iPhone 11 Pro is the new trendsetter that will fire up the Android-dominated market. Priced at Rs. 99,900, this expensive phone chooses to deliver premium quality that an iPhone promises.
With an improved camera setup, iPhone 11 Pro competes with the photo-clicking quality of Huawei and Google. Plus, you get a fast processor which may not be beaten by the Snapdragon chipsets. Apple delivers with the iPhone 11 Pro and becomes the top-class phone that will define the market for this year and beyond.
iPhone 11 Pro has a look and the feel of the premium iPhone handset. It has the following pros and cons:
- The iPhone 11 Pro has a killer three-camera module look at the back.
- It has an IP68 waterproof rating, and the matte finish keeps it grippy and clear of fingerprints.
- The phone has a beautiful OLED display with fantastic brightness.
- iPhone 11 Pro has one of the fastest processing speed with its A13 Bionic chip.
- The iPhone 11 Pro comes with an all-day battery life with fast-charging.
- The phone can click amazing shots in low-light and challenging light conditions.
- iPhone 11 Pro appears a lot like the previous iPhone sets.
- The phone is not very durable and can crack if it falls from a height.
- The portrait mode of this phone can get grainy.
The iPhone 11 Pro delivers and becomes, yet again, a trendsetter. If you are an iPhone fan, then the iPhone 11 Pro will not disappoint you. However, if you want a better screen, then go for the iPhone 11 Pro Max.
iPhone 11 Pro becomes a defining phone with its blazing-fast performance and fantastic camera with low-light photo clicking technology.
The iPhone 11 Pro comes with an impressive 5.8-inch Super Retina XDR display. It gets a rating of a whopping 752 nits in terms of brightness, which outshines Galaxy Note 10’s 674 nits and iPhone XS’ 611 nits. The AMOLED panel looks excellent with ultra-wide viewing angle and stunning colour settings. Apple has invested in its screen and gives you an immersive experience.
iPhone 11 Pro looks like a new iPhone waiting to rule the smartphone market. The three cameras at the back do look a bit intimidating, but you will get used to it. The phone as a matte finish, so you don’t get fingerprint smudges on it. It can also resist 4 meters of water for half an hour due to its IP68 rating.
On top of that, the phone is not slippery too. However, the iPhone 11 Pro is a bit heavier than the iPhone XS, getting to 6.63 ounces over the 6.24 ounces. It is also thicker due to its larger battery. Apple has said that the iPhone has the most robust glass ever. However, when dropped from a height of about 3.5 feet, the face of the phone cracked. The rear stayed intact though.
Apple has fitted the iPhone 11 Pro with the A13 Bionic chip, making it yet again, one of the fastest in the smartphone market. It gives a 20% increase in the speed of GPU, CPU, and machine-learning – sailing past iPhone XS. It gets 3,509 points on Geekbench while Note 10 only got 2640 in the same test. It was able to export a 4K video to 1080p even while applying transition and colour filter within 46 seconds – the same task took Galaxy Note 10 Plus, 1 minute 34 seconds. It can easily handle different tasks without slowing down. The phone can even handle high-end games at high settings.
iPhone 11 Pro comes with three lenses which makes the camera stack on the back. They are all 12MP cameras with special features – the primary 12MP being supported by a telephoto shooter which has 2x optical zoom and a new ultrawide camera with a 120-degree field of view. The new Night Mode can deliver crispy shots with all the required subtleties that make it compete against the photos of Google and Huawei. The colours are kept realistic and natural in normal light conditions, and in dim situations, they are sharp with a bit of brightness to make the subjects visible. Even challenging light conditions are well-captured. However, in low-light, the portraits may be a bit off. The telephoto lens can click great shots with the light blue in the morning being prominent, but the pictures are a bit blurry during challenging light conditions. Even the HDR processing of this phone is excellent – getting you the rich saturation expected from a premium phone. The phone also comes with a 12MP selfie camera which works well and can keep your skin colour natural with the right tonalities. Apple makes a great mark with its cameras.
iPhone 11 Pro is smaller than iPhone 11 and iPhone Pro Max, and so, it does get a drop in its battery size. It was able to survive for 10 hours and 23 minutes with continuous 4G web surfing at 150 nits brightness. Galaxy S10 was able to go for 10 hours and 19 minutes, but Galaxy S10 Plus sailed past, reaching 12 hours and 35 seconds. The battery can last you for a whole day. Apple iPhone 11 Pro has also arrived with a fast charger, which can get the phone to 55% within half an hour.
The iPhone 11 Pro can become a trendsetter, as is the case with Apple most of the time. It has an OLED screen which outshines most phones out there, and the A13 Bionic chip outperforms most, if not all, Android set. The phone is compact and moderately durable. Even the cameras are great, making this phone worth all-rounder, though a tad bit expensive. Only the portrait mode of iPhone 11 Pro takes a hit. If you can increase your budget, however, then, you should go for iPhone 11 Pro Max for a larger screen and better endurance.
- Bluetooth5.0, A2DP, LE
- Back Camera12 MP
- Front Camera12 MP
- Thickness0.32 inches
- Height5.67 inches
- Weight188 g
- ColorMidnight Green
- ColorSpace Gray, Silver, Gold, Midnight Green
- BuildFront/back glass, stainless steel frame
- Width2.81 inches
- Display TypeSuper Retina XDR OLED capacitive touchscreen
- Screen Size5.8 inches
- Screen Resolution1125X2436
- Pixel Density458 ppi
- ProtectionScratch-resistant glass, oleophobic coating
- Display Size5.75 inch to 6 inch
- Display Resolution1125 x 2436 pixels
- Aspect Ratio19.5:9
- Screen to Body Ratio82.10%
- CPUHexa-core (2x2.65 GHz Lightning 4x1.8 GHz Thunder)
- Chipset GPApple A13 Bionic (7 nm)
- RAM4 GB RAM
- GPUApple GPU (4-core graphics)
- OSiOS 13
- Expandable MemoryNo
- Storage512 GB
- RAM/Internal Storage64GB 4GB RAM, 256GB 4GB RAM, 512GB 4GB RAM
- Back Camera FeaturesQuad-LED dual-tone flash, HDR (photo/panorama)
- Triple Camera12 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/2.55, 1.4 micron12 MP, f/2.0, 52mm (telephoto), 1/3.4, 1.0 micron, 2x optical zoom12 MP, f/2.4, 13mm (ultrawide)
- Back Camera Video2160p24/30/60fps, 1080p30/60/120/240fps, HDR, stereo sound rec.
- Front Camera Video2160p24/30/60fps, 1080p30/60/120fps, gyro-EIS
- Front Camera FeaturesHDR
- Dual Camera12 MP, f/2.2TOF 3D camera
- HeadPhone JackYes
- Audio FeaturesActive noise cancellation with dedicated micDolby AtmosDolby Digital Plus
- Talk TimeUp to 18 h (multimedia)
- User ReplaceableNon-removable
- Battery Capacity3046 mAh
- Battery Capacity3190 mAh
- Music TimeUp to 65 h
- ChargingFast battery charging 18W: 50% in 30 minUSB Power Delivery 2.0Qi wireless charging
- Battery TypeLi-Ion
- USB2.0, proprietary reversible connector
- Network SupportGSM / CDMA / HSPA / EVDO / LTE
- GPSYes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, QZSS
- SIMNano-SIM and/or Electronic SIM card
- WLANWi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax, dual-band, hotspot
- SensorsFace ID, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
- Water ResistantIP68 dust/water resistant (up to 4m for 30 mins)
- Announced On2019, September
- StatusAvailable. Released 2019, September
Price / Buy
Get the best price for Apple iPhone 11 Pro
Get the best price for Apple iPhone 11 Pro
- Best Android One Smartphones That You Can Buy Right NowWed, 19 Feb'20When you are out in the market for a new smartphone you expect the new smartphone should come with the least possible bloatware so that it can deliver the maximum performance. Right now this is only possible with Pixel devices from Google that offers clean stock Android version with no third-party app installed. And that’s…
- Galaxy A70e Renders Leaked!Tue, 18 Feb'20It seems Samsung is about to launch the successor to the Galaxy A70s by the name of Galaxy A70e. A few renders of the A70e have leaked and are doing the rounds on the internet. The leaks are courtesy of the famous leaker @OnLeaks. Based on information from him and the leaked renders, the phone…
- The Best Smartphones You Can Buy In India In 2020Mon, 17 Feb'20Smartphones and gadgets play an important role in one’s life in the current generations. One tends to use them for work, for casual usage, for gaming, media consumption, and whatnot. Life without a phone even for a day is like, life without food for a month. While there are a variety of phones available in…
- Samsung Galaxy S20 First ImpressionsMon, 17 Feb'20Samsung has launched a new trio of phones in the Galaxy S20 Series for the year 2020, these include the Galaxy S20, the S20 Plus and the Galaxy S20 Ultra with that hybrid 100x zooming capabilities. But that is not we will be focussing on here, while most of the people will be buying the…
- iQoo 3 AnTuTu Benchmark Scores Better Than iPhone 11?!Mon, 17 Feb'20The iQoo 3 is expected to launch in India on February 25th, the same day as its debut in China. It’ll also mark the entry of iQOO in India. The iQOO 3 is about to become India’s first Snapdragon 865 and 5G support. It’s expected to be a quick and powerful phone. This is now…
- OnePlus 8 Finally Shows Up On GeekbenchFri, 14 Feb'20A device with the codename IN2025 has gone through Geekbench and this might be the vanilla OnePlus 8. It’s powered by a Snapdragon 865 chipset (“kona”) just like the OnePlus 8 Pro, and therefore the Geekbench score of both the devices is similar. But notice the RAM – it’s 8GB while the professional model packed…
- Realme X50 Pro 5G To Have 65W(!) Fast ChargingFri, 14 Feb'20Since MWC has been canceled, Realme is holding a web launch event for the X50 Pro 5G on February 24. Earlier it was alleged to take the wraps off it in Barcelona at the conference. The phone has now been confirmed by Realme to have 65W fast charging, which uses the recently trademarked SuperDart brand.…
- Xiaomi Launches Mi 10 And Mi 10 Pro In ChinaThu, 13 Feb'20Xiaomi has finally launched the Mi 10 in China, which is a successor to the Mi 9 smartphone. The 5G device ships with the newest Android 10 OS. Read also: Redmi 8A Dual Launched in India Xiaomi Mi 10 Specifications and Features The latest Xiaomi Mi 10 features a curved 6.7-inch AMOLED display with 1,120…
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip First ImpressionsWed, 12 Feb'20Samsung has just unveiled its latest folding phone, and this comes with a completely new visual design, which has a mechanism pretty similar to the infamous Motorola Razr Fold. It features the new Ultra-Thin Glass has a better hinge mechanism and more, and also It is coming pretty soon to India. While there are some…
- How To Move Your Data From Android To iPhoneWed, 12 Feb'20Right Now there are only two major operating systems for a smartphone which are Android and iOS. And you get unlimited options if you want an Android device while iOS is only available on iPhones. So the people who have been using iOS and iPhones for a while are tempted to switch to Android devices…
- 7.6spec scoreXiaomi Poco X2₹15,999Add to compare
- 7.9spec scoreOPPO F15₹19,990Add to compare
- 7.9spec scoreSamsung Galaxy A71Add to compare
- 7.6spec scoreNokia 6.2₹13,349Add to compare
- 7.4spec scoreMotorola Razr 2019Add to compare
- 7.3spec scoreRealme 5i₹8,999Add to compare
- 7.6spec scoreXiaomi Redmi K30Add to compare
- 7.8spec scoreLG G8X ThinQAdd to compare
- 7.7spec scoreVivo V17₹22,990Add to compare
- 8spec scoreVivo Z1 Pro₹12,990Add to compare