Samsung Galaxy S20 FE Launched
The Samsung Galaxy FE flagship smartphone has finally been launched. This smartphone is regarded as a toned down version of the Samsung Galaxy S20 flagship model.
Highlights of the Story
- Samsung Galaxy S20 FE comes in both 4G and 5G variants
- The smartphone features stereo speakers tuned by AKG
- Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 4G is powered by the Exynos 990 SoC
- The 5G variant of the smartphone is powered by the Snapdragon 865 SoC
Samsung Galaxy S20 FE specifications
The Samsung Galaxy S20 FE features a 6.5-inch full-HD+ display with a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels. Furthermore, it is a Super AMOLED Infinity-O Display with a 120Hz refresh rate and an aspect ratio of 20:9. Additionally, the display is also Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protected.
The smartphone runs on Android 10 with the company’s One UI 2.0 on top. On the processor front, the Samsung Galaxy S20 FE is powered by the Snapdragon 865 SoC. The octa-core chipset is paired with 8GB of RAM and up to 256GB of UFS 3.1 internal storage. Another thing to note here is that both the 4G and 5G options come with 8GB of RAM and there are no changes on that front.
Also read: Jio Android Phone Could Cost Under Rs 5,000
On the camera front, the Samsung Galaxy S20 FE features a triple rear camera setup. The setup includes a 12-megapixel primary sensor with OIS, aka, optical image stabilization. Additionally, there is another 12-megapixel ultra-wide-angle sensor coupled with an 8-megapixel telephoto sensor. On the front, the smartphone comes with a 32-megapixel selfie shooter.
The Samsung Galaxy S20 FE packs a 4500mAh battery along with 15W fast charging support. Additionally, the smartphone comes with an IP68 certification to protect it against spills. Also, the smartphone features powerful stereo speakers tuned by AKG
Price And Availability
The Samsung Galaxy S20 FE price will start from $699 which is roughly Rs. 51,400 in India. Moreover, this is the price for the 5G model and the price of the 4G model is currently unknown.
The smartphone will come in 3 RAM+storage variants. These are a 6GB/128GB combination, an 8GB/128GB variant and an 8GB/256GB variant. Furthermore, the smartphone will come in six color options namely Cloud Red, Cloud Orange, Cloud Lavender, Cloud Mint, Cloud Navy and Cloud White.
When it comes to the availability of the device, it will go on sale from October 2 in selective areas. Also, pre-orders for the device are already open for both the 4G and 5G variants. The availability of the device in India has not been revealed yet.
The Samsung Galaxy S20 series has definitely come up with some of the best phones of 2020. Furthermore, the Galaxy S20 FE is no different with an excellent processor and camera setup. Hopefully, the device will hit the Indian markets soon enough.
- In the past few years, we have seen a lot of people complaining about how there is nothing new to see in the iPhones launching every year. However, this is the biggest reason for our excitement today because we now have the brand new Apple iPhone 12 straight from the Unicorn, an Apple Premium Reseller.…
- Here is the third video of our ongoing series of best smartphone deals 2020. With Amazon and Flipkart’s biggest annual sale underway, we bringing you a series of YouTube videos so you know exactly how to claim these offers and don’t miss out on the absolute best ones. In the video below, we’ll tell you…
- In this continuation of our series of the best Flipkart smartphone deals 2020, we have brought you another video explaining just how you can buy the iPhone XR for under 20,000. Flipkart has been surprising everyone this year with its massive discounts on smartphones, and with Cashify you’ll find out about all the latest and…
- As we all already know by now, Flipkart’s Big Billion Days and Amazon’s Great Indian Festival are upon us. And we all know what that means. Discounts raining everywhere! However, it can get quite confusing among so many offers that exactly what is the best smartphone deal. In order to help you solve that problem,…
- Vivo V20 is a mid-range smartphone, which is an impeccable deal from the brand and starts in India at a price of Rs.24,990.
Latest ReviewsView All
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra is a top-of-the-line flagship device and a great companion for anything and everything you can think of.
- Xiaomi Redmi 9 Prime does make a strong contender since it has a few specs of the Note 9 series as well while arriving at a most affordable price tag.
- Samsung Galaxy M31s is a new addition to the Monster M-series by Samsung with large battery life and great overall performance.
- The Redmi Note 9 Pro/Pro Max is a premium-looking phone with a good camera and battery.