Nokia 5.3 Could Launch In India This Month
Nokia may launch Nokia 5.3 later this month in India at a starting value of around INR 15,080 for the 4GB+64GB variant.
Highlights of the Story
- Nokia is prepping up to come with its Nokia 5.3 launch in India soon
- Nokia 5.3 was launched in March in Europe with a price of EUR 189(around INR 15,000) for the 4GB+64GB option.
- Nokia 5.3 was launched in Sand, Cyan, and Charcoal color.
As reports suggest, Nokia may come with Nokia 5.3 launch in India this month. However, the exact name of the releasing handset is still under the shadow. Rumors are that the next offering could Nokia 8.3 in India which will the first 5G support smartphone by the company.
Nokia 5.3 Specifications
Speaking of the expected Nokia 5.3 Specifications, the smartphone will bestow a 6.55-inch HD+ (1600×720 pixels) display. Along with that, the rear panel sports fingerprint scanner for security. The device is said to be fueled by a 4,000mAh battery and runs its software on Android v10.
Also Read: Report: Microsoft Could Buy All Of TikTok, Including India And Europe
The smartphone is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 chipset coupled with up to 6GB RAM and 64GB onboard storage. The in-house storage is expandable via a dedicated micro-SD card up to 512GB.
Saying of the imaging duties, Nokia 5.3 is packed with a quad-rear camera module which comprises a 13MP primary snapper, a 5MP ultra-wide-angle lens, a 2MP depth sensor, and a 2MP macro lens. The phone features a center-top waterdrop notch housing an 8MP selfie shooter
In terms of connectivity, Nokia 5.3 supports Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v4.2, Dual-SIM 4G VoLTE, GPS + GLONASS, and a 3.5mm headphone jack.
Nokia 5.3 Price
Nokia 5.3 is expected to come at INR 15,090 sporting 4GB RAM and 64GB internal storage. Other storage variants and their prices haven’t been tipped officially.
With Decent build quality, lightning-fast performance speed, and an amazing 6.5-inch display, it seems like, Nokia 5.3 has overshadowed some of the flagship smartphones which come at double its price. The excellent quadruple-camera setup is the major selling edge for this smartphone. Let’s wait and see what Nokia has on the plate to offer this month.
Also read: Lenovo Mobile Price List In India
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…