Top 5 Smartphones In 2020 With Best Cameras!
Smartphones have come a long way in the past few years in terms of their optic performance. These days the smartphones are capable of delivering some really good photos without much additional effort or equipment. These smartphones are extremely portable and use powerful AI and processing abilities to give the best possible image output. If you are looking to purchase a new smartphone with good optics overall and want the best possible output, this article shows you some of the best available options that help you ditch your primary camera in favor of the smartphone for quick photo runs.
Highlights of the Story
- Almost all smartphones that were launched in 2020 have very capable camera sensors and capture a lot of details
- New smartphones even come with extreme support in terms of photo and video capabilities, new smartphones support up to 8K resolution video recording
- Smartphones also come with advanced software alongside the great optics that help it deliver some really good images even in extreme lighting conditions
We have new smartphones launching every other day, and these devices are extremely capable, especially in the photography department. We have smartphones like the Apple iPhone 11 Pro, Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra, and the Asus ROG Phone 3 which even support recording in 4K resolution with ease.
Also read: Smartphone reviews
Modern smartphones even come with optical zoom, periscope lens, and variable aperture that help them capture a perfect image irrespective of the condition and surroundings. If you are looking for a modern smartphone that is extremely capable and can handle most of the photography, this list highlights some of the best smartphones that have the best camera.
Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra
The Samsung S20 Ultra is considered one of the gold standards when it comes to mobile photography. The device is powered by Samsung’s in-house Exynos 990 chipset in India and has up to 12GB RAM and 512GB internal storage. Coming to the camera optics, the smartphone uses a 108MP primary camera with an f/1.8 aperture, this is a wide-angle lens.
There is also an ultrawide lens in the Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra with a resolution of 12MP and an f/2.2 aperture. The third camera in the smartphone is very special, it is a 48MP periscope telephoto lens with an f/3.5 aperture with 4X optical and 10x hybrid zoom support.
Also read: Best Mobile Phones Under 50,000
The final fourth camera on the rear is a 0.3MP TOF 3D sensor with an f/1.0 aperture for capturing the depth in images. The front camera is a 40MP sensor with an f/2.2 aperture. The rear camera supports recording in 8K resolution at up to 24FPS, at 4K resolution at up to 60FPS, and at FullHD in 240FPS. The smartphone supports HDR10+ video recording and comes with Super Steady OIS. The front camera supports recording video in up to 4K resolution at 60FPS.
Apple iPhone 11 Pro Max
iPhones have always been known for amazing cameras, however, in the past few years we have seen a lot of Android smartphones including the Pixel, and Samsung devices get closer and closer to the iPhone camera. The one aspect of the iPhone camera that has still led the competition is its video abilities. The Apple iPhone 11 Pro Max uses a triple rear camera setup with all 12MP sensors.
The primary 12MP sensor has an f/1.8 aperture and is a wide-angle lens with OIS capabilities. The second telephoto lens is also of 12MP resolution and has OIS capabilities, this is a 2X zoom lens and has f/2.0 aperture. The final third 12MP ultra-wide lens does not have OIS and has an aperture of f/2.4, this helps capture a very broad perspective which can come very handy in some cases.
The device only supports recording at up to 4K in 60FPS using the rear camera, but the video quality is phenomenal with the iPhone 11 Pro Max. the smartphone also supports recording video in HDR using the rear camera, the front camera is also a 12MP sensor with an f/2.2 aperture and an SL 3D depth sensor for FaceID. This camera can record in 4K as well up to 60FPS.
Asus ROG Phone 3
The Asus ROG Phone 3 is a very capable smartphone with specs that can be overwhelming. The device is a monster powerhouse, however, we will now be focussing on the optic abilities of this device. The Asus ROG Phone 3 is a gaming focussed smartphone but has very good imaging abilities too. The primary camera on the device is a 64MP sensor with an f/1.8 aperture, this is a wide-angle lens.
The ultra-wide-angle lens in the device is a 13MP sensor with an f/2.4 aperture, this helps capture a very wide view. The final third camera on the smartphone is a 5MP macro sensor with an f/2.0 aperture. The smartphone is one of the few devices that supports recording at 8K resolution in 30FPS, the Asus ROG Phone 3 also supports video recording at 4K resolution in up to 120FPS and in FullHD at up to 240FPS. The front camera is a 24MP sensor with an f/2.0 aperture and supports recording in FullHD at up to 30FPS.
Xiaomi Mi 10
It is not very often that we find a Xiaomi device when we are talking about smartphones with a good camera, the Mi 10 is an exception and earns a well-deserved spot on the list. The smartphone comes with a 108MP primary sensor with an f/1.7 aperture. The ultrawide lens on the device has a 13MP resolution and an f/2.4 aperture.
There are two additional 2MP sensors with an f/2.4 aperture for macro and depth sensing. The device also supports recording at 8K resolution at up to 30FPS and at 4K resolution at up to 60FPS. The front camera is a 20MP sensor with an f/2.0 aperture and can record at up to 1080P at 30FPS.
OnePlus 8 Pro
The OnePlus 8 Pro is currently the top tier smartphone from the company, and the device comes with excellent optics and captures some really good looking images overall. The rear camera is a Quad camera setup with a 48MP primary camera for regular wide-angle captures, the 8MP telephoto lens has an f/2.4 aperture and offers optical zoom.
There is an additional 48MP ultrawide lens with an f/2.2 aperture and a 5MP color filter camera with an f/2.4 aperture. The rear camera can record 4K resolution video at up to 60FPS, and FullHD video at up to 240 FPS. The front camera is based on a simple 16MP sensor with FullHD recording support up to 30FPS.
- Here's how to watch India vs England test, T20, and ODI series online for free. The series is set to begin on February 5th, Friday
- Tempered glass has the ability to protect your mobile phone screen from accidental drops to a certain limit. Installing a tempered glass is not an easy task and it requires precision. Here we list out a step-by-step installation process to apply the tempered glass on your smartphone.
- Rooting your Android phone brings numerous benefits that most people are unaware of. Not only does it improve your mobile phone's functioning, but it also gives you a wide variety of new features that were not available before. These advantages have been explained in this article, so do not miss out on them anymore.
- Free Fire has a variety of character skins that can be purchased via diamonds. Diamonds are the in-game currency of the game and this is how you can get it for free without purchasing.
- #LeBechDiya. What exactly are we talking about here? Well, here we want you to imagine a scenario where selling your used phone is so easy, so simple, and so convenient that you can literally brag about it. Usually when we think about selling something, it can be quite a hassle. Putting it up on some…
Latest ReviewsView All
- Redmi 9 Power is for you if you are looking for a phone which is under Rs 12,000/-, has a large battery, and you want to multi-task.
- Xiaomi Mi 10i is an excellent phone at a budget in India with a blend of more than an average processor.
- The compact and handy design of iPhone 12 Mini will make you fall for it at the first looks.