- SIM Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Expandable Memory No
Asus ROG Phone 3
You May Also Explore
Most Compared Phones
- Apple iPhone 6S Plus₹33,999VSApple iPhone 6S₹22,490Know More
- LG V35 ThinqVSApple iPhone 6S₹22,490Know More
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro₹14,499VSRealme 3 Pro₹12,330Know More
- Samsung Galaxy S10e₹46,299VSOnePlus 6T₹30,990Know More
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 7₹9,990VSOPPO K1₹13,990Know More
- LG G7 Plus ThinQ₹18,999VSApple iPhone 6S Plus₹33,999Know More
- OPPO F9₹13,999VSOnePlus 6₹34,999Know More
- Apple iPhone XR₹52,500VSApple iPhone 6S Plus₹33,999Know More
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8₹47,900VSGoogle Pixel 2₹21,697Know More
- OnePlus 6T₹30,990VSApple iPhone XR₹52,500Know More
- OPPO A5s₹8,990VSApple iPhone XR₹52,500Know More
- Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro 5GVSOnePlus 7 Pro₹42,990Know More
- OnePlus 8₹41,999VSRealme 5 Pro₹13,999Know More
- Tecno Spark Power 2₹9,999VSMotorola One Fusion Plus₹16,999Know More
- OnePlus 8₹41,999VSApple iPhone 11 Pro Max₹117,100Know More
- Samsung Galaxy A31₹20,999VSSamsung Galaxy A71₹31,500Know More
- OnePlus 8₹41,999VSSamsung Galaxy S10 5GKnow More
- Samsung Galaxy M20₹11,499VSSamsung Galaxy M11₹11,833Know More
- Motorola One Action₹9,999VSMotorola Moto G8 Power Lite₹8,999Know More
Memory & Storage
It’s Snapdragon 865+ SoC is undeniably the USP of the phone along with an excellent audio system from DIRAC, an outstanding camera setup with an AMOLED panel with a 144Hz refresh rate gives it an upper hand over others.
- Ultra-powerful Snapdragon 865+ SoC
- 144Hz HDR10+ AMOLED display
- Excellent audio from Dirac
- Enhanced AirTrigger 3
- Unrivalled accessory ecosystem
- No water/dust resistance
- No 3.5mm jack, microSD card
The latest offering from Asus, the Asus ROG Phone 3 doesn’t fail to impress even the most diehard power users. It equips the fastest processor available with 5G capability and an excellent display for a great gaming experience. AirTrigger 3 allows for better gaming session while a 6,000 mAh battery gives you 10-odds hours of intensive and continuous gaming sessions. With modern design and modular accessories, ROG Phone 3 is an out-of-the-box gaming phone that hasn’t left any stone unturned squeezing the best performance possible.
Also Check: Asus ROG Phone 2 Review
Asus ROG Phone 3 Price in India
Asus ROG Phone 3 made its splash in India on July 22. It is available in two major variants i.e., 8GB+128GB available at Rs.49,999/-; while the higher 12GB+256GB variant goes at a price tag of Rs.57,999/-. There’s a lot of other accessories to buy including Neon Aero Case (Rs.1,999/-), Kunai 3 Gamepad (R 9,999/-), Mobile Desktop Dock (Rs.12,999/-) and so on. The phone will be up for sale on August 6 at 12 am on Flipkart.
Asus ROG Phone 3 has a distinct design language that sets it apart. The front has a usual form factor while the back panel makes the most improvement over its predecessor. The back panel is designed for ergonomics, easy handling promising prolonged gaming sessions without any hassle. The phone is taller than ROG 2 and weighs 240 grams. The rear panel has its iconic ROG LED logo that illuminates while a few lines here and there gives it a gaming look.
Asus ROG Phone 3, the third-gen gaming phone packs the best of all display tech. It has a 6.59-inch AMOLED panel with standard notch-less design. It has a 144Hz/ 1ms refresh rate combined with a 270Hz touch-sampling rate and a touch latency of 25ms that gives it an unprecedented edge over other gaming devices. The display offers colour accuracy of Delta-E less than 1 which is impeccable and colours are easily distinguishable. It supports HDR10+ content streaming and it is rated by TUV Rheinland-certified that makes it good on eyes too.
Asus ROG Phone 3 is powered by the world’s fastest chipset aka Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 Plus 5G which is overclocked at 3.1 GHz CPU clock. Clubbed along is up to 256GB UFS 3.1 storage with up to 12GB of LPDDR5 RAM; which is primarily the best configuration for a high-intensity gaming phone that offers super-smooth gaming experience. There’s a 3D vapour chamber inside with larger graphite film, enlarged heat-sink, and vents to dissipate heat faster without causing lags during a gaming session lowering the temperature up to 4°C.
Unleash the power of X Mode on your ROG Phone 3 that pumps the system with the required juice for better-optimized performance; capable of taking any gaming and application scenario without sweating. Plus, the phone runs on the latest Android 10-based ROG UI that brings the best of both worlds.
Unlike other gaming phones, Asus ROG Phone 3 is a literal canon with the superb-quality camera setup. There’s a triple camera setup at the back panel with a Sony IMX686 64MP primary sensor along with 13MP ultra-wide-angle sensor and macro sensor. This setup enables taking quality video videos and photos at up to 8K resolution at 30fps that can be bumped to 480fps at 720p. The front has a 24MP primary sensor with an f/2.0 aperture that offers video recording at 1080p. A dedicated Pro Video mode enhances the capability of both the setups.
Asus ROG Phone 3 is a gaming beast and there’s no better way to use it to its extent than having a 6,000 mAh battery under the hood. It is capable of producing battery life lasting 10-odd hours even on power usage. It has multiple power-saving mechanisms on-board that routes the resources for better battery life. There’s a dedicated custom battery mode that increases battery lifespan. The 30W HyperCharge technology does a pretty good job of juicing up the battery; while the 10W Reverse Charging can be used to charge other devices.
Asus ROG Phone 3 will leave you gasping for air given its superb hardware configuration targeting the gaming niche. It doesn’t offer all-round performance as a flagship would; but it does get almost everything right up to a certain proportion. If you are into gaming, there’s no heading to any other phone but ROG Phone 3. For rest, you already have a few alternatives to pick.