Itel Vision 1 3GB Variant Launched In India
Launched in February, Itel Vision 1 now comes with a 3GB RAM option as well. Itel Launches Vision 1 Price is INR 6,999 and will be available on Flipkart from August 18.
Highlights of the Story
- Itel Launches Vision 1 3GB RAM variant in India available at INR 6,999.
- It comes with 32GB onboard storage.
- The phone will be available on Flipkart from August 18.
Itel Vision 1 was launched in February this year with the base configuration of 2GB RAM and 32GB in-house storage. Itel announces the launch of an addon variant with 3GB RAM and 32GB storage options. The new model comes with the identical specification with that of the former launched handset model. The key feature of Itel Vision 1 is tbe massive 4,000mAh battery and the rear-fingerprint sensor.
Also Read: Nokia 5.3 Could Launch In India This Month
Itel Launches Vision 1 Price and Availability
Itel Launches Vision 1 is accompanied by a 3GB RAM variant that is available at INR 6,999. As per the official declaration, the handset will be available to buy on Flipkart from August 18. The sale will start at noon. The smartphone will be available in two color options- Gradation Green and Gradation Blue.
Itel Launches Vision 1 Specifications
Itel Launches Vision 1 comes with dual-SIM (Nano+Nano) slots paired with a micro-SD card slot for expanding storage capacity. Itel Vision 1 is built on Android v9.0 Pie.
The smartphone features a 6.09-inch HD+(720×1560 pixels) IPS display. The waterdrop notch on the front panel houses a 5MP camera with a 1.4-micron aperture.
The display sport 19:5:9 aspect ratio with up to 500 nits of brightness. The device is powered by octa-core Unisoc SC9863A SoC paired with 3GB RAM and 32GB internal storage which can be expanded up to 128GB capacity.
Speaking of the imaging duties, the smartphone is embedded with a dual-rear camera module, comprising an 8MP primary camera, and a 0.08MP depth sensor coupled with an LED flash. Itel Vision 1 is fueled by a 4,000mAh battery and features a rear fingerprint sensor for security.
In terms of connectivity, the smartphone support 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v4.2, 3.5mm headphone jack, and much more. The handset weighs 169 grams and measures 155.3×73.5x 8.5mm.
Itel Vision 1 3GB RAM handset is fairly good handset to buy with a 4.2-star rating out of 5 on Flipkart. The handset is pretty cheaper to buy as it is under INR 10,000 bracket and possesses all the essential features that an entry-level smartphone should demonstrate.
Also read: Micromax Mobile Price List In India
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…
- Nokia G20 comes as the latest budget offering by HMD Global in India.
- Today, OPPO brings yet another charming smartphone for you to flaunt in style. After the Reno5 Series earlier this year, the brand has today launched its all-new Reno6 Series. And we have the Reno6 Pro 5G, which is now launched in India starting at a price tag of Rs. 39,990 for the 12GB+256GB variant. We…