PUBG Mobile 1.0 Update Released: Steps To Download In India
After the PUBG ban in India, players have been really desperate in finding ways to play the game. The 1.0 update is out now and it can actually be played. The following method will only work with Android devices.
Highlights of the Story
- The PUBG ban in India won’t allow users to get the new update via Google Play Store
- However, the apk and OBB files installation method will work
- This is only for android users and iOS users have to wait
PUBG Mobile is now getting the 1.0 update which brings the Erangel 2.0 map to the game. Furthermore, the update also brings many graphical and visual enhancements. Also, players can enjoy a new lobby layout in the game which brings a much needed freshness to the game. Sadly, the update rolls out just a few days after PUBG Mobile gets banned in India. However, players can still the enjoy the update and we will tell you how.
How To Download The PUBG 1.0 Update
On normal days, one can simply head over to the Google Play Store or Apple App Store and download the app. However, the ban on PUBG in India, the game no longer exists in the Stores. Normally, when there’s a new update for an app, you could simply head over to the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store. Simple put, PUBG Mobile will not get the much awaited 1.0 update in India.
However, that is not the end of the game. Players can still get the PUBG 1.0 update. This can be easily done by just downloading the PUBG Mobile APK and OBB files. Players can then copy these files to the installation directory of the game to play it. One thing to note is that this method will only work for Android users. iOS need to wait a while to figure out an alternative. Also, this method is completely legal as just the original installation file is being accessed via third party app providers.
Steps To Download (Android):
Step 1: Download the APK installation file, from the PUBG site here.
Step 2: When you tap the file after the download completes, you’ll get a pop-up warning you about installation from unknown sources. Enable the installation from unknown resources by going to settings.
Step 3: Once it is done installing, click on the app. You can remove any previous versions that you have installed of PUBG Mobile (like the Play Store Version).
Step 4: Once the app launches, PUBG will download all necessary files and updates itself. You don’t even need to get into the whole OBB folder hassle. Just login and start playing!
With all that being said, we do hope that the PUBG ban gets revoked for the professional players to get back in scene. Casual players will also get their favorite pass time back. However, for the time being, this method will work wonders for those looking for a way to play the game.
Update (January 2021)
Tips for the installation:
- While you are installing the game, there is a problem that might can occur in the game called ‘parsing package’.
- Try downloading the files again if it is not being downloaded. You can use a Wifi connection for the download to complete. If you have a 4G connection then you can always stop performing other tasks.
- Ensure that your device has sufficient storage before you download the content.
- #LeBechDiya. What exactly are we talking about here? Well, here we want you to imagine a scenario where selling your used phone is so easy, so simple, and so convenient that you can literally brag about it. Usually when we think about selling something, it can be quite a hassle. Putting it up on some…
- iPhone 12 vs iPhone 11 Pro full comparison and which one should you buy if you an 80000 budget.
- Here is a list of the top Android games of 2020 with the best graphics.
- There are a lot of features that we can easily find out just by scrolling down on our iPhone. But along with them, there are some of the features that are highly useful but hidden inside the roots of our iPhone, not known by many. Surprisingly, iOS 14 opens up the door to get in…
Latest ReviewsView All
- Vivo V20 definitely stands out in the design front. It offers a sleek, light weight design which definitely has a premium feel to it
- OPPO F17 Pro stands out on the design front. From its slim and compact form factor to the dual-tone matte-finished back panel, it is a gorgeous-looking phone.
- iPhone 12 Pro is a worthy upgrade with a new boxy design and A14 Bionic chipset, plus a slight upgrade in the camera.
- Poco X3 brings in some nice upgrades over the Poco X2 but it might feel bulky in hands.