Samsung To Reveal Galaxy F Series Indian Launch Date Soon
Flipkart has teased the Samsung Galaxy F series to be landing soon in India. The official launch date of this series will be revealed on September 24th and we can understand that it will be sold on the e-commerce platform.
Highlights of the Story
- Samsung Galaxy F series is confirmed to be available on Flipkart
- The Gaalxy F41 may be the first phone in the new series
- Samsung Galaxy F41 India launch date may be revealed on September 24th
Samsung Galaxy F41 is most like going to be the first smartphone in the Galaxy F series. Recently, this handset was spotted on the Samsung India support page under the model no of SM-F415F/DS. Samsung teased the upcoming device via this listing on its webpage.
However, a new section has now appeared on the Flipkart app which teases the launch of the new device. The section reveals the official reveal of the launch date of this device to be on September 24, which is tomorrow itself. This might actually be the Samsung Galaxy F41 although there are no clear indications towards it.
Also read: Samsung Galaxy Z Flip First Impressions
Moreover, the Galaxy F41 has been a part of a variety of leaks and reports recently. A Google Play Console listing revealed the key specifications of the device a few days ago. If we go by these leaked specs, it does reveal that the device is actually very similar to the previously launched Samsung Galaxy M31.
However, Samsung already has a bunch of successful models under the Galaxy M and Galaxy A series. This makes it a bit complex to place the Samsung Galaxy F series in the market. A way in which the company might set this particular device apart is probably by making it a Flipkart exclusive. This will be different than the Galaxy M series which is an Amazon exclusive.
Samsung Galaxy F41 Specifications
Going by previous leaks, the Samsung Galaxy F41 is expected to feature an FHD+ display. The full-HD+ display will have a resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels. On the processor front, the smartphone might be powered by the Exynos 9611 SoC. The octa-core chipset will be paired with ARM Mali G72 GPU and 6GB of RAM.
Also read: Samsung Galaxy S20 First Impressions
A popular tipster had also revealed that the smartphone will come in two storage variants and three color options. The color options will namely be Blue, Black and Green.
From the look of it, the Samsung Galaxy F41 might actually be the first smartphone that will mark the Galaxy F series of devices. Furthermore, the expected specifications seem to be quite impressive as well. However, hopefully we will get to know the full list of confirmed specifications soon.
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…