Moto E7 Plus Launched In India: See all details here
The new Moto E7 Plus comes with a 48-megapixel camera and a 5,000mAh battery.
Highlights of the Story
- Moto E7 packs a 5,000mAh battery.
- The smartphone will be launched on the e-commerce platform Flipkart at 12 pm.
- It is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 460 SoC.
Moto E7 Plus launched in India today. However, it first unveiled in Brazil earlier this month through an online listing. This new smartphone competes with the likes of Redmi 9 Prime, Samsung Galaxy M11, and Realme Narzo 20 in India.
It is one of the first ones to have a 48-MP sensor-equipped camera under the Rs 10,000 price segment.
Moto E7 Plus: Price and Availability
The smartphone’s pricing starts at Rs. 9,499 for the single, 4GB + 64GB storage variant. The phone comes in Misty Blue and Twilight Orange color options. Furthermore, it will be available for purchase via its first sale on September 30, 12 PM via Flipkart.
On the other hand, Moto E7 launched globally last week with a price tag of EUR 149 (roughly Rs. 12,800).
Moto E7 Plus: Specifications
It features a 6.5-inch display with a waterdrop-style notch and an HD+ (1600 x 720-pixels) resolution. Additionally, the phone has a 64GB onboard storage that supports expansion using a microSD card (up to 512GB).
The phone is powered by the octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 460 SoC, coupled with Adreno 610 GPU and 4GB of RAM. The phone runs on Android 10 with minimal customizations on top. Moreover, the smartphone also features a few sensors including the gyroscope, an accelerometer, and a proximity sensor among others.
In terms of optics, Moto E7 Plus houses a dual rear camera setup that includes a 48-MP primary sensor along with an f/1.7 lens and a 2-MP secondary sensor with an f/2.4 lens. The phone also comes with an 8-MP with an f/2.2 lens selfie camera sensor at the front.
In addition, the camera also comes with features like Night Vision mode as well as artificial intelligence (AI) backed options such as Auto smile capture, Smart composition, Shot Optimization, Portrait mode, and Spot color. There are also High-res Zoom and Hyperlapse plus Slow-motion video for capturing timelapse and slow-motion videos.
Also Read: Realme C17 Launched In Bangladesh
It packs a 5,000mAh battery that supports 10W fast charging. The company also claims to deliver over two days of power on a single charge.
Connectivity options on the phone include 4G LTE, Wi-Fi b/g/n, Bluetooth v5.0, GPS/ A-GPS, Micro-USB, and a 3.5mm headphone jack.
Also read: Samsung Mobile Price List In India
- In the past few years, we have seen a lot of people complaining about how there is nothing new to see in the iPhones launching every year. However, this is the biggest reason for our excitement today because we now have the brand new Apple iPhone 12 straight from the Unicorn, an Apple Premium Reseller.…
- Here is the third video of our ongoing series of best smartphone deals 2020. With Amazon and Flipkart’s biggest annual sale underway, we bringing you a series of YouTube videos so you know exactly how to claim these offers and don’t miss out on the absolute best ones. In the video below, we’ll tell you…
- In this continuation of our series of the best Flipkart smartphone deals 2020, we have brought you another video explaining just how you can buy the iPhone XR for under 20,000. Flipkart has been surprising everyone this year with its massive discounts on smartphones, and with Cashify you’ll find out about all the latest and…
- As we all already know by now, Flipkart’s Big Billion Days and Amazon’s Great Indian Festival are upon us. And we all know what that means. Discounts raining everywhere! However, it can get quite confusing among so many offers that exactly what is the best smartphone deal. In order to help you solve that problem,…
- Vivo V20 is a mid-range smartphone, which is an impeccable deal from the brand and starts in India at a price of Rs.24,990.
Latest ReviewsView All
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra is a top-of-the-line flagship device and a great companion for anything and everything you can think of.
- Xiaomi Redmi 9 Prime does make a strong contender since it has a few specs of the Note 9 series as well while arriving at a most affordable price tag.
- Samsung Galaxy M31s is a new addition to the Monster M-series by Samsung with large battery life and great overall performance.
- The Redmi Note 9 Pro/Pro Max is a premium-looking phone with a good camera and battery.