Due to media content’s short lifespan on social media, Snapchat Stories was popular a few years ago. The concept quickly was also used by Facebook, which expanded to its other social media platforms, including WhatsApp and Instagram. However, you could come across many friends sharing engaging experiences on Facebook in the form of stories. Facebook stories, as mentioned earlier, vanish 24 hours after being published. Hence you might want to save them and watch that short seconds clip or that beautiful picture even more.
So, you can download Facebook stories for later viewing to get around this issue. There are several approaches that may be used for this. In this article, we will cover a variety of methods for downloading Facebook stories to your computer or mobile device. Also, you will be assured that all the ways mentioned in the list will download any story’s video with the applied music. So, let us begin.
What is Facebook Story?
Facebook Stories are brief collections of user-generated images or videos that may be posted on a user’s timeline. The launch of Facebook Story occurred on March 28, 2017. They are regarded as a second news feed for the Facebook website or app that belongs to Meta.
You can upload photos and videos from Facebook’s in-app camera toggle, enabling users to add visual geolocation markers to their photographs and videos. You can also apply amusing filters and Snapchat-like lenses to the material. In addition, the media content may be delivered as a direct message to a friend or broadcast publicly on the Facebook app for only 24 hours. Let’s now take a look at how you can download Facebook Stories.
Quick Methods To Download Facebook Stories
There are four different ways to download Facebook stories for offline viewing. All the methods mentioned in the list are easy to follow and involve some basic steps. Plus, you won’t require additional registration or signing up on any new account. So let’s begin with all the methods one by one.
1. Download Facebook Story On a PC
You can easily download any Facebook video from the third-party website named BraveDown. This online website is available to everyone and is free to use. The straightforward instructions listed below describe how to utilise the website.
- Copy the URL or type bravedown.com/facebook-video-downloader in your browser address bar to open the requisite website.
- Now copy the link of the video or photo reel/story you want to download.
- Now paste the link of the story on the Enter your URL tab. You can select the desired video quality and whether you want to download it with audio or not.
- Next, select the video in require quality and click on Download.
So with these easy steps, you can download any Facebook video or story on your PC for offline viewing.
2. Download Facebook Story With Chrome Extensions
You can also download any Facebook video or story from a popular Chrome extension, Story Saver. You can quickly download and store Facebook stories with Story Saver. This extension may also be used to save stories from Instagram and WhatsApp. Let’s look at the steps to follow.
- Open the Story Saver URL and click on Add to Chrome to download this extension.
- After the download is finished, open the Facebook website.
- Next, open the desired story you want to download and click on the Download icon in the Story Saver Extension tab.
Your video will be automatically downloaded and then you can watch in multiple times from your PC.
PS: If the extension doesn’t appear on the extension tab beside the address bar, click the Extension icon and pin the Story Saver icon. You can also move the icon to your preferred position.
3. Download Facebook Story On Android Mobile
With the Facebook app on your Android smartphone, you can also manually save your phone’s photos and videos. All you need is an app named Story saver for Facebook, and then you can download any video from the app’s help. First, let’s look at how you can download any story through the application.
- Open Google Play Store on your Android smartphone, search for Story saver for Facebook, or download from this link.
- Install the app and give all the necessary permissions.
- Next, open the Facebook app and open the story you want to download.
- Copy the URL of the video by clicking on the dots icon. Next paste that URL link in the app’s home screen.
- You can also login in your Facebook account on the app as well, and download any stories from the homepage.
This application is incredibly quick and effective in downloading Facebook stories. It has a user-friendly UI built in. Additionally, users can also logina and download any favourite video story from the app itself.
4. Download Facebook Story On iPhone
You can also download any video story on your Apple iPhone as well. Its also quite easy and straightforward task to download the video and watch it offline on iPhone. So lets begin with the process.
- Open the Facebook app on your iPhone and Sign in. If you are already signed in, search for any video or story and open it.
- Next, press Share and select Copy link.
- Now, open the Safari browser and search for Snapsave. Alternatively, you can also manually open the website.
- Double tap on the homepage paste link or paste the link from the icon besides the Download button.
- After you tap on Download, you will get the option of the desired video quality. Select your preferred video quality and then the story download will begin.
- You can check the video’s progress in the Downloads tab. After the video is downloaded you can watch it from the Downloads section.
You can also save this video in your Gallery. First, in the bottom left corner, press the share icon after you open the video. Next, select Save Video. Your video story is now visible on the Photos app as well.
Also Read: How To Get Verified On Facebook?
If you enjoy a photo or video in a Facebook story, you can download it to your PC or smartphone through he above methods. Downloading Facebook stories can be tedious task. Hence, we have selected a few straightforward ways to assist you in this process. This article’s options mostly focus on third part y websites, Chrome extensions, and apps. All of these methods allow you to store stories on your device. So, select the method you want to use that best suits your needs and begin downloading your preferred stories, without any worries!
Don’t miss out on getting the best resale value on your old smartphone. Sell old phone online on Cashify right from the comfort of your home. You can also Recycle old phone online and do your bit to protect the environment against e-waste.
Writer with a knack for the latest gadgets and smartphones. He loves to play football and fiddling around with his PlayStation 5, and always looking to improve himself and help the world make a better place.