- SIM Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Expandable Memory microSDXC (dedicated slot)
Samsung Galaxy M11
You May Also Explore
Most Compared Phones
- Apple iPhone 6S Plus₹33,999VSApple iPhone 6S₹22,490Know More
- LG V35 ThinqVSApple iPhone 6S₹22,490Know More
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro₹14,499VSRealme 3 Pro₹12,330Know More
- Samsung Galaxy S10e₹46,299VSOnePlus 6T₹30,990Know More
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 7₹9,990VSOPPO K1₹13,990Know More
- LG G7 Plus ThinQ₹18,999VSApple iPhone 6S Plus₹33,999Know More
- OPPO F9₹13,999VSOnePlus 6₹34,999Know More
- Apple iPhone XR₹52,500VSApple iPhone 6S Plus₹33,999Know More
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8₹47,900VSGoogle Pixel 2₹21,697Know More
- OnePlus 6T₹30,990VSApple iPhone XR₹52,500Know More
- OPPO A5s₹8,990VSApple iPhone XR₹52,500Know More
- Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro 5GVSOnePlus 7 Pro₹42,990Know More
- OnePlus 8₹41,999VSRealme 5 Pro₹13,999Know More
- Tecno Spark Power 2₹9,999VSMotorola One Fusion Plus₹16,999Know More
- OnePlus 8₹41,999VSApple iPhone 11 Pro Max₹117,100Know More
- Samsung Galaxy A31₹20,999VSSamsung Galaxy A71₹31,500Know More
- OnePlus 8₹41,999VSSamsung Galaxy S10 5GKnow More
- Samsung Galaxy M20₹11,499VSSamsung Galaxy M11₹11,833Know More
- Motorola One Action₹9,999VSMotorola Moto G8 Power Lite₹8,999Know More
Memory & Storage
No doubt the Samsung Galaxy M11 is a must looked device if you are looking a smartphone in the budget segment. The phone has got everything you can get from a budget smartphone. Be it a decently large display, an impressive battery or a versatile camera system, the Galaxy M11 has them all. It has a perfect package and delivers great price to performance ratio, especially when compared to its rivals.
- Super-massive 6.4-inch HD+ LCD panel
- Trendy hole-punch at front
- Triple rear-camera
- Monstrous 5,000mAh battery
- Supports fast charging
- A dated and insufficient RAM and storage configuration (3+32GB)
- HD+ panel instead of FHD+
The Samsung Galaxy M11 is another member of Samsung’s budget segment line-up. The device was previously launched in UAE and is now available in Indian markets starting June 2. The budget-focussed phone is a truly affordable device and arrives with three colour choices – Black, Blue, and Violet. It gets a massive 5000mAh battery with 15W fast-charging support and a trendy front punch-hole camera along with triple rear camera module.
Samsung Galaxy M11 Price in India
The Galaxy M11 is one of the cheapest phones in the Galaxy ‘M series’ line-up and comes as a successor to last year’s popular Galaxy M10. The Galaxy M11 is presently launched in two variants i.e., 3GB RAM + 32GB storage and another variant of 4GB RAM and 64GB storage which is expandable up to 512GB. Samsung Galaxy M11 price in India starts from Rs.10,999 for the base variant of 3GB/32GB while the 4GB/64GB is priced at Rs.12,999.
Samsung Galaxy M11 is available for purchase via Amazon India, Flipkart and Samsung India e-store and will also go on sale via the offline stores.
The Samsung Galaxy M11 is definitely a revamped version of the Galaxy M10, in both design and internals. Although we get the same polycarbonate back with a physical fingerprint scanner, it is at the front where things get interesting. The device flaunts a trendy display with a punch-hole for the selfie camera and facial recognition unlock. Although there’s a slightly thick chin, the bezels are overall minimized. You’ll find a power button along with the volume rockers to the right side along with a side-mounted fingerprint scanner at the back. There’s also a 3.5mm audio jack on the device.
The Galaxy M11 comes in three attractive colour options – Black, Metallic Blue and Violet.
The display quality is decent in Galaxy M11 with nothing out of the ordinary. The Samsung Galaxy M11 sports a slightly bigger 6.4-inch Infiniti-O HD+ display with 720×1560-pixel resolution as compared to the smaller 6.2-inch HD+ panel on the previous Galaxy M10. The budget device now gets a punch-hole housing the selfie camera at the upper-left edge instead of the old-school notch on previous models. The display, however, falls short of a Full-HD resolution but it’s what you have to deal with a budget focussed device. With a slightly noticeable chin, the bezels are overall reduced making the device look gorgeous at the front.
Talking about the specs, the Samsung Galaxy M11 features an unnamed octa-core processor, so we currently do not know if it’s an Exynos, MediaTek, or Qualcomm chip. However, the processor has a clock speed of 1. 8GHz. The powertrain is accompanied by 3GB or 4GB of RAM and 32GB or 64GB of storage, which can be expanded up to 512GB using the microSD card slot on board. Software department is up to date, thanks to the presence of the company’s latest Android 10-based One UI 2.0 skin out-of-the-box.
Samsung Galaxy M11 sports a versatile multi-lens rear camera system. The module comprises of three cameras aligned vertically with a flash sitting right alongside. So, the first is a 13MP primary shooter with f/1.8 aperture. It gets accompanied by a second 5MP ultra-wide camera with f/2.2 aperture and 115-degree field of view. There’s also a third 2MP depth-sensing sensor with an f/2.4 lens. We also get 1080p video recording support.
The punch-hole at the front houses an 8-megapixel camera with an f/2.0 aperture for selfies and video calling. The Galaxy M10 had a dual-camera setup, so here’s an upgrade too.
This is where the Galaxy M11 might win all its rivals. So, juicing up the internals is a massive 5,000mAh battery capacity with 15W fast-charging support via the USB Type-C charging port. Despite such a large battery size, the Galaxy M11 weighs just 197 grams.
So, if you are in the market looking for a budget smartphone that caters all the requirements, the Samsung Galaxy M11 is what you are looking for. It is a complete package at a very aggressive price point. The battery configuration is excellent, the design is modern, the camera department is adaptive and the software is the best that the company offers presently.