Leaks: Nokia 2.4 Storage, Battery, Colour Spotted
Nokia 2.4 is going to be launched at IFA 2020, Berlin with two storage options and 4,500mAh battery.
Highlights of the Story
- Nokia 2.4 will come in two storage configurations, 2GB+32GB and 3GB+64GB.
- As per the US FCC certification website’s listing, Nokia 2.4 Specifications includes 4,500mAh battery, MediaTek Helio P22 chipset, and much more.
- Nokia 2.4 will be available in Blue, Grey, and Purple color.
Nokia 2.4 with codename Wolverine is confirmed to be launched at the IFA event 2020. The event is going to happen in Berlin. The event is scheduled for September. The information regarding the phone’s storage capacity, battery, and color have surfaced online.
Also Read: Oppo Find X2 vs OnePlus 5
Nokia 2.4 Specifications
Reported by NokiaPowerUser, the Nokia 2.4 will arrive with two storage variants. One is with 2GB RAM and 32GB internal storage whereas another will be packed with 3GB RAM and 64GB of onboard storage. Speaking of the Nokia 2.4 Color, the phone will be available in Blue, Grey, and Purple.
Recently Nokia 2.4 was also spotted on the US FCC certification website’s listing, suggesting the phone going to be fueled by 4,500mAh battery. As per the listing, amongst all the four variants of Nokia 2.4, that is, TA-1277, TA-1274, TA-1270, and TA-1275, only the TA-1270 will sport dual-SIM slots.
Nokia 2.4 is confirmed to be powered by MediaTek Helio P22 SoC and expected to run its software on Android v10. The phone may feature a 6.5-inch HD+ display. For imaging duties, the phone may have a dual-rear camera setup with a 13MP primary sensor and a 2MP secondary lens. The front camera is of 5MP.
- Finally IPL 2020 is around the corner. After all the uncertainties because of this Covid-19 pandemic situation, the 13th edition of the Indian Premier League is ready to hit the ground. It's really good news to the cricket fans from every corner of the globe. People are searching for different streaming platforms to watch IPL online. Here we have provided 5 best platforms to stream IPL from mobile.
- Here are a few tips, tricks and hacks to play Garena Free Fire which will make you forget PubG.
- Sitting at the comfort of home, learn how you can change the battery of your OnePlus smartphone at home.
- If you are searching for a new smartphone, there are various features to look for, that you should consider while purchasing. In terms of internal specifications and exterior designs, smartphones have come a long way. While choosing a smartphone, one of the hard choices to make apart from other specifications is the smartphone body. Here…
- In this era, smartphones have grown to be an essential part of our lives but purchasing a perfect smartphone is a tedious process. Apart from other features, when it comes to buying a smartphone based on its display, a variety of displays are available in the market across a wide range of smartphones and it’s…
- Samsung Galaxy M31s is a new addition to the Monster M-series by Samsung with large battery life and great overall performance.
- The Redmi Note 9 Pro/Pro Max is a premium-looking phone with a good camera and battery.
- Vivo X50 is a mid-range smartphone with an ultimate camera performance.