Apple iPhone 11 Pro
- SIM Nano-SIM and/or Electronic SIM card
- Talk Time Up to 18 h (multimedia)
- Expandable Memory No
You May Also Explore
Most Compared Phones
- Apple iPhone 6S Plus₹29,990VSApple iPhone 6S₹22,490Know More
- LG V35 ThinqVSApple iPhone 6S₹22,490Know More
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro₹14,990VSRealme 3 Pro₹12,999Know More
- OnePlus 6T₹30,990VSSamsung Galaxy S10e₹46,990Know More
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 7₹9,999VSOPPO K1₹14,990Know More
- LG G7 Plus ThinQ₹20,999VSApple iPhone 6S Plus₹29,990Know More
- OPPO F9₹17,890VSOnePlus 6₹34,999Know More
- Apple iPhone 6S Plus₹29,990VSApple iPhone XR₹47,500Know More
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8₹43,965VSGoogle Pixel 2₹21,697Know More
- OnePlus 6T₹30,990VSApple iPhone XR₹47,500Know More
- OPPO A5s₹8,989VSApple iPhone XR₹47,500Know More
- Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro 5GVSOnePlus 7 Pro₹39,999Know More
- OnePlus 8₹41,999VSRealme 5 Pro₹14,999Know More
- Tecno Spark Power 2₹9,999VSMotorola One Fusion Plus₹17,499Know More
- OnePlus 8₹41,999VSApple iPhone 11 Pro Max₹111,600Know More
- Samsung Galaxy A31₹19,999VSSamsung Galaxy A71₹29,499Know More
- OnePlus 8₹41,999VSSamsung Galaxy S10 5GKnow More
- Samsung Galaxy M20₹11,499VSSamsung Galaxy M11₹10,499Know More
- Motorola One Action₹10,999VSMotorola Moto G8 Power Lite₹8,999Know More
Memory & Storage
iPhone 11 Pro has a look and the feel of the premium iPhone handset. It has the following pros and cons:
- The iPhone 11 Pro has a killer three-camera module look at the back.
- It has an IP68 waterproof rating, and the matte finish keeps it grippy and clear of fingerprints.
- The phone has a beautiful OLED display with fantastic brightness.
- iPhone 11 Pro has one of the fastest processing speed with its A13 Bionic chip.
- The iPhone 11 Pro comes with an all-day battery life with fast-charging.
- The phone can click amazing shots in low-light and challenging light conditions.
- iPhone 11 Pro appears a lot like the previous iPhone sets.
- The phone is not very durable and can crack if it falls from a height.
- The portrait mode of this phone can get grainy.
The iPhone 11 Pro delivers and becomes, yet again, a trendsetter. If you are an iPhone fan, then the iPhone 11 Pro will not disappoint you. However, if you want a better screen, then go for the iPhone 11 Pro Max.
iPhone 11 Pro is the new trendsetter that will fire up the Android-dominated market. Priced at Rs. 99,900, this expensive phone chooses to deliver premium quality that an iPhone promises. With an improved camera setup, iPhone 11 Pro competes with the photo-clicking quality of Huawei and Google. Plus, you get a fast processor which may not be beaten by the Snapdragon chipsets. Apple delivers with the iPhone 11 Pro and becomes the top-class phone that will define the market for this year and beyond.
Apple iPhone 11 Pro Price in India
iPhone 11 Pro is a flagship device and comes with a hefty price tag in India. Although the global variant costs less than the Indian variant, still it is a flagship device. iPhone 11 Pro price in India crosses the 1-lakh mark at Rs.1,06,000 for the base price of 64GB, while the 256GB storage variant price is Rs.1,21,000. There is a 512GB storage variant as well which is priced at Rs.1,40,300.
iPhone 11 Pro looks like a new iPhone waiting to rule the smartphone market. The three cameras at the back do look a bit intimidating, but you will get used to it. The phone as a matte finish, so you don’t get fingerprint smudges on it. It can also resist 4 meters of water for half an hour due to its IP68 rating.
On top of that, the phone is not slippery too. However, the iPhone 11 Pro is a bit heavier than the iPhone XS, getting to 6.63 ounces over the 6.24 ounces. It is also thicker due to its larger battery. Apple has said that the iPhone has the most robust glass ever. However, when dropped from a height of about 3.5 feet, the face of the phone cracked. The rear stayed intact though.
The iPhone 11 Pro comes with an impressive 5.8-inch Super Retina XDR display. It gets a rating of a whopping 752 nits in terms of brightness, which outshines Galaxy Note 10’s 674 nits and iPhone XS’ 611 nits. The AMOLED panel looks excellent with ultra-wide viewing angle and stunning colour settings. Apple has invested in its screen and gives you an immersive experience.
Apple has fitted the iPhone 11 Pro with the A13 Bionic chip, making it yet again, one of the fastest in the smartphone market. It gives a 20% increase in the speed of GPU, CPU, and machine-learning – sailing past iPhone XS. It gets 3,509 points on Geekbench while Note 10 only got 2640 in the same test. It was able to export a 4K video to 1080p even while applying transition and colour filter within 46 seconds – the same task took Galaxy Note 10 Plus, 1 minute 34 seconds. It can easily handle different tasks without slowing down. The phone can even handle high-end games at high settings.
iPhone 11 Pro comes with three lenses which makes the camera stack on the back. They are all 12MP cameras with special features – the primary 12MP being supported by a telephoto shooter which has 2x optical zoom and a new ultrawide camera with a 120-degree field of view. The new Night Mode can deliver crispy shots with all the required subtleties that make it compete against the photos of Google and Huawei. The colours are kept realistic and natural in normal light conditions, and in dim situations, they are sharp with a bit of brightness to make the subjects visible. Even challenging light conditions are well-captured. However, in low-light, the portraits may be a bit off. The telephoto lens can click great shots with the light blue in the morning being prominent, but the pictures are a bit blurry during challenging light conditions. Even the HDR processing of this phone is excellent – getting you the rich saturation expected from a premium phone. The phone also comes with a 12MP selfie camera which works well and can keep your skin colour natural with the right tonalities. Apple makes a great mark with its cameras.
iPhone 11 Pro is smaller than iPhone 11 and iPhone Pro Max, and so, it does get a drop in its battery size. It was able to survive for 10 hours and 23 minutes with continuous 4G web surfing at 150 nits brightness. Galaxy S10 was able to go for 10 hours and 19 minutes, but Galaxy S10 Plus sailed past, reaching 12 hours and 35 seconds. The battery can last you for a whole day. Apple iPhone 11 Pro has also arrived with a fast charger, which can get the phone to 55% within half an hour.
The iPhone 11 Pro can become a trendsetter, as is the case with Apple most of the time. It has an OLED screen which outshines most phones out there, and the A13 Bionic chip outperforms most, if not all, Android set. The phone is compact and moderately durable. Even the cameras are great, making this phone worth all-rounder, though a tad bit expensive. Only the portrait mode of iPhone 11 Pro takes a hit. If you can increase your budget, however, then, you should go for iPhone 11 Pro Max for a larger screen and better endurance.