PUBG Mobile 1.0 Update Released: Steps To Download In India
After the PUBG ban in India, players have been really desperate in finding ways to play the game. The 1.0 update is out now and it can actually be played. The following method will only work with Android devices.
Highlights of the Story
- The PUBG ban in India won’t allow users to get the new update via Google Play Store
- However, the apk and OBB files installation method will work
- This is only for android users and iOS users have to wait
PUBG Mobile is now getting the 1.0 update which brings the Erangel 2.0 map to the game. Furthermore, the update also brings many graphical and visual enhancements. Also, players can enjoy a new lobby layout in the game which brings a much needed freshness to the game. Sadly, the update rolls out just a few days after PUBG Mobile gets banned in India. However, players can still the enjoy the update and we will tell you how.
How To Download The PUBG 1.0 Update
On normal days, one can simply head over to the Google Play Store or Apple App Store and download the app. However, the ban on PUBG in India, the game no longer exists in the Stores. Normally, when there’s a new update for an app, you could simply head over to the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store. Simple put, PUBG Mobile will not get the much awaited 1.0 update in India.
However, that is not the end of the game. Players can still get the PUBG 1.0 update. This can be easily done by just downloading the PUBG Mobile APK and OBB files. Players can then copy these files to the installation directory of the game to play it. One thing to note is that this method will only work for Android users. iOS need to wait a while to figure out an alternative. Also, this method is completely legal as just the original installation file is being accessed via third party app providers.
Steps To Download (Android):
Step 1: Download the APK installation file, from the PUBG site here.
Step 2: When you tap the file after the download completes, you’ll get a pop-up warning you about installation from unknown sources. Enable the installation from unknown resources by going to settings.
Step 3: Once it is done installing, click on the app. You can remove any previous versions that you have installed of PUBG Mobile (like the Play Store Version).
Step 4: Once the app launches, PUBG will download all necessary files and updates itself. You don’t even need to get into the whole OBB folder hassle. Just login and start playing!
With all that being said, we do hope that the PUBG ban gets revoked for the professional players to get back in scene. Casual players will also get their favorite pass time back. However, for the time being, this method will work wonders for those looking for a way to play the game.
Update (January 2021)
Tips for the installation:
- While you are installing the game, there is a problem that might can occur in the game called ‘parsing package’.
- Try downloading the files again if it is not being downloaded. You can use a Wifi connection for the download to complete. If you have a 4G connection then you can always stop performing other tasks.
- Ensure that your device has sufficient storage before you download the content.
- Today, OPPO brings yet another charming smartphone for you to flaunt in style. After the Reno5 Series earlier this year, the brand has today launched its all-new Reno6 Series. And we have the Reno6 Pro 5G, which is now launched in India starting at a price tag of Rs. 39,990 for the 12GB+256GB variant. We…
- I have a quick question for you. How much are you willing to spend on your next Bluetooth speaker? If you are going to answer above Rs.5000, then maybe you don’t have to spend that much. Because today we are reviewing Sony’s all-new SRS-XB13 Bluetooth speaker, which is priced at Rs.3,990 and could very well…
- Today, we will be talking about the iQOO Z3 camera which is one of the best performing cameras under the Rs. 20,000 segment. We will be first discussing the camera specifications of the phone: Camera Specifications iQOO Z3 comes with a triple rear camera setup with a 64MP primary camera, 8MP ultra wide angle lens…
- There have been so many new smartphone launches in recent days. This is the reason smartphone buyers may usually get confused while buying a phone. The under Rs. 20,000 price segment has so many phones that choosing a single smartphone has become very difficult. However, we have a new launch in this price segment which…
- This article will let you know every little detail about iQOO Z3 which may not have been clear earlier. This article will clear all your doubts related to iQOO Z3 and in case you are planning to purchase the iQOO Z3, this article will answer all your questions. Today, we will be answering 25 FAQ…