PUBG Mobile 1.0 Update Released: Steps To Download In India
After the PUBG ban in India, players have been really desperate in finding ways to play the game. The 1.0 update is out now and it can actually be played. The following method will only work with Android devices.
Highlights of the Story
- The PUBG ban in India won’t allow users to get the new update via Google Play Store
- However, the apk and OBB files installation method will work
- This is only for android users and iOS users have to wait
PUBG Mobile is now getting the 1.0 update which brings the Erangel 2.0 map to the game. Furthermore, the update also brings many graphical and visual enhancements. Also, players can enjoy a new lobby layout in the game which brings a much needed freshness to the game. Sadly, the update rolls out just a few days after PUBG Mobile gets banned in India. However, players can still the enjoy the update and we will tell you how.
How To Download The PUBG 1.0 Update
On normal days, one can simply head over to the Google Play Store or Apple App Store and download the app. However, the ban on PUBG in India, the game no longer exists in the Stores. Normally, when there’s a new update for an app, you could simply head over to the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store. Simple put, PUBG Mobile will not get the much awaited 1.0 update in India.
However, that is not the end of the game. Players can still get the PUBG 1.0 update. This can be easily done by just downloading the PUBG Mobile APK and OBB files. Players can then copy these files to the installation directory of the game to play it. One thing to note is that this method will only work for Android users. iOS need to wait a while to figure out an alternative. Also, this method is completely legal as just the original installation file is being accessed via third party app providers.
Steps To Download (Android):
Step 1: Download the APK installation file, from the PUBG site here.
Step 2: When you tap the file after the download completes, you’ll get a pop-up warning you about installation from unknown sources. Enable the installation from unknown resources by going to settings.
Step 3: Once it is done installing, click on the app. You can remove any previous versions that you have installed of PUBG Mobile (like the Play Store Version).
Step 4: Once the app launches, PUBG will download all necessary files and updates itself. You don’t even need to get into the whole OBB folder hassle. Just login and start playing!
With all that being said, we do hope that the PUBG ban gets revoked for the professional players to get back in scene. Casual players will also get their favorite pass time back. However, for the time being, this method will work wonders for those looking for a way to play the game.
- Finally IPL 2020 is around the corner. After all the uncertainties because of this Covid-19 pandemic situation, the 13th edition of the Indian Premier League is ready to hit the ground. It's really good news to the cricket fans from every corner of the globe. People are searching for different streaming platforms to watch IPL online. Here we have provided 5 best platforms to stream IPL from mobile.
- Here are a few tips, tricks and hacks to play Garena Free Fire which will make you forget PubG.
- Sitting at the comfort of home, learn how you can change the battery of your OnePlus smartphone at home.
- If you are searching for a new smartphone, there are various features to look for, that you should consider while purchasing. In terms of internal specifications and exterior designs, smartphones have come a long way. While choosing a smartphone, one of the hard choices to make apart from other specifications is the smartphone body. Here…
- In this era, smartphones have grown to be an essential part of our lives but purchasing a perfect smartphone is a tedious process. Apart from other features, when it comes to buying a smartphone based on its display, a variety of displays are available in the market across a wide range of smartphones and it’s…
Latest ReviewsView All
- Samsung Galaxy M31s is a new addition to the Monster M-series by Samsung with large battery life and great overall performance.
- The Redmi Note 9 Pro/Pro Max is a premium-looking phone with a good camera and battery.
- Vivo X50 is a mid-range smartphone with an ultimate camera performance.