- SIM Nano-SIM
- Expandable Memory No
You May Also Explore
Most Compared Phones
- Apple iPhone 6S Plus₹33,999VSApple iPhone 6S₹22,490Know More
- LG V35 ThinqVSApple iPhone 6S₹22,490Know More
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro₹14,499VSRealme 3 Pro₹12,330Know More
- OnePlus 6T₹30,990VSSamsung Galaxy S10e₹46,270Know More
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 7₹10,939VSOPPO K1₹11,999Know More
- LG G7 Plus ThinQ₹18,999VSApple iPhone 6S Plus₹33,999Know More
- OPPO F9₹17,890VSOnePlus 6₹34,999Know More
- Apple iPhone 6S Plus₹33,999VSApple iPhone XR₹51,500Know More
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8₹39,990VSGoogle Pixel 2₹21,697Know More
- OnePlus 6T₹30,990VSApple iPhone XR₹51,500Know More
- OPPO A5s₹8,990VSApple iPhone XR₹51,500Know More
- Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro 5GVSOnePlus 7 Pro₹40,999Know More
- OnePlus 8₹41,999VSRealme 5 Pro₹13,999Know More
- Tecno Spark Power 2₹9,999VSMotorola One Fusion Plus₹16,999Know More
- OnePlus 8₹41,999VSApple iPhone 11 Pro Max₹115,100Know More
- Samsung Galaxy A31₹20,999VSSamsung Galaxy A71₹31,500Know More
- OnePlus 8₹41,999VSSamsung Galaxy S10 5GKnow More
- Samsung Galaxy M20₹11,499VSSamsung Galaxy M11₹11,839Know More
- Motorola One Action₹9,999VSMotorola Moto G8 Power Lite₹8,999Know More
Memory & Storage
Motorola Edge+ gets a stunning Endless Edge display with 90Hz refresh rate, 108MP primary camera, Snapdragon 865 SOC, big battery and fastest 5G in the world.
- 3D curved edges
- 90Hz refresh rate
- 108MP triple camera
- 5000 mAh battery with wireless charging
- The only flagship device with 3.5mm headphone jack
- Dual stereo speakers
- Only 18W fast charging support, could have upgraded this to at least 30W fast charge.
Motorola has been skipping to release smartphones in the true flagship segment since years. With the Motorola Edge+ the brand is all set to return to the market with cutting-edge features and a lot of “firsts” for the Lenovo-owned brand. Motorola Edge+ boasts a lot of flagship features and upgrades with a stunning 90Hz display, Snapdragon 865 SOC, 3D curved edges, 5G connectivity, all at a flagship-level price.
Motorola Edge Plus Price in India
The price of the top variant of Motorola Edge+ 12GB RAM and 256GB storage is $1000. After the success of Motorola Edge+ in the US, it has finally launched in India, exclusively in partnership with Flipkart. Motorola Edge+ price in India is Rs.74,999 for the 12GB + 256GB storage variant.
Motorola Edge+ arrives in India at a flagship-level price and directly competes with Samsung, Apple and Oneplus flagship devices in this range.
Motorola Edge+ has a cutting-edge slim and sleek overall design and comes with a lot of new things on the front. The display is an edge to edge with curves on the end for an immersive full view experience. There is tiny punch-hole for the selfie camera on the top-left corner and an in-display fingerprint scanner hidden in the display. The rear panel also gets a curved glass with an old-school design triple camera setup. Motorola Edge+ comes with dual stereo speakers tuned by Wave for the best-in-class audio output. Motorola Edge+ also becomes the first and only flagship device to sport a 3.5mm headphone jack for the audio. There are two colour options for the Motorola Edge+ – Smokey Sangria and Thunder Grey.
Motorola Edge+ sports a 3D curved edge 6.7-inch FHD+ AMOLED display based on the Endless Edge technology and this display wraps almost around 90-degree on both sides. With 90Hz refresh rate and HDR10+ certification, scrolling and viewing experience is immersive. The kind of display you get here is never seen before with 21:9 aspect ratio.
Motorola Edge+ is powered by the flagship Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 chipset paired with Adreno 650 GPU and LPDDR5 RAM of up to 12GB and 256GB internal memory pf UFS 3.0 storage. It runs on a pure version of Android 10 with no sign of bloatware and confirmed over-the-air update to Android 11. Motorola has also provided a new MyHubX for enhancing the customisations and adding gestures.
Motorola Edge+ also comes with mmWave 5G for the fastest broadband speeds.
Motorola Edge+ features a 25MP selfie camera on the front hidden in the tiny punch-hole cutout.
With 5000 mAH battery, Motorola Edge+ packs the largest battery capacity ever on any flagship device with 5G to make it run for more than a day, even while using the blazing fast performance. This comes bundled with a Motorola Turbo Charger of just 18W fast charge support which could have been upgraded to at least 30W fast charging on that large battery size. Motorola Edge+ also supports 15W fast wireless charging.
Motorola for a very long time had been focussing on the mid-range smartphones to attract the customers, and with Motorola Edge+ the brand has shown that it can offer a lot more than expected. Motorola Edge+ is a flagship device with not much nitpicking and all top of the line specs. An immersive display, 108MP camera, Snapdragon 865 SOC make it a complete flagship package.