Oppo Reno 3 Pro Price Reduced By Up To Rs 3,000
Oppo Reno 3 Pro launched back in March with an Helio P95 processor. Since then many more updated phones have launched in the market.
Highlights of the Story
- Oppo Reno 3 Pro is now cheaper in India by up to Rs 3,000.
- Both the variants have gone cheaper since the price cut.
Oppo Reno 3 Pro gets a price cut in India after its launch in March this year. Both the variants of 128GB and 256GB see a price cut of Rs2,000 and Rs.3,000 respectively. It launched in India back in March at Rs. 29,990 for the 128GB variant and at Rs. 32,990 for the 256GB variant. Although with the GST revision hit in the country, it hiked its prices for the base variant.
Oppo Reno 3 Pro Price Drops
The phone is now Rs. 27,990 for the 8GB + 128GB storage option. Whereas, Rs. 29,990 for the 8GB + 256GB storage option. The smartphone is seeing a deduction of Rs.2000 and Rs.3000 respectively.
If we recall, Oppo Reno 3 Pro saw a price hike after its launch of Rs.2000 making it Rs. 31,990 for its base variant. However, three months later in July, the same variant received price cut bringing it back to its original cost of Rs. 29,990. The other variant is still selling at Rs.30,990.
The pricing of the phone is now updated on Amazon.
Oppo Reno 3 Pro Specifications
Featuring a 6.4-inch full-HD+ Super AMOLED display, 91.5 percent screen-to-body ratio, and 20:9 aspect ratio. The phone runs on Android 10 with ColorOS 7 on top. Under the hood, it is powered by MediaTek Helio P95 SoC, paired with 8GB of RAM.
It comes with a quad rear camera setup that includes a 64-MP primary sensor, a 13-MP telephoto shooter, an 8-MP, and a 2-MP mono sensor. For selfies, you get a dual-camera setup that includes a 44-MP primary sensor along with a 2-MP depth sensor.
It has up to 256GB of onboard storage. It packs a 4,025mAh battery that supports 30W VOOC Flash Charge 4.0 technology.
Also read: Mobile Proximity Sensor Repair
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…
- Nokia G20 comes as the latest budget offering by HMD Global in India.
- Today, OPPO brings yet another charming smartphone for you to flaunt in style. After the Reno5 Series earlier this year, the brand has today launched its all-new Reno6 Series. And we have the Reno6 Pro 5G, which is now launched in India starting at a price tag of Rs. 39,990 for the 12GB+256GB variant. We…