Best Battle Royale Games To Try After PUBG Mobile Ban
PUBG Mobile has now been officially banned in India. Although we did see this coming, it is hard not to be surprised. However, nothing to worry as we have created a list of the best alternatives that will lift your spirits up for sure.
Highlights of the Story
- PUBG Mobile has now been banned in India
- There are various alternatives to the banned game
- Call Of Duty: Mobile and Garena Free Fire to benefit a lot from this
In a country where 25% of PUBG’s global gamer base came from, the ban did upset a huge section of the mobile gaming community. Furthermore, the incredibly popular battle royale did give birth to the esports scene in the country. According to the analytics firm SensorTower, the game had seen over 175 million game installations in India alone. This is a massive number indeed. However, there is nothing to worry as there are tons of good alternatives in the battle royale genre of games. The best ones are:
1. Call Of Duty: Mobile
Call Of Duty: Mobile is an incredible alternative to PUBG Mobile. In fact, it has been seeing a major rise in players over time. Furthermore, with PUBG out of the scene in the country, COD does really have a big advantage. Additionally, the Season 9 update is the biggest and best update in the history of COD Mobile. The latest update took fragments from Call Of Duty Warzone and pieced them together in COD Mobile. Also, the game saw a massive rise in installations after the Season 9 update came out.
Although the battle royale section of the game was already good, the latest update took it to the next level. The animations and overall feel of the battle royale map has changed completely.
Also, the game not only provides players with a whopping ten loadouts now, it also has the gunsmith which gives players full control of their gun customization. From a variety of optics and magazines to charms and stickers, the gunsmith has it all. Also, there are a number of camos on each and every gun which the players can grind challenges for. Even a knife has multiple camos. This is very overwhelming indeed.
The point is, there is just so much to do in the game than following the stereotypical gameplay mechanics. The multiplayer mode adds to the overall flavor of the game and makes it even better. It is not only extremely challenging to push through the ranks, the system is really fair. The rank based matchmaking system is what players exactly needed. You either win gloriously or lose miserably, fair and square. Furthermore, there is always something new lurking around the corner waiting to be discovered by you.
2. Garena Free Fire
Although it will seem as if this game is the closest alternative to PUBG, it offers a completely different experience. The game is surprisingly unique and has so many original elements which easily differentiates it from PUBG. The game has received a ton of appreciation recently and has seen a massive rise in the player base.
Also, we see a ton of players now joining YouTube as a Garena Free Fire player and it is exhilarating. There are so many layers to the game although it is a battle royale game. PUBG players will immediately feel the difference in gameplay. The graphics are crisp and gameplay experience, simple yet robust.
Yes, the popular pc game can be played on Android too. Furthermore, the game is cross-platform. This means that even if you have friends playing on the PC version of it, you can play with them via an android device too. Therefore, players do not have to break a sweat about it. Also, the game is a very unique battle royale game that has addictive crafting elements in it too. These elements make the game even more immersive and enjoyable.
However, the sad news is that Fortnite is not available for iOS users anymore. Another thing to note here would be that the game requires really good Android devices to run efficiently unlike PUBG which had a Lite version.
4. Hopeless Land: Flight For Survival
You could call this game a clone of PUBG as it tries to take similar elements. Although it is nowhere nearly as good as PUBG, it does do a decent job. Also, it does not take much time to get used to the simple controls and smooth experience. The game does not really provide a unique experience. However, it does provide with air to land battles via helicopters that can shoot down the enemies below. Furthermore, instead of hundred, there are up to 121 players which makes battles long enough and fun enough.
5. Pixel’s Unknown Battle Ground
If you take Minecraft and PUBG, you get Pixel’s Unknown Battle Ground. It is exactly what it sounds like. The world is a pixelated depiction of a battleground and you have to fight it out with a 100 other players to survive. The gameplay mechanics are exactly the same as PUBG. However, we have placed it in the fifth position as the game needs a ton of improvements. Also, there is no uniqueness in the gameplay to make it stand out. However, if you are a fan of pixelated and cool upbeat games, this is it.
ESports Federation Of India Director, Lokesh Suji says that the mobile gaming industry in India is not only based on PUBG. He goes on to say that there are a variety of other games that could benefit and take advantage of this situation to come up with something new. The PUBG ban definitely did upset a huge number of people but, it is not the end. In fact, this could pave the way for a brand new and even stronger ESports scene in India. Games like COD Mobile and Free Fire are extremely competitive and faced paced too. Looks like the next big thing in India will go to someone else worthy of it.
- #LeBechDiya. What exactly are we talking about here? Well, here we want you to imagine a scenario where selling your used phone is so easy, so simple, and so convenient that you can literally brag about it. Usually when we think about selling something, it can be quite a hassle. Putting it up on some…
- iPhone 12 vs iPhone 11 Pro full comparison and which one should you buy if you an 80000 budget.
- Here is a list of the top Android games of 2020 with the best graphics.
- There are a lot of features that we can easily find out just by scrolling down on our iPhone. But along with them, there are some of the features that are highly useful but hidden inside the roots of our iPhone, not known by many. Surprisingly, iOS 14 opens up the door to get in…
Latest ReviewsView All
- Vivo V20 definitely stands out in the design front. It offers a sleek, light weight design which definitely has a premium feel to it
- OPPO F17 Pro stands out on the design front. From its slim and compact form factor to the dual-tone matte-finished back panel, it is a gorgeous-looking phone.
- iPhone 12 Pro is a worthy upgrade with a new boxy design and A14 Bionic chipset, plus a slight upgrade in the camera.
- Poco X3 brings in some nice upgrades over the Poco X2 but it might feel bulky in hands.