Vivo V20 Series Could Launch In India In October
Under the Vivo V20 series, the company is likely to launch three new smartphones.
Highlights of the Story
- Vivo V20 series will most likely be the successor to Vivo V19.
- It is reported to offer a 33W fast charging solution.
- The handsets will feature a camera layout similar to that of Vivo X50.
According to a report online, the Vivo V20 series is launching in October. This is confirmed to 91mobiles, by an industry source. However, there is also talk that this series will come in the season of Dussehra celebrations.
Additionally, it is claiming to have three phones in the series: V20 SE and V20 Pro. They were on NBTC and Geekbench certification sites recently. There is also the regular V20 included in this series.
The report also claims that the Vivo V20 series features the same rectangular camera layout as the Vivo X50 Pro. However, it is yet to be known whether X50 Pro’s gimbal stabilization module is integrated into the Vivo V20 series or not.
Renders of the V20 leaked separately, suggesting the design details of the phone. Along with the possibility of a 44-MP front camera.
Also Read: Vivo X50 Review
Meanwhile, the rumored V20 SE, the rumored entry-level phone in the series, runs on Android 10 and comes with a 33W fast charging solution. The phone is reported to be powered by the Snapdragon 665 SoC, paired with 8GB RAM.
In addition, V20 is coming as a successor to the Vivo V19 launched earlier this year.
Vivo V20 series Specs (Rumored)
The specifications are vague but the renders online give out some details. Vivo V20 SE is likely to come with 33W fast charging, a Snapdragon 665 SoC paired with 8GB RAM, and run on Android 10-based Funtouch OS 10.
The phone is to sport a dual selfie camera setup inside a pill-shaped hole-punch cutout. On the back, the Vivo V20 has a rectangular camera setup placed on the top left corner. There are three sensors inside the camera module, placed in a similar manner as the Vivo X50 Pro.
Vivo V19 recently received a price cut in India. The smartphone now retails for Rs 24,990 and comes in two storage configurations.
Also read: Best mobile phones under 20000
- Finally IPL 2020 is around the corner. After all the uncertainties because of this Covid-19 pandemic situation, the 13th edition of the Indian Premier League is ready to hit the ground. It's really good news to the cricket fans from every corner of the globe. People are searching for different streaming platforms to watch IPL online. Here we have provided 5 best platforms to stream IPL from mobile.
- Here are a few tips, tricks and hacks to play Garena Free Fire which will make you forget PubG.
- Sitting at the comfort of home, learn how you can change the battery of your OnePlus smartphone at home.
- If you are searching for a new smartphone, there are various features to look for, that you should consider while purchasing. In terms of internal specifications and exterior designs, smartphones have come a long way. While choosing a smartphone, one of the hard choices to make apart from other specifications is the smartphone body. Here…
- In this era, smartphones have grown to be an essential part of our lives but purchasing a perfect smartphone is a tedious process. Apart from other features, when it comes to buying a smartphone based on its display, a variety of displays are available in the market across a wide range of smartphones and it’s…
Latest ReviewsView All
- Samsung Galaxy M31s is a new addition to the Monster M-series by Samsung with large battery life and great overall performance.
- The Redmi Note 9 Pro/Pro Max is a premium-looking phone with a good camera and battery.
- Vivo X50 is a mid-range smartphone with an ultimate camera performance.