Top 5 Flagship Smartphones That You Can Buy Right Now
When most people are buying a new smartphone, they consider a lot of factors to ensure that they make the right purchase decision for themselves, the price segment is an important aspect for purchase for the vast majority of the users. However, if you are not one among them and want the absolute best smartphone experience that money can buy, then we have compiled a list of the top 5 flagship smartphones that offer the most premium experience at a price.
Table Of Contents
- 11. iPhone 11 Pro Max
- 22. Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra
- 33. OnePlus 8 Pro
- 44. Xiaomi Mi 10
- 55. Motorola Edge Plus
Highlights of the Story
- Top Flagship smartphones offer the best experience with a premium build quality, flagship camera experience, and the performance
- While these flagships cost a lot compared to the cost of a budget smartphone but they also offer an equally good experience
- A flagship smartphone from brands like Apple or Samsung comes with several exclusive features that are otherwise not available on the lower-end smartphones
A flagship smartphone experience is something that can only be had by owning one of the latest and the greatest devices from the top brands. Luckily, we now have multiple smartphones from various brands in this segment that offer a good competition.
Modern flagship smartphones not only provide the best specifications on paper but also offer an overall premium experience that can help you enhance the overall experience. The latest flagship smartphones from brands such as Apple, OnePlus, and Samsung also offer exclusive features and seamless integration into their eco-system that adds to the overall experience.
Also Read: Top 10 Non-Chinese Smartphones Of All Time!
Apart from the latest and top of the line processor, these flagships also have some of the best cameras, a vivid and vibrant display along with a premium build and design.
This year we have seen some really capable smartphones from the top brands including Apple, Samsung, OnePlus, and more. In this list, we have compiled a list of the top smartphones that have a flagship status in the market and offer the most premium and best in class experience.
Also Read: Top 5 Smartphones In 2020 With Best Cameras!
1. iPhone 11 Pro Max
The iPhone 11 Pro Max offers one of the most premium experience in the market, this is currently the latest smartphone from the brand and is awaiting an upgrade in the very near future. This smartphone has an extremely premium build and design, the front, and the back are both covered with Gorilla Glass while the frame is made of Stainless steel. The iPhone 11 Pro Max is powered by the latest Apple A13 Bionic chipset based on a 7nm process.
Also read: Best Mobile Phones Under 50,000
The smartphone has a beautiful 6.5-inch display with a 1242 x 2688 resolution. This display is extremely capable and has a peak brightness of 800nits along with support for Dolby Vision and HDR10. The iPhone 11 Pro Max Super Retina XDR display is based on an OLED panel.
Coming to the optics, the iPhone 11 Pro Max has a triple camera setup with a 12MP wide-angle lens, a 12MP telephoto lens, and a 12MP ultrawide lens. The camera supports recording at 4K at 60FPS using the rear and the front camera both.
2. Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra
The Samsung Note20 Ultra is an amazing choice for a smartphone if you do not want to buy an iPhone. The Samsung Note20 Ultra makes up for one of the best Android smartphones let alone from Samsung. This device also comes with a double glass panel setup and uses a stainless steel frame. In India, the Samsung Note20 Ultra is powered by the Exynos 990 chipset based on a 7nm manufacturing process.
The Note20 Ultra comes with a 6.9-inch Dynamic AMOLED display with a QuadHD+ resolution. This panel has a 120Hz refresh rate at FullHD resolution and supports HDR10+ specification. The Note20 Ultra comes with a triple camera setup comprising of a 108MP primary camera, a 12MP periscope telephoto lens, and a 12MP ultrawide lens. This camera also supports recording at up to 8K resolution at 24FPS and at 4K resolution at 60FPS.
3. OnePlus 8 Pro
The OnePlus 8 Pro is the top gun from the brand, the smartphone uses a Glass Back similar to the above flagships mentioned in this article, but instead chooses an aluminum frame.
The OnePlus 8 Pro is an extremely powerful smartphone that is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 chipset and comes with up to 12GB of RAM. This smartphone is a massive upgrade over the previous OnePlus smartphones in terms of optics, display, and more. The OnePlus 8 Pro has a 6.78-inches display with a QuadHD+ resolution.
Also read: Apple Mobile Price List In India
The Fluid AMOLED panel on the OnePlus 8 Pro is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5 and supports HDR10+. The OnePlus 8 Pro has a quad-camera setup comprising a 48MP primary camera, an 8MP telephoto lens, a 48MP ultrawide lens, and a 5MP Color Filter Camera. This was a unique choice to include the Color Filter Camera the company did get into small controversies before finally disabling the Color Filter camera for being able to see through some materials. The camera can record in 4K resolution at up to 60FPS.
4. Xiaomi Mi 10
The Mi 10 is the latest flagship from Xiaomi and uses a double glass body panel with an aluminum frame similar to what we have seen on the OnePlus 8 Pro. This is a very beautiful smartphone with a 6.67-inch Super AMOLED panel that has a FullHD+ resolution. The display on this smartphone is extremely capable with a 90Hz refresh rate, 500 nits peak brightness, and support for HDR10+. The Mi 10 smartphone is also powered by the extremely capable Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 and has up to 12GB RAM.
The smartphone has a Quad camera setup with a very different arrangement than what we commonly see on flagship smartphones. The 108MP primary sensor on the smartphone has an f/1.7 aperture, there is also a 13MP ultrawide sensor on the rear. The other two cameras on the device have a resolution of 2MP and are for macro and depth detection. The Smartphone supports recording video at 8K resolution at up to 30FPS. You can also record videos in 4K resolution at up to 60FPS.
5. Motorola Edge Plus
The Motorola Edge+ smartphone is made of an aluminum frame and does offer a good feel in the hand but fails to match up to the premium feel offered on the other competitors in the segment. This smartphone has a 6.7-inch OLED panel that has a 90Hz refresh rate and support for HDR10+. The smartphone only comes with a FullHD+ resolution display but gets the job done well. Even the Motorola Edge+ smartphone is powered by the same Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 processor with 12GB of RAM.
The smartphone has a pretty good camera setup comprising a 108MP primary sensor, an 8MP telephoto lens, a 16MP ultrawide camera, and a TOF 3D camera for the accurate depth detection. The smartphone supports video recording at up to 6K resolution at 30FPS which is a very uncommon resolution. There is also support for 4K recording at 30FPS or FullHD recording at up to 120FPS.
- We’ll compare Nothing OS Vs Oxygen OS and will know how both software integrates with your daily life. In contrast to One UI, Oxygen OS provides the closest experience to stock Android. In addition to changing the order of several headers, the OnePlus 9RT makes a few minor adjustments. However, the Nothing Phone 1, which…
- If you’re looking for a smartphone that stands out visually and has excellent performance, then the Nothing Phone 1 design is distinctive, and the device features are impressive, with a sharp display. The first thing people will observe on this phone is its lights on the backside. And next will be how it works, how…
- We’ll compare the features of the OnePlus 10 Pro Vs OnePlus 9RT, where the OnePlus 9RT has a 6.62-inch display and is driven by Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 5G. The OnePlus 10 Pro, powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 and introduced three months later, were put side by side in this comparison. You may learn…
- The Nothing Phone 1 Vs OnePlus 9RT can both be compared here. You may contrast the statistics and distinctive features of Nothing Phone 1 with the OnePlus 9RT 5G. This article might clarify how the OnePlus 9RT 5G and Nothing Phone 1 compare and which one you should pick. However, the price difference between the OnePlus…
- This article will compare the Nothing Phone 1 Vs OnePlus 9 RT dedicated speed test. Both of these phones come within the same price range. However, the processors in both phones are different. Nothing Phone 1 is powered by the upper mid-range Snapdragon Qualcomm 778G+ chipset, whereas the OnePlus 9 RT comes with the Snapdragon…