Vivo V20 SE Launch Confirmed For September 24
The phone is said to be part of the Vivo V20 series.
Highlights of the Story
- V20 SE will be launched on September 24th, the company has confirmed.
- It will have an ultra-sleek design and feature a Super Night Mode.
- The phone is said to be part of a series.
Vivo has now confirmed that the V20 SE smartphone will launch on September 24th in Malaysia. Moreover, it is a part of the Vivo V20 series that will reportedly include the Vivo V20, Vivo V20 Pro, and the Vivo V20 SE.
There is not much information about the phone available yet. However, it was spotted on Geekbench a week back. It revealed the possible specs of the mid-range smartphone.
Separately, a signboard of the V20 series has also leaked online and allegedly shows the design of the upcoming phones.
Leaks on V20 SE
Vivo Malaysia has been teasing a few features of the new phone, V20 SE on its website, along with the September 24 launch date. It will have an “ultra-sleek design”, “Super Night Mode”, and “FlashCharge” technology.
According to PlayfulDroid, the signboard shows a phone with a waterdrop style notch with slim bezels all around.
Moreover, the phone will carry a 44-MP selfie camera and a 64-MP primary shooter on the back. The device seems to have a triple rear camera setup and support for 33W fast charging. It is unclear if this phone is the Vivo V 20 or V20 SE, or whether both will share these features.
The phone is expected to be powered by the Snapdragon 665 SoC. In addition, it will have 8GB RAM and run Android 10 out of the box.
On the other hand, it has received NBTC, TKDN, and SDPPI certifications. Moreover, it has popped up on Geekbench with model number Vivo V2022.
The phone in the image with a vertical camera setup is suspected to be the V20 SE while the phone with a camera setup similar to Vivo X50 is expected to be the regular V 20.
As of now, there is no information on the launch of Vivo V20 and the Vivo V20 Pro. However, it is possible that the company reveals the launch date for the two models as we move closer to September 24.
Also read: Buyback Offers
- Here's how to watch India vs England test, T20, and ODI series online for free. The series is set to begin on February 5th, Friday
- Tempered glass has the ability to protect your mobile phone screen from accidental drops to a certain limit. Installing a tempered glass is not an easy task and it requires precision. Here we list out a step-by-step installation process to apply the tempered glass on your smartphone.
- Rooting your Android phone brings numerous benefits that most people are unaware of. Not only does it improve your mobile phone's functioning, but it also gives you a wide variety of new features that were not available before. These advantages have been explained in this article, so do not miss out on them anymore.
- Free Fire has a variety of character skins that can be purchased via diamonds. Diamonds are the in-game currency of the game and this is how you can get it for free without purchasing.
- #LeBechDiya. What exactly are we talking about here? Well, here we want you to imagine a scenario where selling your used phone is so easy, so simple, and so convenient that you can literally brag about it. Usually when we think about selling something, it can be quite a hassle. Putting it up on some…
Latest ReviewsView All
- Redmi 9 Power is for you if you are looking for a phone which is under Rs 12,000/-, has a large battery, and you want to multi-task.
- Xiaomi Mi 10i is an excellent phone at a budget in India with a blend of more than an average processor.
- The compact and handy design of iPhone 12 Mini will make you fall for it at the first looks.