Vivo V20 Series Could Launch In India In October
Under the Vivo V20 series, the company is likely to launch three new smartphones.
Highlights of the Story
- Vivo V20 series will most likely be the successor to Vivo V19.
- It is reported to offer a 33W fast charging solution.
- The handsets will feature a camera layout similar to that of Vivo X50.
According to a report online, the Vivo V20 series is launching in October. This is confirmed to 91mobiles, by an industry source. However, there is also talk that this series will come in the season of Dussehra celebrations.
Additionally, it is claiming to have three phones in the series: V20 SE and V20 Pro. They were on NBTC and Geekbench certification sites recently. There is also the regular V20 included in this series.
The report also claims that the Vivo V20 series features the same rectangular camera layout as the Vivo X50 Pro. However, it is yet to be known whether X50 Pro’s gimbal stabilization module is integrated into the Vivo V20 series or not.
Renders of the V20 leaked separately, suggesting the design details of the phone. Along with the possibility of a 44-MP front camera.
Also Read: Vivo X50 Review
Meanwhile, the rumored V20 SE, the rumored entry-level phone in the series, runs on Android 10 and comes with a 33W fast charging solution. The phone is reported to be powered by the Snapdragon 665 SoC, paired with 8GB RAM.
In addition, V20 is coming as a successor to the Vivo V19 launched earlier this year.
Vivo V20 series Specs (Rumored)
The specifications are vague but the renders online give out some details. Vivo V20 SE is likely to come with 33W fast charging, a Snapdragon 665 SoC paired with 8GB RAM, and run on Android 10-based Funtouch OS 10.
The phone is to sport a dual selfie camera setup inside a pill-shaped hole-punch cutout. On the back, the Vivo V20 has a rectangular camera setup placed on the top left corner. There are three sensors inside the camera module, placed in a similar manner as the Vivo X50 Pro.
Vivo V19 recently received a price cut in India. The smartphone now retails for Rs 24,990 and comes in two storage configurations.
Also read: Best mobile phones under 20000
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.
- OPPO Band Style is more like a fitness watch, which appears quite stylish and comes with multiple features.
- Before you buy the POCO X3 Pro in India, you must watch and read this to set the right expectations.
- We have compared POCO X3 Pro and Redmi Note 10 Pro Max. Read till the end to know which one is better?
- I recall my first hands-on experience with a Tecno smartphone was in 2018. From then till now, Tecno has significantly grown in India. I have had friends coming up to me talking about their Tecno smartphones. Today, we have one such promising smartphone from the brand, it’s their all-new Tecno Spark 7. For those who…