OnePlus Nord New Colour Variant Could Launch In October
Leaks suggest there is a new color option to come in early October. This will be the third color apart from Blue Marble and Gray Onyx.
Highlights of the Story
- This will be the third color option to launch for the OnePlus Nord.
- OnePlus Nord launched on July 21st.
- They are available in two color options now.
OnePlus Nord is introducing a new color into their list of options. Leaks suggest it will be an Ash Gray color variant launching in early October. Roland Quandt (@rquandt) and Max J. (@MaxJmb) were the tipsters who leaked this in a series of tweets.
Also Read: Xiaomi Mi 10 Lite Launch Expected Soon
However, no confirmed official announcement for this is made. Nord is now available in two color options of Blue Marble and Gray Onyx since its launch. Additionally, there is no idea on which variant of the phone this new color edition will be available.
Evan Blass in July in his leaked slide showed Ash Grey as a color option for OnePlus Nord. Moreover, one of the forum members at XDA Developers found a mention of the color in the Engineering Mode App within OxygenOS. Talks that there is a fourth color too in the mix is also online.
OnePlus Nord, meanwhile, is available for purchase on their official website. Amazon is going to stock the phone for its next flash sale scheduled on August 20.
OnePlus Nord is a mid-range smartphone offering under Rs. 30,000. It features a Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G 5G SoC, a total of six cameras. It also has an HDR10+ certified AMOLED display. The phone is quite similar to the OnePlus 8, such as the Warp Charge 30T fast charging, a 90Hz refresh rate for the display, and the same 48-megapixel rear camera.
The phone has created quite a discussion in the industry such as the competition to its own flagship phone, OnePlus 8. Also, there were some screen-tint issues with the phone, last month.
Also Read: Pixel 5 spotted on AI benchmark
However, OnePlus Nord came in the market with a bang and has received a lot of great reviews for a phone with a price tag of 30K.
Also read: Best Mobile Phones Under 50,000
- Finally IPL 2020 is around the corner. After all the uncertainties because of this Covid-19 pandemic situation, the 13th edition of the Indian Premier League is ready to hit the ground. It's really good news to the cricket fans from every corner of the globe. People are searching for different streaming platforms to watch IPL online. Here we have provided 5 best platforms to stream IPL from mobile.
- Here are a few tips, tricks and hacks to play Garena Free Fire which will make you forget PubG.
- Sitting at the comfort of home, learn how you can change the battery of your OnePlus smartphone at home.
- If you are searching for a new smartphone, there are various features to look for, that you should consider while purchasing. In terms of internal specifications and exterior designs, smartphones have come a long way. While choosing a smartphone, one of the hard choices to make apart from other specifications is the smartphone body. Here…
- In this era, smartphones have grown to be an essential part of our lives but purchasing a perfect smartphone is a tedious process. Apart from other features, when it comes to buying a smartphone based on its display, a variety of displays are available in the market across a wide range of smartphones and it’s…
Latest ReviewsView All
- Samsung Galaxy M31s is a new addition to the Monster M-series by Samsung with large battery life and great overall performance.
- The Redmi Note 9 Pro/Pro Max is a premium-looking phone with a good camera and battery.
- Vivo X50 is a mid-range smartphone with an ultimate camera performance.