Nokia 5.3 is the recently launched smartphone by HMD Global in their global launch event, where they launched three smartphones and introduced the 5G technology. Nokia 5.3 is the device majorly focussing on the camera and big screen size in the mid-range segment while introducing the stylish circular camera module.
Nokia 5.3 has an incredible quad-camera setup with a large 6.55-inch display and a long-lasting battery.
- Quad camera in a circular design
- Long battery life
- 3.5mm headphone jack
- IPS LCD Display
- Low resolution of 720p
Nokia is a powerful mid-range segment device recently announced by Nokia.
Nokia 5.3 provided a huge screen for all your day’s tasks and gaming. There is an epic 6.55-inch HD+ IPS LCD display with a water-drop notch and reduced bezels, just a little around the chin. The device has a 20:9 aspect ratio which is quite tall and a 720p screen resolution.
Nokia 5.3 is packed in a lightweight composite body with an extended durability. The camera setup is placed inside a circular ring at the back which adds to the stylish look of the device. The fingerprint sensor is placed in the centre, right below the camera circle. The Nokia 5.3 has a 2.5D glass front with minimal bezels around the corners. The power button located on the right side lets you access the Google Assistant.
Powered by the dynamic Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 and Adreno 610 GPU, Nokia 5.3 ensures a seamless experience while handling any task on the device. This octa-core chipset is processed on an 11nm chip. Nokia 5.3 runs on the latest Android 10 and Nokia promises the roll-out of firmware updates for the next three years.
Nokia 5.3 features a quad-camera setup in a circular design on the rear. The primary lens is a 13MP shooter complemented by two 2MP each depth and macro sensors, along with a 5MP ultra-wide sensor while there is an 8MP camera on the front for the selfies.
Nokia 5.3 packs a non-removable Li-ion battery of 4000 mAh. Considering the lower resolution of the display, this big battery can keep the phone charged for around 2 days as Nokia claims. Sadly, Nokia has ditched the fast charging option in this one.
Nokia 5.3 is an addition to the mid-range competition available in three all new-vibrant colours – Cyan, Sand and Charcoal. It will be available in the Indian markets by the end of April. It has a beautiful circular rear panel design, quad-camera and very good battery life but Nokia 5.3 still doesn’t stand in front of the rivals but it is surely a powerful device announced by Nokia.
- Bluetooth4.2, A2DP, LE, aptX
- Back Camera13 MP
- Front Camera8 MP
- Thickness0.33 inches
- Height6.47 inches
- Weight185 g
- ColorCyan, Sand, Charcoal
- BuildGlass front (Gorilla Glass 3), plastic back, plastic frame
- Width3.02 inches
- Display TypeIPS LCD capacitive touchscreen
- ProtectionCorning Gorilla Glass 3
- Display Size6.5 inch to 6.75 inch
- Screen Size6.55 inches
- Display Resolution720 x 1600 pixels
- Aspect Ratio20:9
- Pixel Density268 ppi
- Screen to Body Ratio82.3%
- CPUOcta-core (4x2.0 GHz Kryo 260 Gold, 4x1.8 GHz Kryo 260 Silver)
- OSAndroid 10.0, Android One
- Chipset GPQualcomm SM6125 Snapdragon 665 (11 nm)
- GPUAdreno 610
- Expandable MemorymicroSDXC (dedicated slot)
- RAM/Internal Storage64GB 3GB RAM, 64GB 4GB RAM, 64GB 6GB RAM
- Back Camera FeaturesLED flash, HDR, panorama
- Back Camera Video1080p30fps
- Quad Camera13 MP, f/1.8, (wide)5 MP, 13mm (ultrawide)2 MP, (macro)2 MP, (depth)
- Front Camera Video1080p30fps
- Single Camera8 MP, f/2.0, (wide)
- HeadPhone JackYes
- Battery Capacity4000 mAh battery
- User ReplaceableNon-removable
- Battery Capacity3800 mAh to 4000 mAh
- ChargingCharging 10W
- Battery TypeLi-Po
- USB2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go
- RadioFM radio
- SIMSingle SIM (Nano-SIM) or Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Network SupportGSM / HSPA / LTE
- GPSYes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- WLANWi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- SensorsFingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity
- Announced On2020, March 19
- StatusAvailable. Released 2020, April
- How To Lock Apps On iPhone With A Password Or TouchID!Sun, 31 May'20Whether you want to protect your app settings or stop kids, friends, and family from seeing anything they shouldn’t this guide shows you how to lock apps on your iPhone. As of now, iOS doesn’t have an official system-wide feature allowing the locking of apps individually, so the process of locking apps is limited and very different from what we find on Android. Luckily, there are a few workarounds and this feature can be helpful in shielding your privacy and ensuring only authorized users can gain access.
- The Best Android VPN Apps 2020 EditionSun, 31 May'20VPN Stands for Virtual Private Network and these are in ever-increasing demand as they work as a security tool and help in keeping your data safe. These tools can be helpful in keeping your information protected when using a public Wi-Fi network such as the one at your Airport or Starbucks. VPN can also be useful if you want to access a website that is blocked in your region, despite a surge in VPN options it is still something a lot of people are unaware of. If you are looking around for a secure and reliable VPN, here are the top 5 options.
- How To Schedule WhatsApp Messages On Android And iOS!Sun, 31 May'20While WhatsApp comes with a tonne of amazing features, it does miss out on a feature that would make it a perfect messaging platform. WhatsApp supports media formats including images, videos, GIFs, and more. WhatsApp also comes with support for Voice and Video calling individuals and groups; Despite all this feature, WhatsApp doesn’t officially support the ability to schedule messages. If you want to remember to wish someone on their birthday or just want to send a message during work hours, scheduling a message can be very helpful.
- The Google Play Store is the official Android application marketplace provided and monitored by Google. The applications uploaded here need to go through an enduring process and will need to pass a lot of tests before being permitted to be distributed on the platform for all the users. The Google Play Store also comes with a lot of guidelines with respect to piracy and the type of app being uploaded, this prevents malicious and unauthorized apps from being uploaded. However, this extreme test also means that several useful apps do not make it to the Google Play Store. This list shows the top 5 apps that are not available on the Google Play Store.
- WhatsApp is by far the most popular instant messaging application in the world, this chatting app comes with loads of features including voice and video call support for individuals or groups. WhatsApp also allows you to share images, videos, GIFs, and more with your friends and family just by having their contact number. WhatsApp also introduced support for regional languages and now allows you to send and receive messages in Hindi and more languages. This guide shows you how to do the same.
- How To Remove Virus From Android Phone – 3 Easy Steps!Thu, 28 May'20While Android makes Smartphones more accessible to people, it is claimed to be more vulnerable to attacks and viruses. If you own an Android phone and feel that your smartphone is acting abnormally then there is a chance that it is infected by a virus or malware that is resulting in unexpected behavior. Most users tend to factory reset their smartphones when such situations arise, and this results in massive data loss. However, there are multiple other ways of dealing with this problem and you can effectively remove viruses from your Android smartphone without performing a Factory Reset and this article shows you how to do it.
- For most users switching between multiple phones on a regular basis can be a complete pain, not only do you have to ensure that all your data is backed up, but you also have to find different ways to transfer your accounts and make sure all your favorite apps get reinstalled again when you make a switch. Most reviewers do this on an extremely regular basis as we switch from one smartphone to the other in the pursuit of the ultimate best, we use some of the below-mentioned tools that come handy during the switch
- How To Share Location On WhatsApp!Wed, 27 May'20We have all probably been in a situation where we go out with friends in a crowded place such as a mall, park or an exhibition center and get lost in it. These are situations where it would be very helpful if we could find the location of our friends and navigate our way to them. Luckily, WhatsApp comes with an option that allows you to share your location or your live location to a single user or a group of users.
- Best Smartphones Under 15000Wed, 27 May'20There are a number of smartphones available in the different segments but when it comes to choose one and buy for someone or suggest to someone, we all get totally confused especially, when someone asks to suggest the best smartphones under 15000. This is because in the mid-range segment there are so many brands and…
- For some unknown reasons we often come across laptops without a good quality webcam, even Apple’s own MacBook line up has an average webcam. While the webcam in most laptops might be enough for average users, it might look bad if you have an important meet or a live stream that is viewed by multiple people. Luckily, iPhones and most modern Android smartphones come with good front and rear cameras, however, in most cases the applications we use on our laptops might not be available for the smartphones in the form of an app or we need to be on the Laptop for some specific tasks. If you find yourself in this situation, this guide is for you
- 7.7spec scoreSamsung Galaxy M01₹8,999Add to compare
- 7.7spec scoreRealme X3 SuperZoomAdd to compare
- 7.4spec scoreHonor 9AAdd to compare
- 8spec scorePoco F2 ProAdd to compare
- 7.5spec scoreTecno Spark 5Add to compare
- 8spec scoreXiaomi Mi Note 10 LiteAdd to compare
- 8.1spec scoreXiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro Max₹16,999Add to compare
- 8spec scoreInfinix Hot 9 Pro₹9,499Add to compare
- 7.4spec scoreSony Xperia 10 IIAdd to compare
- 7.5spec scoreRealme Narzo 10A₹8,499Add to compare