OnePlus Nord New Colour Variant Could Launch In October
Leaks suggest there is a new color option to come in early October. This will be the third color apart from Blue Marble and Gray Onyx.
Highlights of the Story
- This will be the third color option to launch for the OnePlus Nord.
- OnePlus Nord launched on July 21st.
- They are available in two color options now.
OnePlus Nord is introducing a new color into their list of options. Leaks suggest it will be an Ash Gray color variant launching in early October. Roland Quandt (@rquandt) and Max J. (@MaxJmb) were the tipsters who leaked this in a series of tweets.
Also Read: Xiaomi Mi 10 Lite Launch Expected Soon
However, no confirmed official announcement for this is made. Nord is now available in two color options of Blue Marble and Gray Onyx since its launch. Additionally, there is no idea on which variant of the phone this new color edition will be available.
Evan Blass in July in his leaked slide showed Ash Grey as a color option for OnePlus Nord. Moreover, one of the forum members at XDA Developers found a mention of the color in the Engineering Mode App within OxygenOS. Talks that there is a fourth color too in the mix is also online.
OnePlus Nord, meanwhile, is available for purchase on their official website. Amazon is going to stock the phone for its next flash sale scheduled on August 20.
OnePlus Nord is a mid-range smartphone offering under Rs. 30,000. It features a Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G 5G SoC, a total of six cameras. It also has an HDR10+ certified AMOLED display. The phone is quite similar to the OnePlus 8, such as the Warp Charge 30T fast charging, a 90Hz refresh rate for the display, and the same 48-megapixel rear camera.
The phone has created quite a discussion in the industry such as the competition to its own flagship phone, OnePlus 8. Also, there were some screen-tint issues with the phone, last month.
Also Read: Pixel 5 spotted on AI benchmark
However, OnePlus Nord came in the market with a bang and has received a lot of great reviews for a phone with a price tag of 30K.
Also read: Best Mobile Phones Under 50,000
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…