This is the Right Time To Sell Samsung Galaxy Note 9
This is the best time to sell your old Samsung Galaxy Note 9.
Highlights of the Story
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9 was a great smartphone of its time.
- Now that Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra is launched, it has become outdated.
- Slow charging speed, no software updates, old camera, can be the reasons to sell Galaxy Note 9.
Have you ever thought about this year 2020? Well, if you look at the calendar you would be shocked. Surprisingly, we have already completed half of the year and moving towards the next half. During the year, we have seen some of the companies to get slowdown in their technology and innovations. But if we talk about Samsung, it is one of those companies which is never going to stop in any situation It continued to launch some of the most innovative models like Samsung Note 20 and Samsung Note 20 Ultra. Here in this article, we are going to talk about five reasons why it is the best time to sell your old Samsung Galaxy Note 9 and switch to an upgraded smartphone.
Top 5 Reasons To Sell Your Samsung Galaxy Note 9
- Software Updates – If you are using Samsung Galaxy Note 9, you already know that from a long period there is no such major software update provided by the company. Even if you are thinking of Android 11 in this phone then it is just a dream. The main reason behind it is that there are a lot more superiors that already exist before this smartphone. Moreover, Samsung is also moving towards innovations; so it is obvious that the company ceased to launch software updates for this variant.
- Slow Charging Speed – With the evolvement in technology, our expectations from our smartphone would also be increased. As there are some smartphone brands which launched the fastest charging technologies in their smartphones; like in Oppo Reno 4 Pro, you will get the support of 65-Watt charging. If you compare it with your phone then Samsung will offer you only 15-Watt fast charging option which is quite outdated in present times.
- Expensive Spare Parts – As we all know that Samsung Galaxy Note 9 comes with the curved display and the maintenance of the phone was doubled up when curved display got included in it. Even in a recent study, it is found that 8 out of every 10 smartphone users have scratches or damages over their screens; and the costing of the repairment will give you some financial attacks. Along with that, in every Apple or Samsung phone, you will face the charging port problem after two years or more; and if you move forward with the repairment then it will cost you equal to a phone. In place of repairment, you can go with mobile phones like OnePlus Nord, Oppo Reno 4 Pro, Samsung Note 10 Lite, and Samsung S10 Lite.
- The old version of S Pen – In Samsung Note 9, the main highlight of this phone is the S pen, which comes with only some of the basic features, when you compare it with the S pen of Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite or Galaxy Note 20 Ultra. In the newer version, you will get some of the features like bluetooth control, gesture control and better latency.
- Good, but not the best processor and camera – In Samsung Galaxy Note 9, you get Exynos 9810 chipset which is one of the top-notch processors of that time and quite similar to Qualcomm Snapdragon 845. However, if you compare it with the processors in present phones then Samsung itself launched their Samsung Exynos 990 and you will get Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 and 865 Plus processors. If you compare this phone with the latest, one then you will find the problem caused by you while playing games. In addition, you will not get 90Hz refresh rate in Samsung Note 9, which is one of the most important features of the future. Latest smartphones in which you will get 90-hertz display are Poco X2, Realme 6, and OnePlus Nord, which cost between 20K to 30K. Also, in Galaxy Note 9, you just get a dual camera set up which somehow gives you the best shots; but if you look at the modes of the camera then you will not get the support of any microlens camera, telephoto camera or any depth-sensing camera. Therefore, if you are a photography lover then it is the right time to sell your Samsung Galaxy Note 9.
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…
- Nokia G20 comes as the latest budget offering by HMD Global in India.
- Today, OPPO brings yet another charming smartphone for you to flaunt in style. After the Reno5 Series earlier this year, the brand has today launched its all-new Reno6 Series. And we have the Reno6 Pro 5G, which is now launched in India starting at a price tag of Rs. 39,990 for the 12GB+256GB variant. We…