benefits. These benefits are as follows-
- You get a free 1 year of extended warranty for models like OnePlus 6 and above versions
- A 50% of discount on the battery replacement for OnePlus 3/3T, OnePlus 5/5T, and OnePlus 6/6T onwards
- Exciting offer upgrades for all the OnePlus users
That’s all OnePlus Red Club plan has got to offer you. We understand how amazed you are by knowing about such amazing benefits. Now you are probably eagerly waiting to know how to avail OnePlus Red Cable benefits. But before you jump to the process there are certain key things that you must check.
Key Points to Remember
- Only one benefit is available per phone or phone’s IMEI number
- OnePlus users will get a free 1 year extended warranty if they signed up for the plan before 31st of December, 2019. From 1st January 2020, this plan will change as per the insurance. If your OnePlus device is covered by the insurance, you can still avail of the 1 year extended warranty. Else, you will be offered a 50% off on the battery replacement.
Also Read: Best Smartphones Under 15000
How to Avail OnePlus Red cable Benefits? 3 Easy Methods
The Red Cable Club membership is a lifetime one. The best part is, you don’t have to pay a single penny while opting for this plan. Yes, it’s completely free of cost!
We’ve provided 3 methods here to get the membership. These methods are dedicated to different OnePlus versions. So, you must follow the one, which is suitable for your type of OnePlus device.
Also read: Smartphone reviews
Method 1: OnePlus 6/6T and Onwards
Having Android Oreo and the above versions are mandatory to get the Red Cable Club benefits. So if your phone is running with the latest Android 10, or any other on which is suitable, follow the below steps.
Step 1: First, go to the Settings page
Step 2: Now, click on System
Step 3: After that, navigate to System Update to update your device
Step 4: Once done, go to Settings and use your login credential to enter your OnePlus Account
Step 5: Next, link your account with the phone
As soon as the linking process is done, you’ll be automatically registered for the Red Cable Club membership. Start enjoying the benefits then.
Also Read: Top 5 Smartphones In 2020 With Best Cameras!
Method 2: OnePlus 3/3T and OnePlus 5/5T Users
For OnePlus 3/3T, and 5/5T users, the OnePlus Community app is important to have the Red Cable Club benefits. So, if you don’t have the application, go to Google Play, search for the OnePlus Community app, and download it. In case you already have the app, update it by going into Google Play only. After that, follow the below steps.
Step 1: Open the OnePlus Community app first
Step 2: Go to your Profile section at the top
Step 3: Now find the Red Cable Club option and click to link your OnePlus device with your OnePlus account
Once done, you’re good to go with the Red Cable Club benefits.
Method 3: OnePlus One, OnePlus 2 and OnePlus X Users
If you are using any of the older versions of OnePlus mobile, both of the above-mentioned methods won’t work. For this, you have to go to Google Play Store first and then search for OnePlus Care. Next, download the application and verify your device to get the benefits.
- #LeBechDiya. What exactly are we talking about here? Well, here we want you to imagine a scenario where selling your used phone is so easy, so simple, and so convenient that you can literally brag about it. Usually when we think about selling something, it can be quite a hassle. Putting it up on some…
- iPhone 12 vs iPhone 11 Pro full comparison and which one should you buy if you an 80000 budget.
- Here is a list of the top Android games of 2020 with the best graphics.
- There are a lot of features that we can easily find out just by scrolling down on our iPhone. But along with them, there are some of the features that are highly useful but hidden inside the roots of our iPhone, not known by many. Surprisingly, iOS 14 opens up the door to get in…
Latest ReviewsView All
- Vivo V20 definitely stands out in the design front. It offers a sleek, light weight design which definitely has a premium feel to it
- OPPO F17 Pro stands out on the design front. From its slim and compact form factor to the dual-tone matte-finished back panel, it is a gorgeous-looking phone.
- iPhone 12 Pro is a worthy upgrade with a new boxy design and A14 Bionic chipset, plus a slight upgrade in the camera.
- Poco X3 brings in some nice upgrades over the Poco X2 but it might feel bulky in hands.