How To Play PUBG Mobile On PC Using An Emulator
The PUBG ban in India has definitely taken everyone by surprise. However, the app is still on PlayStore till the ban has been implemented. For those who want to give the game a try during these end times can also play the game via an emulator.
Highlights of the Story
- Tencent Gaming Buddy can be used to play the game on PC
- PUBG Lite PC version can be used post ban
- PUBG PC can be purchased for Rs 999 on Steam
PUBG Mobile has always been at the top on Google Play Store. However, if you are someone who does not like to play on mobile and is a desktop gamer, an emulator is the way to go. It is definitely worth it to spend time playing on an emulator and take in the experience as the game might get removed from PlayStore any day now.
Many people prefer to play the game using BlueStacks as an emulator. After all, BlueStacks is the best out there when it comes to emulating android games on PC. However, there is a catch. Tencent, the company that owns PUBG, also has a dedicated emulator for the game. The Tencent Gaming Buddy might be a better option to go for in this particular case. We have noticed that the Tencent Emulator loads textures and is a bit smoother in comparison to BlueStacks when running PUBG. You can definitely opt for the latter when it comes to other games. But, since the Tencent Emulator is a dedicated one, it performs slightly if not a whole lot better. Simply, it is more optimized to play the game than other emulators.
When using the Keyboard+Mouse combo, it is crucial to have a seamless experience. As you will be matched with other emulator players, it will definitely be more challenging on PC. Therefore, it is of paramount importance that you use the right emulator.
The Tencent Gaming Buddy is also quite easy to download and install.
Tencent Gaming Buddy Emulator: How To Download And Install
It is pretty straightforward to download and install the Tencent Gaming Buddy. The steps are:
#1 Search for ‘Tencent Gaming Buddy’ on Google and you will find the official website
#2 Download and install the application in your desired location on PC
#3 If required, change the language of the application
#4 Run PUBG and download the required additional files
#5 Chicken dinner time!
Additionally, if your game is choppy, look up the best settings configuration of the emulator to run the game as efficiently as possible.
Also read: Tecno Spark Go 2020 Launched In India
PUBG Lite PC
Even if the emulator does a pretty good job at handling the game, it will not be a 100% perfect. The game will have bad frame drops and it will be really difficult in handling tense situations in the game. However, that can be solved by simply downloading the version that was made for PCs. The PUBG Lite version is available to download on PC. It is not only much more seamless, but very well-optimized.
Also read: Samsung Officially Launches Galaxy Z Fold 2
The Lite version was released on PC to suit the needs of gamers with low-end laptops. An additional advantage is also that the game will still be playable via the Lite version for PC after ban unlike emulators. It is very easy to download and install as well. Simply visit the official website and download the version. It is free to play too.
Even though the PUBG Lite version is not bad, it is not the best. It won’t be able to provide the true PUBG experience. For that, players can purchase the PC version of the game via Steam for Rs 999 and enjoy the immersive experience. Although it is slightly expensive, true fans of the game will most likely shift to the PC version of the game.
- iPhone 12 vs iPhone 11 Pro full comparison and which one should you buy if you an 80000 budget.
- Here is a list of the top Android games of 2020 with the best graphics.
- There are a lot of features that we can easily find out just by scrolling down on our iPhone. But along with them, there are some of the features that are highly useful but hidden inside the roots of our iPhone, not known by many. Surprisingly, iOS 14 opens up the door to get in…
- Best Upcoming Smartphones in India in the new year 2021
Latest ReviewsView All
- Vivo V20 definitely stands out in the design front. It offers a sleek, light weight design which definitely has a premium feel to it
- OPPO F17 Pro stands out on the design front. From its slim and compact form factor to the dual-tone matte-finished back panel, it is a gorgeous-looking phone.
- iPhone 12 Pro is a worthy upgrade with a new boxy design and A14 Bionic chipset, plus a slight upgrade in the camera.
- Poco X3 brings in some nice upgrades over the Poco X2 but it might feel bulky in hands.