How To Watch Oppo F17 Pro Launch Livestream – Expected Specs And Prices
The Oppo F17 and F17 Pro will be launched in India today. The launch will be livestreamed at 7pm today on the company’s social media platforms as it is a digital launch event.
Highlights of the Story
- Oppo F17 Pro will be priced at under Rs. 25,000 in India
- The series will be launched in India today at 7pm
- The smartphone will be featuring a single selfie camera
Although not a lot is known about the Oppo F17 series, the company has shared a few details. The Oppo F17 Pro will be featuring a total of six cameras along with 30W fast charging. The smartphone will also have a 6.43-inch Super AMOLED display. Read further for more details.
Oppo F17 Expected Specifications
The Oppo F17 will feature a 6.44-inch full-HD+ Super AMOLED display. Additionally, we will also see a waterdrop-style notch. Furthermore, the smartphone is expected to have a quad rear camera setup. The setup will include a 16-megapixel primary sensor and an 8-megapixel secondary sensor. For selfies, it could include a single 16-megapixel sensor. The phone is said to be powered by the The phone may be powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 SoC paired with 6GB RAM and 128GB of internal storage. The Oppo F17 might also pack a 4,000mAh battery along with 30W fast charging support.
Oppo F17 Pro Expected Specifications
The Oppo F17 Pro is most likely to feature six cameras in total with four on the back and two on the front. The smartphone might also feature a 6.43-inch Super AMOLED display. Additionally, we will see an octa-core MediaTek Helio P95 SoC in the device.
On the camera front, we will most likely see a quad camera setup of a 48-megapixel primary sensor, an 8-megapixel secondary sensor, a 2-megapixel tertiary sensor, and another 2-megapixel sensor. The Oppo F17 Pro may also come with a 16-megapixel selfie shooter in the front.
Furthermore, the smartphone is said to pack a 4000 mAh battery along with 30W VOOC Flash Charge 4.0. Additionally, it will also have a 3.5mm headphone jack along with a USB Type-C port.
How to watch the livestream?
The company will be revealing the smartphones through a digital launch event. The digital launch will be livestreamed across the multiple social media channels of the company. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube accounts of the company will be the ultimate channels for the livestream.
Also read: Realme C11 – A Promising Budget Smartphone
Oppo F17 Series: Price Details
No details have been revealed about the actual prices of the devices. However, the Oppo F17 Pro might be priced at around Rs 25,000. The Oppo F17 will be priced lower as it is the non-pro variant.
As per the teaser video on the company’s website, it seems that the Oppo F17 series will have black, blue, orange, navy blue, white, and another unique pattern as color options.
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…