Oppo F17 Pro Quick Review in 2 Minutes
Oppo F17 Pro, reportedly, the sleekest smartphone has launched in India at a price of Rs.22,990.
Highlights of the Story
- OPPO F17 Pro Price in India starts at Rs.22,990
- It comes in three colour variants – Magic Blue, Matte Black and Metallic White.
- Oppo F17 Pro is reportedly the sleekest smartphone launched.
Time is Money. Time is precious. This is what brings in the idea of 2-Minute smart Reviews. In this series “In 2-Minutes” we will cover the trending smartphones and gadgets review in just 2 minutes. Today, we have the all-new OPPO F17 Pro for review. OPPO India has launched a teaser site for OPPO F17 Pro, which is expected to be available from September 7. Let’s start the 2- Minutes review of OPPO F17 Pro.
Oppo F17 Pro has a compact form factor and a lightweight design unmatched by peers in totally midrange segments. The smartphone’s design is accentuated by a two-tone gradient reflective cover on the backside, which looks familiar but intriguing. It has an Apple iPhone 11 Pro-like square-shaped camera set-up on the back. It is made mostly of plastic, the handset’s overall build is sturdy and it looks premium from all angles.
The OPPO F17 Pro has a 6.43-inch screen of full HD with 2400 x 1080 resolution and also stretched in a tall 20:9 aspect ratio. The handset has an AMOLED screen of 60Hz refresh rate. The screen lacks different features like HDR mode and high refresh rates, but it seems to be friendly for daily use in its present form. Besides, it has a distraction in the form of a capsule-shaped punch-hole in the top-left corner. Almost negligible bezels, but a fairly big chin at the bottom, can be another distraction from a design point of view.
Oppo F17 Pro imagining is covered by a total of six number of cameras – four on the rear and two on the front. The rear camera set-up includes a 48MP primary sensor of an f/1.8 aperture, an 8MP ultra-wide sensor of an f/2.2 aperture, and two 2MP monochrome sensors of an f/2.4 aperture. On the selfie camera side, the smartphone has dual selfie cameras a 16MP+2MP camera. At the time when the video recording is concerned, you can record UHD 4K videos @30fps. Totally, OPPO F17 Pro’s camera set-up seems unconventional, especially the dual monochrome sensors on the backside. In daylight, the shots come out to be great but you might feel the colours to be popping out. There is another problem when you wish to take portrait shots, the focus takes time to adjust. Selfies turn out to be exceptionally beautified, a treat for the selfie lovers indeed.
The Oppo F17 Pro is powered by Android 10 with ColorOS 7.2 skin on top of the device. It is improved, revised and quite updated with no signs of any unwanted third-party apps. The handset relies on a MediaTek Helio P95 chipset with 8-performance cores that clocks at a rate of 2.2GHz. It has 8GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage and the graphical performance for demanding apps and games is backed by an IMG PowerVR GM 9446 GPU. Userfriendly sensors included on the device are a Light sensor, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, and Gyroscope.
Oppo F17 Pro comes with a 4,000mAh battery capacity with a 30W of Vooc Flash charger out of its a box. Judging upon the battery capacity, you may expect a whole day of power backup under average usage of the phone. The battery saving modes would also come to use in case of low battery.
Oppo F17 Pro Price in India
The OPPO F17 Pro is available in the India market at Rs.22,990 /- for the 8GB RAM + 128GB storage variant and will be available in Magic Blue, Matte Black, and Metallic White across online and offline stores from September 7, 2020.
- Here's how to watch India vs England test, T20, and ODI series online for free. The series is set to begin on February 5th, Friday
- Tempered glass has the ability to protect your mobile phone screen from accidental drops to a certain limit. Installing a tempered glass is not an easy task and it requires precision. Here we list out a step-by-step installation process to apply the tempered glass on your smartphone.
- Rooting your Android phone brings numerous benefits that most people are unaware of. Not only does it improve your mobile phone's functioning, but it also gives you a wide variety of new features that were not available before. These advantages have been explained in this article, so do not miss out on them anymore.
- Free Fire has a variety of character skins that can be purchased via diamonds. Diamonds are the in-game currency of the game and this is how you can get it for free without purchasing.
- #LeBechDiya. What exactly are we talking about here? Well, here we want you to imagine a scenario where selling your used phone is so easy, so simple, and so convenient that you can literally brag about it. Usually when we think about selling something, it can be quite a hassle. Putting it up on some…
Latest ReviewsView All
- Redmi 9 Power is for you if you are looking for a phone which is under Rs 12,000/-, has a large battery, and you want to multi-task.
- Xiaomi Mi 10i is an excellent phone at a budget in India with a blend of more than an average processor.