Samsung Reveals Galaxy Z Fold 2 Price in India, Pre-Orders Now Open
The company has announced the price and availability details for the Galaxy Z Fold 2 5G in India.
Highlights of the Story
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 will cost Rs. 1,49,999 in India.
- The pre-orders start from September 14.
- Customers who pre-order the phone will get no-cost EMI.
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 is available for pre-order starting September 14. The company has not revealed the date when it makes the device available in the market. However, the phone unveiled earlier this month during the Galaxy Unpacked 2020 Part 2 virtual event. There was no information on the pricing of the phone during this event.
Furthermore, it has been up for pre-orders in the US for some time now, and finally, pre-orders are live in India as well.
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 Pricing in India, Offers
In a press release, announced Indian pricing for the new Galaxy foldable smartphone. It will cost Rs. 1,49,999 and will be up for pre-orders starting 12pm (noon) on September 14.
Galaxy Z Fold 2 is available on Samsung.com and across leading retail stores in two color options, Mystic Black and Mystic Bronze.
Furthermore, customers who pre-order the phone will get no-cost EMI for 12 months at Samsung Experience Store and Samsung.com. Those who place their orders on September 14 will get YouTube Premium free for 4 months. In addition, they will also get Microsoft Office 365 available at a discount of 22 percent.
Internationally, including the US, the Galaxy Z Fold 2 costs $2000 or approx Rs 1,47,118.
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 Specifications
It features a 7.6-inch full-HD+ (1,768×2,208 pixels) foldable, Dynamic AMOLED Infinity-O Display with a 120Hz refresh rate. There is a 6.2-inch Super AMOLED Infinity Flex Display with 816×2,260 pixels resolution on the cover.
Moreover, Samsung is using an Ultra-Thin Glass instead of a thin polymer layer that was on the original Galaxy Fold. The company has a new hinge mechanism that makes the phone more durable.
Moreover, Galaxy Z Fold 2 is powered by octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 865+ SoC, coupled with 12GB LPDDR5 RAM.
In terms of camera, the phone houses a triple rear camera setup that houses a 12-MP sensor with an f/1.8 lens, a 12-MP sensor with an f/2.2 ultra-wide-angle lens, and a 12-MP sensor with an f/2.4 telephoto lens. For selfies, there are 10-megapixel cameras on both the cover screens as well as the main display with an f/2.2 lens.
The foldable smartphone comes with 256GB of UFS 3.1 storage which is not expandable further. There is a side-mounted fingerprint sensor as well.
Galaxy Z Fold 2 packs a 4,500mAh battery that supports fast charging, wireless charging, and Wireless PowerShare.
Galaxy Z Fold 2 is 5G enabled. Connectivity options on the Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 include 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth v5.0, GPS/ A-GPS, UWB (Ultra-Wide Band), and a USB Type-C port.
Also read: Top 10 Mobile Phones
- Finally IPL 2020 is around the corner. After all the uncertainties because of this Covid-19 pandemic situation, the 13th edition of the Indian Premier League is ready to hit the ground. It's really good news to the cricket fans from every corner of the globe. People are searching for different streaming platforms to watch IPL online. Here we have provided 5 best platforms to stream IPL from mobile.
- Here are a few tips, tricks and hacks to play Garena Free Fire which will make you forget PubG.
- Sitting at the comfort of home, learn how you can change the battery of your OnePlus smartphone at home.
- If you are searching for a new smartphone, there are various features to look for, that you should consider while purchasing. In terms of internal specifications and exterior designs, smartphones have come a long way. While choosing a smartphone, one of the hard choices to make apart from other specifications is the smartphone body. Here…
- In this era, smartphones have grown to be an essential part of our lives but purchasing a perfect smartphone is a tedious process. Apart from other features, when it comes to buying a smartphone based on its display, a variety of displays are available in the market across a wide range of smartphones and it’s…
Latest ReviewsView All
- Samsung Galaxy M31s is a new addition to the Monster M-series by Samsung with large battery life and great overall performance.
- The Redmi Note 9 Pro/Pro Max is a premium-looking phone with a good camera and battery.
- Vivo X50 is a mid-range smartphone with an ultimate camera performance.