Itel Vision 1 3GB Variant Launched In India
Launched in February, Itel Vision 1 now comes with a 3GB RAM option as well. Itel Launches Vision 1 Price is INR 6,999 and will be available on Flipkart from August 18.
Highlights of the Story
- Itel Launches Vision 1 3GB RAM variant in India available at INR 6,999.
- It comes with 32GB onboard storage.
- The phone will be available on Flipkart from August 18.
Itel Vision 1 was launched in February this year with the base configuration of 2GB RAM and 32GB in-house storage. Itel announces the launch of an addon variant with 3GB RAM and 32GB storage options. The new model comes with the identical specification with that of the former launched handset model. The key feature of Itel Vision 1 is tbe massive 4,000mAh battery and the rear-fingerprint sensor.
Also Read: Nokia 5.3 Could Launch In India This Month
Itel Launches Vision 1 Price and Availability
Itel Launches Vision 1 is accompanied by a 3GB RAM variant that is available at INR 6,999. As per the official declaration, the handset will be available to buy on Flipkart from August 18. The sale will start at noon. The smartphone will be available in two color options- Gradation Green and Gradation Blue.
Itel Launches Vision 1 Specifications
Itel Launches Vision 1 comes with dual-SIM (Nano+Nano) slots paired with a micro-SD card slot for expanding storage capacity. Itel Vision 1 is built on Android v9.0 Pie.
The smartphone features a 6.09-inch HD+(720×1560 pixels) IPS display. The waterdrop notch on the front panel houses a 5MP camera with a 1.4-micron aperture.
The display sport 19:5:9 aspect ratio with up to 500 nits of brightness. The device is powered by octa-core Unisoc SC9863A SoC paired with 3GB RAM and 32GB internal storage which can be expanded up to 128GB capacity.
Speaking of the imaging duties, the smartphone is embedded with a dual-rear camera module, comprising an 8MP primary camera, and a 0.08MP depth sensor coupled with an LED flash. Itel Vision 1 is fueled by a 4,000mAh battery and features a rear fingerprint sensor for security.
In terms of connectivity, the smartphone support 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v4.2, 3.5mm headphone jack, and much more. The handset weighs 169 grams and measures 155.3×73.5x 8.5mm.
- Finally IPL 2020 is around the corner. After all the uncertainties because of this Covid-19 pandemic situation, the 13th edition of the Indian Premier League is ready to hit the ground. It's really good news to the cricket fans from every corner of the globe. People are searching for different streaming platforms to watch IPL online. Here we have provided 5 best platforms to stream IPL from mobile.
- Here are a few tips, tricks and hacks to play Garena Free Fire which will make you forget PubG.
- Sitting at the comfort of home, learn how you can change the battery of your OnePlus smartphone at home.
- If you are searching for a new smartphone, there are various features to look for, that you should consider while purchasing. In terms of internal specifications and exterior designs, smartphones have come a long way. While choosing a smartphone, one of the hard choices to make apart from other specifications is the smartphone body. Here…
- In this era, smartphones have grown to be an essential part of our lives but purchasing a perfect smartphone is a tedious process. Apart from other features, when it comes to buying a smartphone based on its display, a variety of displays are available in the market across a wide range of smartphones and it’s…
- Samsung Galaxy M31s is a new addition to the Monster M-series by Samsung with large battery life and great overall performance.
- The Redmi Note 9 Pro/Pro Max is a premium-looking phone with a good camera and battery.
- Vivo X50 is a mid-range smartphone with an ultimate camera performance.