Oppo F17 Pro Quick Review in 2 Minutes
Oppo F17 Pro, reportedly, the sleekest smartphone has launched in India at a price of Rs.22,990.
Highlights of the Story
- OPPO F17 Pro Price in India starts at Rs.22,990
- It comes in three colour variants – Magic Blue, Matte Black and Metallic White.
- Oppo F17 Pro is reportedly the sleekest smartphone launched.
Time is Money. Time is precious. This is what brings in the idea of 2-Minute smart Reviews. In this series “In 2-Minutes” we will cover the trending smartphones and gadgets review in just 2 minutes. Today, we have the all-new OPPO F17 Pro for review. OPPO India has launched a teaser site for OPPO F17 Pro, which is expected to be available from September 7. Let’s start the 2- Minutes review of OPPO F17 Pro.
Oppo F17 Pro has a compact form factor and a lightweight design unmatched by peers in totally midrange segments. The smartphone’s design is accentuated by a two-tone gradient reflective cover on the backside, which looks familiar but intriguing. It has an Apple iPhone 11 Pro-like square-shaped camera set-up on the back. It is made mostly of plastic, the handset’s overall build is sturdy and it looks premium from all angles.
The OPPO F17 Pro has a 6.43-inch screen of full HD with 2400 x 1080 resolution and also stretched in a tall 20:9 aspect ratio. The handset has an AMOLED screen of 60Hz refresh rate. The screen lacks different features like HDR mode and high refresh rates, but it seems to be friendly for daily use in its present form. Besides, it has a distraction in the form of a capsule-shaped punch-hole in the top-left corner. Almost negligible bezels, but a fairly big chin at the bottom, can be another distraction from a design point of view.
Oppo F17 Pro imagining is covered by a total of six number of cameras – four on the rear and two on the front. The rear camera set-up includes a 48MP primary sensor of an f/1.8 aperture, an 8MP ultra-wide sensor of an f/2.2 aperture, and two 2MP monochrome sensors of an f/2.4 aperture. On the selfie camera side, the smartphone has dual selfie cameras a 16MP+2MP camera. At the time when the video recording is concerned, you can record UHD 4K videos @30fps. Totally, OPPO F17 Pro’s camera set-up seems unconventional, especially the dual monochrome sensors on the backside. In daylight, the shots come out to be great but you might feel the colours to be popping out. There is another problem when you wish to take portrait shots, the focus takes time to adjust. Selfies turn out to be exceptionally beautified, a treat for the selfie lovers indeed.
The Oppo F17 Pro is powered by Android 10 with ColorOS 7.2 skin on top of the device. It is improved, revised and quite updated with no signs of any unwanted third-party apps. The handset relies on a MediaTek Helio P95 chipset with 8-performance cores that clocks at a rate of 2.2GHz. It has 8GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage and the graphical performance for demanding apps and games is backed by an IMG PowerVR GM 9446 GPU. Userfriendly sensors included on the device are a Light sensor, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, and Gyroscope.
Oppo F17 Pro comes with a 4,000mAh battery capacity with a 30W of Vooc Flash charger out of its a box. Judging upon the battery capacity, you may expect a whole day of power backup under average usage of the phone. The battery saving modes would also come to use in case of low battery.
Oppo F17 Pro Price in India
The OPPO F17 Pro is available in the India market at Rs.22,990 /- for the 8GB RAM + 128GB storage variant and will be available in Magic Blue, Matte Black, and Metallic White across online and offline stores from September 7, 2020.
- eSIM became quite popular when Apple introduced the technology two years ago with the iPhone XS and since then all iPhones, Google Pixel devices, and some Samsung devices are equipped with it. The eSIM technology is quite fascinating and it has its Pros and Cons. Here we talk about the eSIM technology and why you should switch to eSIM and try out this new technology.
- With the massive digital advancement, some negative sides came hand in hand. This includes leaving our digital footprint and sharing unnecessary data on every end. From our personal data like name, email id, to bank details, all are vulnerable on our Android phone if privacy is not set properly. We have unveiled 5 secrets of changing privacy settings on Android phones here. Check out all the steps to safeguard your personal information.
- Should you buy the iPhone 12 Mini or get the cheaper iPhone SE instead? Here’s what you need to know.
- If you have WhatsApp Payments option in the app, let's take a look at how you can set up your account, and send and receive money.
- Mi 10T, Mi 10T Pro both feature triple rear camera setups.
Latest ReviewsView All
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 brings in some great set of specs to be a Note series device with a disappointing plastic back panel.
- Samsung Galaxy M51 is a feature-packed phone and promises great performance, backed by a huge 7000 mAh battery.
- Realme 7 Pro offers some good set of specs like the OLED display, stereo speakers and the 65W fast charging but it misses out on others like the 90Hz refresh rate.
- The 6.1-inch iPhone 12 comes with 5G connectivity and sports a magnetic backing which Apple loves to call as ‘MagSafe’ for wireless charging.