OnePlus Nord New Colour Variant Could Launch In October
Leaks suggest there is a new color option to come in early October. This will be the third color apart from Blue Marble and Gray Onyx.
Highlights of the Story
- This will be the third color option to launch for the OnePlus Nord.
- OnePlus Nord launched on July 21st.
- They are available in two color options now.
OnePlus Nord is introducing a new color into their list of options. Leaks suggest it will be an Ash Gray color variant launching in early October. Roland Quandt (@rquandt) and Max J. (@MaxJmb) were the tipsters who leaked this in a series of tweets.
Also Read: Xiaomi Mi 10 Lite Launch Expected Soon
However, no confirmed official announcement for this is made. Nord is now available in two color options of Blue Marble and Gray Onyx since its launch. Additionally, there is no idea on which variant of the phone this new color edition will be available.
Evan Blass in July in his leaked slide showed Ash Grey as a color option for OnePlus Nord. Moreover, one of the forum members at XDA Developers found a mention of the color in the Engineering Mode App within OxygenOS. Talks that there is a fourth color too in the mix is also online.
OnePlus Nord, meanwhile, is available for purchase on their official website. Amazon is going to stock the phone for its next flash sale scheduled on August 20.
OnePlus Nord is a mid-range smartphone offering under Rs. 30,000. It features a Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G 5G SoC, a total of six cameras. It also has an HDR10+ certified AMOLED display. The phone is quite similar to the OnePlus 8, such as the Warp Charge 30T fast charging, a 90Hz refresh rate for the display, and the same 48-megapixel rear camera.
The phone has created quite a discussion in the industry such as the competition to its own flagship phone, OnePlus 8. Also, there were some screen-tint issues with the phone, last month.
Also Read: Pixel 5 spotted on AI benchmark
However, OnePlus Nord came in the market with a bang and has received a lot of great reviews for a phone with a price tag of 30K.
Also read: Best Mobile Phones Under 50,000
- I recall my first hands-on experience with a Tecno smartphone was in 2018. From then till now, Tecno has significantly grown in India. I have had friends coming up to me talking about their Tecno smartphones. Today, we have one such promising smartphone from the brand, it’s their all-new Tecno Spark 7. For those who…
- Is Google Pixel 4A a good pick in 2021? Should you invest in it right now? Read to know more.
- IPL Live Streaming Free Online: Best Free Ways to Watch IPL 2021 Cricket Matches on Your Mobile PhoneBest Free Ways to Watch IPL 2021 Cricket Matches for Free
- Read this to know the top five reasons to buy the all-new Vivo X60 Pro Plus.
- How To Save Your Smartphone From Water Damage During Holi