Google Pixel 5 Spotted On AI Benchmark
Google Pixel 5 spotted on a benchmarking website shows mid-range processor in its hood. They are launching on October 8, according to reports.
Highlights of the Story
- Google Pixel 5 spotted on the AI-Benchmark website.
- It might launch on October 8, as per reports.
- The listing shows the Snapdragon 756G SoC.
A device with the name ‘Google Pixel 5′, is mentioned in an AI-benchmarking site. It features some key specs along with the scores of configuration on the site. Unlike its flagship models, this model will not house a top-of-the-line processor. However, a mid-range Snapdragon 765G SoC is in the listing.
According to rumors, Pixel 5 is going to launch in October with pre-orders beginning from October 8. At the same time, the listing also mentioned some key specs of the phone. Google Pixel 5 runs on Android 11 and comes with 8GB RAM. The processor mentioned in the listing is Snapdragon 765G SoC. This is the same processor in OnePlus’s budget-friendly entry, Nord.
Also Read: Nokia 5.3 Could Launch In India This Month
AI benchmark score for the Google Pixel 5 is 39.4 which is similar to the other two Pixel phones namely, 4 and 4XL. Surprisingly, the listing does state that Pixel 5 might be using unofficial or prototype hardware or drivers.
Earlier this year in April, strong rumors going around that Pixel 5 series being powered by this chipset. Additionally, the core for a pre-released APK for the Camera app for a prototype Pixel 4a pointed towards the same.
With all the specifications in mind, we expect it to launch as an affordable yet premium device in the market. The company did not reveal the Indian pricing for the Pixel 4a. The phone is pricing $349 (roughly Rs. 26,100) in the US.
Google has not confirmed any specifications for Pixel 5. We also know that it will not make its way to the Indian market, and neither will the 5G variant of the Pixel 4a.
Also read: Apple Mobile Price List In India
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…