How To Play PUBG Mobile In India Even After The Ban
Although PUBG Mobile has been officially announced to be banned in India, there are a couple of ways to access the game. The PUBG Korea version can be download and installed to access the game. Here is how.
Highlights of the Story
- Players can get around the ban by downloading the PUBG Mobile Korea Version
- VPN’s might not be able to bypass the ban
- PC and console versions of PUBG are available for purchase
- PC version of PUBG Lite is available to download for free
Both PUBG Mobile and PUBG Mobile Lite have now been added to the list of banned apps in India. Games like Knives Out and Rules of Survival along with Life After are also in the list of a 118 banned apps in India. However, the games are still available on the Play Store but not for very long, we assume. As soon as the ban is implemented, the games will be removed from the Google Play Store in India. This has led to hardcore players of the game to wonder if there are other workarounds this situation. Luckily, there is for now. The PUBG Mobile Korea version can be download and installed to play the game after the ban.
PUBG Mobile Korea Version
The Korean version of PUBG has a variety of skins and outfits that sets it apart from the global version. Furthermore, the Korean version of the game gets updates faster than the global version. Additionally, the PUBG Korea version also has a unique ‘Donkatsu Medal’ currency that can be used to open exclusive crates. There are also a variety of other exclusive events in the Korean version of the incredibly popular game.
The Korean version of the game is only available in the Google Play Stores of Korea and Japan. Therefore, it is not technically available for other regions. However, there is a catch. You can still download this version of the game and play it.
Also read: Samsung Galaxy Z Flip First Impression
Steps To Download And Install The Korean Version
#1: Download the apk of the PUBG Mobile Korea version from ApkPure, uptodown, etc.
#2: The game file comes in a .xapk format. Download this .xapk file.
#3: Rename this downloaded file with the extension as ‘.zip’.
#4: After this, extract the file and install the apk.
#5: After the installation, do not open the app. Instead, copy the OBB files to this location -‘Android/OBB/com.pubg.krmobile’.
#6: You can now start the game and then, allow the storage permissions.
#7: It will take a few moments to read and load the data files. After that, select an account. However, do not select the account to which your main PUBG account is linked.
#8: You can now successfully play the game.
Also read: OnePlus Nord – The Mid-Range GameChanger
This will be very useful for desperate players wanting to look for solutions to this crisis situation at hand. Also, as it will most probably be a blanket ban, VPNs will not be useful in bypassing it. That leaves players with either purchasing the expensive pc and console versions of the game or downloading the above mentioned apk. However, players can also download and enjoy the PUBG Lite PC version which is free to play.
- Mi 11X Pro vs OnePlus 9R vs iPhone 11 Full Comparison
- 25 most interesting questions with the gaming beast, iQOO 7 5G
- OnePlus 9R Vs iPhone XR Vs iPhone 12 Full Comparison: Which One To Buy?
- Vivo X60 Pro Plus Vs Samsung Galaxy S21 Plus
- Hey guys, this article is all about the most frequently asked questions or say FAQ’s about the talk of the town, OnePlus 9R. 1. Does it have Gcam support? – Since, the GCAM on OnePlus 9R comes with just LEVEL 3 Hardware support, it means you do get GCAM support but certain features are limited.…