OnePlus 8T Price Is A Pleasant Surprise: Leaked
OnePlus 8T will debut as an upgrade to the OnePlus 8.
Highlights of the Story
- OnePlus 8T may feature up to 12GB of RAM.
- Its price will be at €599 (approx Rs 51,700) for the 8GB + 128GB variant.
- The phone may feature a 120Hz refresh rate.
OnePlus 8T is launching on October 14th at 7:30 PM IST as confirmed by the company. Now, it is allegedly on the Amazon Germany website. According to a tipster’s screenshot, the phone’s price will be €693 (about Rs 59,800) for the 12GB + 256GB variant.
#OnePlus8T 5G Specifications!— Ishan Agarwal (@ishanagarwal24) September 22, 2020
(Thanks to Amazon)
-6.5″ 120Hz FHD+
-4,500 mAH Battery, Warp Charge 65W
-48MP (w/ OIS) +16+5+2MP Main
-16MP Front Camera
-Aquamarine Green, Lunar Silver
-8+128GB: €599, 12+256GB: €699 [Too good, Wrong?]
Pls Link: https://t.co/ZBzbZnseDe pic.twitter.com/yq4nUNGBIZ
The listing also offers a glimpse of the key specifications of the upcoming phone. Moreover, it indicates that it will start shipping from October 20. This means OnePlus 8T price will actually be €50 (roughly Rs 4,300) lower than that of its predecessor, the OnePlus 8.
On the other hand, the new sources say OnePlus 8T will be pricing EUR 599 (roughly Rs.51,700) for the 8GB + 128GB storage variant and EUR 699 (roughly Rs.60,000) for the 12GB + 256GB storage variant. However, this listing contradicts the leaked €699 (around Rs 60,000) and €799 (roughly Rs 69,000) prices of the 8GB and 12GB variants, respectively.
This new leak comes just as a person familiar with the development, Vietnamese tipster @chunvn8888 claims that it will cost exactly EUR 100 more than the predecessor. Furthermore, he claims OnePlus 8T’s price will be set at EUR 799 (roughly Rs. 69,000) for the 8GB + 128GB storage variant and EUR 899 (roughly Rs. 78,000) for the 12GB + 256GB storage option in Europe.
However, there are no confirmations on these claims as of yet.
OnePlus 8T Specifications (expected)
It may feature a 6.5-inch full-HD+ display with a 120Hz refresh rate. Moreover, OnePlus 8T is expected to be powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 SoC, paired with up to 12GB RAM and up to 256GB onboard storage.
In terms of optics, 8T is said to come with a quad-camera setup at the back consisting of a 48MP primary sensor with OIS, 16MP ultra-wide sensor, 5MP macro sensor, and 2MP monochrome sensor. Moreover, the phone will feature a 16MP shooter in the punch-hole setup for selfies and video chats.
It may pack a 4,500mAh battery with support for 65W Warp Charge fast charging. The OnePlus 8T may be offered in two color options – Aquamarine Green and Lunar Silver.
On the other hand, in India, the OnePlus 8T is confirmed for its launch and some key specs via Amazon listing and the company’s official site listing. Furthermore, the launch event will be live-streamed through official channels starting from 7:30 PM IST.
- In the past few years, we have seen a lot of people complaining about how there is nothing new to see in the iPhones launching every year. However, this is the biggest reason for our excitement today because we now have the brand new Apple iPhone 12 straight from the Unicorn, an Apple Premium Reseller.…
- Here is the third video of our ongoing series of best smartphone deals 2020. With Amazon and Flipkart’s biggest annual sale underway, we bringing you a series of YouTube videos so you know exactly how to claim these offers and don’t miss out on the absolute best ones. In the video below, we’ll tell you…
- In this continuation of our series of the best Flipkart smartphone deals 2020, we have brought you another video explaining just how you can buy the iPhone XR for under 20,000. Flipkart has been surprising everyone this year with its massive discounts on smartphones, and with Cashify you’ll find out about all the latest and…
- As we all already know by now, Flipkart’s Big Billion Days and Amazon’s Great Indian Festival are upon us. And we all know what that means. Discounts raining everywhere! However, it can get quite confusing among so many offers that exactly what is the best smartphone deal. In order to help you solve that problem,…
- Vivo V20 is a mid-range smartphone, which is an impeccable deal from the brand and starts in India at a price of Rs.24,990.
Latest ReviewsView All
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra is a top-of-the-line flagship device and a great companion for anything and everything you can think of.
- Xiaomi Redmi 9 Prime does make a strong contender since it has a few specs of the Note 9 series as well while arriving at a most affordable price tag.
- Samsung Galaxy M31s is a new addition to the Monster M-series by Samsung with large battery life and great overall performance.
- The Redmi Note 9 Pro/Pro Max is a premium-looking phone with a good camera and battery.