How To Play PUBG Mobile In India Even After The Ban
Although PUBG Mobile has been officially announced to be banned in India, there are a couple of ways to access the game. The PUBG Korea version can be download and installed to access the game. Here is how.
Highlights of the Story
- Players can get around the ban by downloading the PUBG Mobile Korea Version
- VPN’s might not be able to bypass the ban
- PC and console versions of PUBG are available for purchase
- PC version of PUBG Lite is available to download for free
Both PUBG Mobile and PUBG Mobile Lite have now been added to the list of banned apps in India. Games like Knives Out and Rules of Survival along with Life After are also in the list of a 118 banned apps in India. However, the games are still available on the Play Store but not for very long, we assume. As soon as the ban is implemented, the games will be removed from the Google Play Store in India. This has led to hardcore players of the game to wonder if there are other workarounds this situation. Luckily, there is for now. The PUBG Mobile Korea version can be download and installed to play the game after the ban.
PUBG Mobile Korea Version
The Korean version of PUBG has a variety of skins and outfits that sets it apart from the global version. Furthermore, the Korean version of the game gets updates faster than the global version. Additionally, the PUBG Korea version also has a unique ‘Donkatsu Medal’ currency that can be used to open exclusive crates. There are also a variety of other exclusive events in the Korean version of the incredibly popular game.
The Korean version of the game is only available in the Google Play Stores of Korea and Japan. Therefore, it is not technically available for other regions. However, there is a catch. You can still download this version of the game and play it.
Also read: Samsung Galaxy Z Flip First Impression
Steps To Download And Install The Korean Version
#1: Download the apk of the PUBG Mobile Korea version from ApkPure, uptodown, etc.
#2: The game file comes in a .xapk format. Download this .xapk file.
#3: Rename this downloaded file with the extension as ‘.zip’.
#4: After this, extract the file and install the apk.
#5: After the installation, do not open the app. Instead, copy the OBB files to this location -‘Android/OBB/com.pubg.krmobile’.
#6: You can now start the game and then, allow the storage permissions.
#7: It will take a few moments to read and load the data files. After that, select an account. However, do not select the account to which your main PUBG account is linked.
#8: You can now successfully play the game.
Also read: OnePlus Nord – The Mid-Range GameChanger
- Finally IPL 2020 is around the corner. After all the uncertainties because of this Covid-19 pandemic situation, the 13th edition of the Indian Premier League is ready to hit the ground. It's really good news to the cricket fans from every corner of the globe. People are searching for different streaming platforms to watch IPL online. Here we have provided 5 best platforms to stream IPL from mobile.
- Here are a few tips, tricks and hacks to play Garena Free Fire which will make you forget PubG.
- Sitting at the comfort of home, learn how you can change the battery of your OnePlus smartphone at home.
- If you are searching for a new smartphone, there are various features to look for, that you should consider while purchasing. In terms of internal specifications and exterior designs, smartphones have come a long way. While choosing a smartphone, one of the hard choices to make apart from other specifications is the smartphone body. Here…
- In this era, smartphones have grown to be an essential part of our lives but purchasing a perfect smartphone is a tedious process. Apart from other features, when it comes to buying a smartphone based on its display, a variety of displays are available in the market across a wide range of smartphones and it’s…
- Samsung Galaxy M31s is a new addition to the Monster M-series by Samsung with large battery life and great overall performance.
- The Redmi Note 9 Pro/Pro Max is a premium-looking phone with a good camera and battery.
- Vivo X50 is a mid-range smartphone with an ultimate camera performance.