Moto E7 Plus Launched In India: See all details here
The new Moto E7 Plus comes with a 48-megapixel camera and a 5,000mAh battery.
Highlights of the Story
- Moto E7 packs a 5,000mAh battery.
- The smartphone will be launched on the e-commerce platform Flipkart at 12 pm.
- It is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 460 SoC.
Moto E7 Plus launched in India today. However, it first unveiled in Brazil earlier this month through an online listing. This new smartphone competes with the likes of Redmi 9 Prime, Samsung Galaxy M11, and Realme Narzo 20 in India.
It is one of the first ones to have a 48-MP sensor-equipped camera under the Rs 10,000 price segment.
Moto E7 Plus: Price and Availability
The smartphone’s pricing starts at Rs. 9,499 for the single, 4GB + 64GB storage variant. The phone comes in Misty Blue and Twilight Orange color options. Furthermore, it will be available for purchase via its first sale on September 30, 12 PM via Flipkart.
On the other hand, Moto E7 launched globally last week with a price tag of EUR 149 (roughly Rs. 12,800).
Moto E7 Plus: Specifications
It features a 6.5-inch display with a waterdrop-style notch and an HD+ (1600 x 720-pixels) resolution. Additionally, the phone has a 64GB onboard storage that supports expansion using a microSD card (up to 512GB).
The phone is powered by the octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 460 SoC, coupled with Adreno 610 GPU and 4GB of RAM. The phone runs on Android 10 with minimal customizations on top. Moreover, the smartphone also features a few sensors including the gyroscope, an accelerometer, and a proximity sensor among others.
In terms of optics, Moto E7 Plus houses a dual rear camera setup that includes a 48-MP primary sensor along with an f/1.7 lens and a 2-MP secondary sensor with an f/2.4 lens. The phone also comes with an 8-MP with an f/2.2 lens selfie camera sensor at the front.
In addition, the camera also comes with features like Night Vision mode as well as artificial intelligence (AI) backed options such as Auto smile capture, Smart composition, Shot Optimization, Portrait mode, and Spot color. There are also High-res Zoom and Hyperlapse plus Slow-motion video for capturing timelapse and slow-motion videos.
Also Read: Realme C17 Launched In Bangladesh
It packs a 5,000mAh battery that supports 10W fast charging. The company also claims to deliver over two days of power on a single charge.
Connectivity options on the phone include 4G LTE, Wi-Fi b/g/n, Bluetooth v5.0, GPS/ A-GPS, Micro-USB, and a 3.5mm headphone jack.
Also read: Samsung Mobile Price List In India
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…