Report: Microsoft Could Buy All Of TikTok, Including India And Europe
Microsoft Aiming to Buy TikTok’s Entire Global Business including that of India and EU nations.
Highlights of the Story
- Microsoft is aiming to crack the deal to buy TikTok.
- Microsoft could buy TikTok’s entire global business along with the European Union and Indian region.
- Sources revealed the estimated value of ByteDance is more than $50 million( around 3.75 lakh crores).
Microsoft is attempting to crack the deal with TikTok’s originating company – ByteDance. Thus, acquiring the global business, assets, including the India and EU nation market as cited by Financial Times. In contrast to that, some sources familiar with this tech talk opened up with Reuters stating, Microsoft has not raised prospects to buy all of the TikTok shares.
Microsoft Aiming to Buy TikTok’s Entire Global Business
Microsoft has made an official declaration saying that the company is targeting to own up TikTik assets in North America, New Zealand, and Australia. Sources revealed the estimated value of ByteDance is more than $50 million( around 3.75 lakh crores).
Also Read: Realme 6 And Realme 6 Pro Launched In India
Microsoft along with ByteDance refrained from commenting on the report shared by Reuters. The company is thinking of expanding its reach to India and Europe in the deal. FT by referring one person in the picture who is close to ByteDance said, “Mircosoft is focusing on a deal in the works for TikTok India”. The deal was left abandoned in between.
TikTok has been given September 15 as a deadline to surrender and sell all of its US operations to Microsoft or get banned in the country.
Surely, Amid the Anti-Chinese sentiment and high vulnerability to the user’s confidential data leak, TikTok has to pass through an escalated ridicule worldwide. It will be exciting to see whether the app will make a comeback in India as a Microsoft product or not.
Also read: iQOO Mobile Price List In India
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…