How To Play PUBG Mobile On PC Using An Emulator
The PUBG ban in India has definitely taken everyone by surprise. However, the app is still on PlayStore till the ban has been implemented. For those who want to give the game a try during these end times can also play the game via an emulator.
Highlights of the Story
- Tencent Gaming Buddy can be used to play the game on PC
- PUBG Lite PC version can be used post ban
- PUBG PC can be purchased for Rs 999 on Steam
PUBG Mobile has always been at the top on Google Play Store. However, if you are someone who does not like to play on mobile and is a desktop gamer, an emulator is the way to go. It is definitely worth it to spend time playing on an emulator and take in the experience as the game might get removed from PlayStore any day now.
Many people prefer to play the game using BlueStacks as an emulator. After all, BlueStacks is the best out there when it comes to emulating android games on PC. However, there is a catch. Tencent, the company that owns PUBG, also has a dedicated emulator for the game. The Tencent Gaming Buddy might be a better option to go for in this particular case. We have noticed that the Tencent Emulator loads textures and is a bit smoother in comparison to BlueStacks when running PUBG. You can definitely opt for the latter when it comes to other games. But, since the Tencent Emulator is a dedicated one, it performs slightly if not a whole lot better. Simply, it is more optimized to play the game than other emulators.
When using the Keyboard+Mouse combo, it is crucial to have a seamless experience. As you will be matched with other emulator players, it will definitely be more challenging on PC. Therefore, it is of paramount importance that you use the right emulator.
The Tencent Gaming Buddy is also quite easy to download and install.
Tencent Gaming Buddy Emulator: How To Download And Install
It is pretty straightforward to download and install the Tencent Gaming Buddy. The steps are:
#1 Search for ‘Tencent Gaming Buddy’ on Google and you will find the official website
#2 Download and install the application in your desired location on PC
#3 If required, change the language of the application
#4 Run PUBG and download the required additional files
#5 Chicken dinner time!
Additionally, if your game is choppy, look up the best settings configuration of the emulator to run the game as efficiently as possible.
Also read: Tecno Spark Go 2020 Launched In India
PUBG Lite PC
Even if the emulator does a pretty good job at handling the game, it will not be a 100% perfect. The game will have bad frame drops and it will be really difficult in handling tense situations in the game. However, that can be solved by simply downloading the version that was made for PCs. The PUBG Lite version is available to download on PC. It is not only much more seamless, but very well-optimized.
Also read: Samsung Officially Launches Galaxy Z Fold 2
The Lite version was released on PC to suit the needs of gamers with low-end laptops. An additional advantage is also that the game will still be playable via the Lite version for PC after ban unlike emulators. It is very easy to download and install as well. Simply visit the official website and download the version. It is free to play too.
- Finally IPL 2020 is around the corner. After all the uncertainties because of this Covid-19 pandemic situation, the 13th edition of the Indian Premier League is ready to hit the ground. It's really good news to the cricket fans from every corner of the globe. People are searching for different streaming platforms to watch IPL online. Here we have provided 5 best platforms to stream IPL from mobile.
- Here are a few tips, tricks and hacks to play Garena Free Fire which will make you forget PubG.
- Sitting at the comfort of home, learn how you can change the battery of your OnePlus smartphone at home.
- If you are searching for a new smartphone, there are various features to look for, that you should consider while purchasing. In terms of internal specifications and exterior designs, smartphones have come a long way. While choosing a smartphone, one of the hard choices to make apart from other specifications is the smartphone body. Here…
- In this era, smartphones have grown to be an essential part of our lives but purchasing a perfect smartphone is a tedious process. Apart from other features, when it comes to buying a smartphone based on its display, a variety of displays are available in the market across a wide range of smartphones and it’s…
- Samsung Galaxy M31s is a new addition to the Monster M-series by Samsung with large battery life and great overall performance.
- The Redmi Note 9 Pro/Pro Max is a premium-looking phone with a good camera and battery.
- Vivo X50 is a mid-range smartphone with an ultimate camera performance.