Samsung Galaxy Note 20
- SIM Single SIM (Nano-SIM and/or eSIM) or Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Expandable Memory No
You May Also Explore
Most Compared Phones
- Apple iPhone 6S Plus₹29,990VSApple iPhone 6S₹22,490Know More
- LG V35 ThinqVSApple iPhone 6S₹22,490Know More
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro₹14,990VSRealme 3 Pro₹12,999Know More
- Samsung Galaxy S10e₹46,990VSOnePlus 6T₹30,990Know More
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 7₹9,999VSOPPO K1₹14,990Know More
- LG G7 Plus ThinQ₹20,999VSApple iPhone 6S Plus₹29,990Know More
- OPPO F9₹17,890VSOnePlus 6₹34,999Know More
- Apple iPhone 6S Plus₹29,990VSApple iPhone XR₹44,999Know More
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8₹43,965VSGoogle Pixel 2₹21,697Know More
- OnePlus 6T₹30,990VSApple iPhone XR₹44,999Know More
- OPPO A5s₹8,989VSApple iPhone XR₹44,999Know More
- Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro 5GVSOnePlus 7 Pro₹39,999Know More
- OnePlus 8₹41,999VSRealme 5 Pro₹14,999Know More
- Tecno Spark Power 2₹9,999VSMotorola One Fusion Plus₹17,499Know More
- OnePlus 8₹41,999VSApple iPhone 11 Pro Max₹111,600Know More
- Samsung Galaxy A31₹19,999VSSamsung Galaxy A71₹30,999Know More
- OnePlus 8₹41,999VSSamsung Galaxy S10 5GKnow More
- Samsung Galaxy M20₹11,499VSSamsung Galaxy M11₹11,150Know More
- Motorola One Action₹10,999VSMotorola Moto G8 Power Lite₹8,999Know More
Memory & Storage
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 is a smartphone for professionals who are power users and need maximum productivity at fingertips. The Galaxy Note 20 has a glass front and a plastic back for the body. The polycarbonate back has a matte finish which gives the back a frosted glass look. The Galaxy Note 20 has a triple camera setup, an S-Pen for maximum functionality and a 4300mAh battery with wireless fast charging and reverse wireless charging for charging other wireless charging capable devices.
- Wireless Charging and reverse wireless charging capable
- IP68 water and dust resistance
- AKG USB Type-C earphones provided in the box
- Samsung DeX is now wireless
- Back is made up of polycarbonate plastic
- No 5G support
- FHD+ resolution screen in this price point
Samsung is one of the largest smartphone manufacturers, and its Galaxy line of smartphones cater to consumers from their entry-level smartphones to high-end flagship smartphones. The newly released Samsung Galaxy Note 20 is Samsung Galaxy Note’s latest offering in the segment for the year 2020.
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 is a premium smartphone aimed at professional users who want to make the most of their devices to get their work done on the go.
Galaxy Note 20 Price in India
The Galaxy Note series is undoubtedly the flagship series by Samsung. Samsung has priced the Galaxy Note 20 for ₹77,999 in India and is currently up for preorders from Samsung’s site and from Flipkart as well. Samsung is also offering an exchange offer when preordering a Galaxy Note 20 from their own website.
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 has a glass front and a plastic back body where the front glass is protected by Gorilla Glass 5. Galaxy Note 20 on the front has a Flat Infinity-O display while on the back, the triple camera setup with a LED flashlight is present. The power and volume buttons are present on the right side of the device. On the top of the device, there is a secondary microphone and the SIM slots while on the bottom we have the S-Pen, the primary microphone, USB Type-C port and the loudspeaker.
The Galaxy Note 20 comes in three colours, Mystic Bronze, Mystic Green and Mystic Gray.
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 boasts a 6.7-inch flat Infinity-O display of 1080×2400 FHD+ resolution with a 393 PPI density. The screen is a Super AMOLED Plus display which can output 16M colours and is HDR10+ certified.
The display has a screen-to-body ratio of 89.2 per cent and has an Always On Display feature to view time and notifications from various apps on the device.
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 is powered by Samsung’s in house Exynos 990 octa-core processor which is built on 7nm+ process and clocks up to 2.73 GHz. The memory is handled by 8GB of RAM while 256GB of UFS 3.1 storage is provided.
The connectivity on the Galaxy Note 20 includes Dual SIM 4G mobile network, WiFi 6 with dual-band support and Bluetooth 5.0 with Low Energy capability. The Galaxy Note 20 also supports NFC for payments and other NFC-based tasks. Biometrics on the Galaxy Note 20 is handled by the in-display ultrasonic fingerprint scanner and the front camera for Face Recognition.
The Galaxy Note 20 runs on Android 10 with Samsung’s OneUI 2.5 on top of it.
The camera department on the Samsung Galaxy Note 20 is handled by the triple camera setup on the back and a single camera on the front.
The triple camera setup consists of a 12MP wide sensor with OIS and Dual Pixel PDAF, a 12MP ultrawide sensor with 120˚ Field of View and a 64MP telephoto sensor with PDAF, OIS and 3x Hybrid Optic Zoom. The lighting is provided with the LED flashlight on the back of the device. The primary camera is capable of up to 8K at 24 fps video recording with gyro-EIS and OIS.
The front camera is a 10MP wide sensor with Dual Pixel PDAF with the video output of up to 4K at 60 fps.
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 is powered by the 4300mAh battery which is fast charge capable of up to 25W of wired charging. The Galaxy Note 20 is also supports fast wireless charging and also supports reverse wireless charging to charge other wireless charging capable devices.
The Samsung Galaxy Note 20 is a premium device for the professional user with a bunch of features which may help increase the user’s productivity in daily usage. A Super AMOLED Plus screen, a 4300mAh battery, fast charging and wireless charging support and the iconic S-Pen make this device a must-have for the professional user. But the plastic back on such a premium phone is unjust for the premium price that Samsung is asking for. Even the absence of the microSD card from this year’s Galaxy Note 20 is a bummer.
Overall, Samsung Galaxy Note 20 is truly a feature-rich power-packed smartphone for the power users, and the price is mostly justified except for the plastic back.