What Is Amazon Pay Later And How To Avail It!
Amazon has been in the Indian market for a very long time now and had already introduced the Amazon Pay service in India back in September 2018. Amazon also operates a Credit Card in partnership with ICICI Bank under the name of Amazon Pay and offers flat 5% cashback on all Amazon purchases made using the card for prime members. Amazon Pay has been a wallet service allowing users to load gift cards as Amazon Pay balance and use it for future purchases on the Amazon India website. The Later suffix means exactly what it sounds and offers a post-paid service to the existing offering.
Highlights of the Story
- Amazon Pay has been available as a service in India since September 2018 and offered wallet services to Amazon purchases and supported Gift cards feature
- Amazon also operates its own credit card in partnership with ICICI and offers flat 5% cashback to all purchases by Prime members on Amazon, this is run under the blanket of Amazon Pay
- Amazon Pay Later is essentially a credit offering or post-paid service to the existing wallet feature allowing you to spend a pre-approved amount on Amazon directly
Amazon is perhaps the biggest e-commerce platform locally here in India as well as globally, they offer products in almost every major segment and include many features and additional services for convenience. Amazon Pay is one such addon feature being offering by the e-commerce giant to its customers to simplify spending and encouraging returning customers. Amazon Pay is essentially a wallet allowing users to top-up using any payment method or even gift cards, this money can be easily used towards purchases made on Amazon in the future.
Amazon Pay is responsible for simplifying a lot of payments on the website, they also come with a dedicated ICICI partnered Amazon Pay co-branded credit card in India that offers a flat 5% cashback to all prime users who buy on Amazon. This is to encourage more spending and to make sure that Amazon is always at the top of the priority list while users shop online. Amazon Pay Later is a credit service that allows users to use the Amazon Pay Platform on a Post-paid basis for a pre-approved amount.
Amazon Pay Later offers instant credit on all products up to Rs 60,000 as long as they are purchased on Amazon. You can even use the credit amount to make payment for water, electricity, mobile bills, or purchase of groceries. Cash equivalent products such as jewelry, Amazon Pay Gift card, and Top-up are not available for purchase along with products from the Global Store or Foreign sellers. The credit amount can be paid back in the subsequent month at no additional fees or can be easily divided into EMI for up to 12 months at ease. There are no additional fees however there might be an interest of 1.5 to 2 percent per month, in some cases as indicated, certain products might be available with a no-cost EMI option.
Also Read: How To Save Battery Life On iPhone!
For a tenure of one month, you can buy a maximum amount of Rs 10,000 and pay it back in the next month. 3 months tenure options are available between the amounts 3,000 and Rs 30,000 and you will have an option to buy now or Pay later in EMIs. There are several other options ranging up to 12 months with a minimum purchase amount of Rs 9,000 up to the upper limit offered to you based on your credit history.
Also read: Best Oppo Mobile Phones
According to reports, it is now allowed on shopping as well as bill payments, the service can also be used on all online and offline merchants where Amazon Pay is accepted, this includes websites such as Swiggy, ClearTrip, and BookMyShow. When it comes to eligibility, Amazon analyses your activity with Amazon Pay sellers, the marketplace, and more. The final decision still lies with the lender who decides by gauging your ability to pay back considering the common factors for any credit offered.
How to Apply and Avail Amazon Pay Later Service
- Start the process by visiting the dedicated registration page for the service on Amazon app or a browser
- Enter your details and fulfil the KYC formalities online to activate the Pay Later feature
- After successful KYC, the Amazon Pay Dashboard will show the registration status and you can see all your future transactions in this section
- You will need to furnish all the required details online and get your KYC approved to be eligible for Amazon Pay Later
- Why You Must Sell Your Samsung Galaxy S9 Now?Mon, 13 Jul'20Few reasons why this is the right time to sell one of the most popular and loved flagship device, the Samsung Galaxy S9.
- A funny interview with a mobile phone reseller who makes the video fun with his Punjabi accent.
- Best Not So Popular Non-Chinese AppsThu, 2 Jul'20Let us discuss a few applications which are the best not so popular non-Chinese apps. You must have these apps on your smartphones.
- How To Make A Wifi Signal Booster At Home?Sat, 9 May'20While we are all locked at home, we are using our Wifi a lot. We all want high-speed internet and if the speed of wifi goes down, all of us start to panic. Are you looking for tips on how to improve your wifi signal? Few simple household hacks can make your life easier. Watch…
- Cashify 21Day Lockdown Challenge: Week 2 & 3 RoundUpThu, 16 Apr'20Staying indoors doesn’t mean you can’t keep yourself active, productive, and have some fun. So here’s presenting #CashifyChallenge where each day of the #21DayLockdown we’ve been challenging people to make good use of their time at home. From push-ups to plank and keeping surroundings clean, take a look at the best of these challenges from…
You May Also ReadView All
Gionee has become one of the best-emerging smartphone brands in India. With many smartphones in its portfolio, it often becomes confusing for buyers to decide which one to buy. No problem, we have compiled Gionee mobiles price list 2020 for you. With this you can easily do a Gionee price comparison of devices that are in the market right now. Our carefully inspected catalogue of the Gionee price list will surely allow you to decide and choose between different models, of each and every price segment. Furthermore, you can also click on any phone’s name to get the complete Gionee specifications of that device which would be pinned by an honest review by Cashify’s experts. This list would alert you of all major and key differences in various Gionee phones and would even help you make out the correct RAM and storage option for you. You can check specifications as per your priority such as a camera or battery department and also look at some not-so-popular Gionee phones that are available in India but not known to you.
Infinix offers a decent range of smartphones which give a great Android experience along with modern hardware. Infinix smartphone line-up is definitely growing with the company catering to budgets of almost all the users in the market. To help you decide your next smartphone, here is a combined Infinix mobile price list which would let you analyze specifications and prices of all Infinix smartphones available in India right now. Infinix’s smartphone line-up gets updated routinely thereby adding new features along with a more refined spec-sheet. Infinix price comparison would come into play to let you know the differences between various models and help you make the right choice. So, here’s a detailed collection of Infinix mobile phone specifications along with our Cashify expert review of each Infinix mobile to let you know exactly how the device delivers in real-life usage. The list also gets Infinix’s latest price India to help you choose the device according to the budget.
HTC, although struggling with poor smartphone sales over the past years, offers some decent devices in the Indian market. These phones often bring satisfactory performance at a justifiable price tag. With numerous devices in its portfolio, we have combined this HTC mobiles price list for you so you can analyse specifications and prices of all HTC devices available in India right now. HTC nowadays has smartphones mostly in the budget to mid-range segment, so our HTC price comparison helps consumers make the correct decision when they are choosing a smartphone to buy. Here’s a detailed collection of HTC phones which would make you clear about the devices that the company offers when you see all HTC mobiles price in India. This complete HTC price list includes each and every device to help you take a closer look at what the handset offers. You can also see HTC mobile phone specifications along with our Cashify expert review of each HTC mobile.
Micromax is one of the oldest smartphone brands which is now struggling with gloomy sales, mostly due to a lack of modern features and poor marketing. However, the brand does offer a decent price to performance ratio along with decent internals and acceptable modern hardware. Micromax smartphone line-up is definitely vast with the company focussing more on budget focussed consumers. To help you decide your next smartphone, here is a combined Micromax mobile price list which would let you analyze specifications and prices of all Micromax smartphones available in India right now. Micromax’s
smartphone line-up also gets new members added routinely thereby adding new features along with a better spec-sheet, at cheap and budget-friendly price tags. So, here’s a detailed collection of Micromax mobile phone specifications along with our Cashify expert review of each Micromax mobile to let you know exactly how the device performs in reality. Micromax price comparison would help you know the differences between various models and help you make the right investment. The list also gets Micromax’s latest price India to help you choose the device according to the budget.
Sony, although with an awful smartphone sales figure, offers impressive hardware quality and decent internals in their smartphones. With the brand suffering from a bad reputation in the smartphone market, the offerings made by Sony often fail to attract the crowd. But, with the company focussing on adding better and more competitive smartphones to its portfolio, users must take a look at these when planning to buy a new phone. To make this decision correct, we have a combined Sony mobile price list which would let you analyse specifications and prices of all Sony smartphones available in India right now. Sony price comparison would help you to know the differences between various models and help you make the right purchase. Sony presently has devices in the mid-range to a premium segment only, leaving a very small area to be looked upon. So, the list also gets Sony’s latest price India to help you choose the device which doesn’t drill a hole in your pocket. Here’s a detailed collection of Sony mobile phone specifications followed by an honest and detailed Cashify expert review of each Sony mobile to let you know exactly how the device delivers in real usage.
- How To Change Alexa Language To Hindi!30 Jun 2020