Step into the realm of Amazon Prime, where the convergence of convenience, entertainment, and savings awaits. Amazon Prime is not merely a subscription; it’s an immersive experience encompassing swift deliveries, an extensive streaming library featuring Amazon Originals, and exclusive access to special promotions like Prime Day. However, unlocking these premium features without the customary subscription cost may seem like an elusive dream. Fear not! This guide is your roadmap to achieving just that — ‘How to Get a Free Amazon Prime Subscription’.
So, without any further ado, let’s check out the methods!
Considering the growing popularity of Amazon Prime in the country, various network operators have paired up with the company to provide some exciting offers. Airtel, Vodafone Idea, and Reliance Jio have collaborated with the company. In fact, they’re offering some heavy discounts and free benefits with their postpaid plans. Moreover, if you subscribe to Airtel broadband or JioFiber, you can avail of an Amazon Prime subscription for free. Let’s look at some of these methods in detail!
At this moment, Airtel is offering an Amazon Prime subscription free with a prepaid plan. Basically, you have to initiate a recharge of INR 699 on your Airtel mobile network. With this, you will be provided with an Amazon Prime membership for the next 56 days. Apart from this, a free Amazon Prime Mobile Edition trial is provided with recharge ranging from INR 155 to INR 3359. However, this free trial will only be available for 30 days from the recharge date.
Amazon Prime subscription free: Airtel Postpaid
Various postpaid plans from Airtel are also offering a free Prime membership. Plans of INR 499, INR 999, INR 1119, and INR 1599 will provide you with an Amazon Prime subscription free. Additionally, there are other benefits such as Airtel XStream Premium membership, Disney+ Hotstar VIP membership and unlimited voice calls with data rollover. Let’s check how to get a free Prime membership through the Airtel Thanks app!
Amazon Prime subscription free through Airtel Thanks App
The Airtel Thanks application allows you to get an Amazon Prime subscription free. Here’s how:
- Download the Airtel Thanks app from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
- Log in to the app using your Airtel number and credentials.
- You’ll find the Discover Airtel Thanks banner on the app’s homepage. Tap on this.
- On the next page, you should be looking at an Amazon Prime card. Select the Claim Now button and go to the next page.
- This next page should redirect you to the Amazon application on your phone. Log into your Amazon application with the eligible credentials.
- After logging into the Amazon application, you should be greeted with the “Welcome to Amazon Prime” window.
Following these steps will activate your Amazon Prime subscription. You’ll also receive a confirmation email on your registered mail ID. Bear in mind that the Amazon Prime membership bill will be compounded on your Airtel Postpaid bill at the end of the payment cycle.
2. Reliance Jio
Since Airtel offers a free Prime membership at competitive prices, Reliance Jio hasn’t fallen far behind. The company provides Amazon Prime subscriptions free with both broadband plans and postpaid plans. We’ll take a look at the postpaid plans first.
Amazon Prime membership can be availed through Jio postpaid plans ranging from INR 399 to INR 1499. All the plans in this range offer an Amazon Prime subscription free for a year, a Netflix subscription, and a Disney+ Hotstar VIP membership. Furthermore, you can access the Jio app suites, unlimited SMS, unlimited voice calls, and data rollover facility as well.
Reliance Jio also offers Amazon Prime subscription free with its broadband plans. Plans of INR 999, INR 1499, INR 2499, INR 3999, and INR 8499 will give you a broad range of subscriptions. These include Amazon Prime, Netflix, Disney+ Hotstar, VIP, Voot Select, Zee5, SonyLIV, Discovery+, and Lionsgate Play, among others.
Also read: 5 Best Offline Car Games For Android And iOS
3. Amazon Prime subscription free: Vodafone Idea
To compete with Reliance Jio and Airtel, Vodafone Idea also offers Amazon Prime subscription free with its plans. There are three different plans that will provide you with a free Prime membership. Two of these are for INR 499 and INR 699 Entertainment Plus plans. You get both Disney+ Hotstar VIP and Amazon Prime subscriptions with these plans. Apart from this, the INR 1099 RED X plan (which is postpaid) will also provide numerous benefits, including an Amazon Prime subscription.
4. Tata Play Binge Combo
Tata Play is a comparatively new player in the subscription market. However, they do have a few attractive plans that you could use. The plan starts at INR 299 per month and comes with 12 different OTT applications. These include Amazon Prime, Disney+ Hotstar, Zee5, Eros Now, SonyLIV, and Curiosity Stream, to name a few. This plan also gives you free access to an Amazon Fire TV stick.
5. SBI credit card
People with an SBI credit card, namely the Simply Save SBI credit card, can access Amazon Prime subscription for free. As you keep using the credit card, you rack up reward points. You can then redeem those points for an Amazon Prime subscription. For 1300 reward points, you’re entitled to three months of Amazon Prime. If you save up your reward points to 4200, you can get a year’s worth of Prime membership for free. There’s also a provision to avail of a Prime membership if you’re running low on reward points. All you need to do is collect 2100 reward points and pay an extra INR 500. This will provide you with a Prime membership which will be valid for an entire year. Want to know how to do it? Check out the steps below!
- Go to the Google Play Store or Apple App Store and download the SBI Card application.
- Sign up or log into the application, by following the on-screen prompts.
- Go to the app’s Reward option, and navigate to the Redeem section. Tap on it.
- You should find an option for Amazon Prime. Redeem the offer, and you’ll receive a link and a promo code.
- Input the promo code after opening the link to access your Amazon Prime subscription.
6. Amazon Prime Subscription Free With BOI / UCO / IDBI Visa Debit Card
If you are a user of BOI / UCO / IDBI Visa Debit Card, the can grab the three months Amazon Prime Subscription free. Know how:
- 1st of all just visit this page & Click on the “Claim Offer” button.
- Authenticate your BOI / UCO / IDBI Visa Card using the first 8 digits of your card
- You will be redirected to a payment gateway page, and complete a Rs. 1 transaction (this will be refunded)
- You will receive the coupon code via an SMS to your registered mobile number.
- Click on the “Redeem” button, and apply the coupon code at the offer page to avail of the complimentary membership.
As we conclude our journey through the avenues of acquiring a free Amazon Prime subscription, it’s evident that with the right strategies and insights, unlocking the full spectrum of Amazon Prime benefits becomes not just a possibility but a rewarding reality. The world of expedited deliveries, exclusive entertainment, and enticing deals is now at your fingertips without the traditional subscription cost.
Remember, these approaches not only offer a financial advantage but also serve as a testament to the resourcefulness of navigating the digital landscape. By implementing the savvy tips shared in this guide, you’ve not only gained access to a premium subscription service but also acquired valuable skills in optimising your online experience.
Writer, researcher, and avid gamer. Geeks out over postmodern novels and the latest PC games. Usually intends all his puns.