Samsung Galaxy S20 FE Launched
The Samsung Galaxy FE flagship smartphone has finally been launched. This smartphone is regarded as a toned down version of the Samsung Galaxy S20 flagship model.
Highlights of the Story
- Samsung Galaxy S20 FE comes in both 4G and 5G variants
- The smartphone features stereo speakers tuned by AKG
- Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 4G is powered by the Exynos 990 SoC
- The 5G variant of the smartphone is powered by the Snapdragon 865 SoC
Samsung Galaxy S20 FE specifications
The Samsung Galaxy S20 FE features a 6.5-inch full-HD+ display with a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels. Furthermore, it is a Super AMOLED Infinity-O Display with a 120Hz refresh rate and an aspect ratio of 20:9. Additionally, the display is also Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protected.
The smartphone runs on Android 10 with the company’s One UI 2.0 on top. On the processor front, the Samsung Galaxy S20 FE is powered by the Snapdragon 865 SoC. The octa-core chipset is paired with 8GB of RAM and up to 256GB of UFS 3.1 internal storage. Another thing to note here is that both the 4G and 5G options come with 8GB of RAM and there are no changes on that front.
Also read: Jio Android Phone Could Cost Under Rs 5,000
On the camera front, the Samsung Galaxy S20 FE features a triple rear camera setup. The setup includes a 12-megapixel primary sensor with OIS, aka, optical image stabilization. Additionally, there is another 12-megapixel ultra-wide-angle sensor coupled with an 8-megapixel telephoto sensor. On the front, the smartphone comes with a 32-megapixel selfie shooter.
The Samsung Galaxy S20 FE packs a 4500mAh battery along with 15W fast charging support. Additionally, the smartphone comes with an IP68 certification to protect it against spills. Also, the smartphone features powerful stereo speakers tuned by AKG
Price And Availability
The Samsung Galaxy S20 FE price will start from $699 which is roughly Rs. 51,400 in India. Moreover, this is the price for the 5G model and the price of the 4G model is currently unknown.
The smartphone will come in 3 RAM+storage variants. These are a 6GB/128GB combination, an 8GB/128GB variant and an 8GB/256GB variant. Furthermore, the smartphone will come in six color options namely Cloud Red, Cloud Orange, Cloud Lavender, Cloud Mint, Cloud Navy and Cloud White.
When it comes to the availability of the device, it will go on sale from October 2 in selective areas. Also, pre-orders for the device are already open for both the 4G and 5G variants. The availability of the device in India has not been revealed yet.
The Samsung Galaxy S20 series has definitely come up with some of the best phones of 2020. Furthermore, the Galaxy S20 FE is no different with an excellent processor and camera setup. Hopefully, the device will hit the Indian markets soon enough.
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…