Samsung Galaxy M51 To Be Powered By Snapdragon 730G
The Amazon India site confirms Samsung Galaxy M51 chipset, display, battery, and quad rear cameras.
Highlights of the Story
- Samsung Galaxy M51 price in India is expected to be around Rs 25,000.
- “India-first 7,000 mAh battery” on a smartphone: Samsung
- The launch is set to take place on September 10 at 12:00 pm.
Samsung Galaxy M51 recently launched in Europe, and it will be available in the Indian market with similar specs. It will officially launch in India on September 10 and the event will begin at 12:00 pm. However, the device listing on Amazon India, reveals several key specs of the device.
Also Read: OnePlus 8 And 8 Pro Get New OxygenOS
On the other hand, Samsung has finally announced the Samsung Galaxy M51 is launching in India powering on Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G. This is the first smartphone in the Galaxy M series to use a Snapdragon 7 series chipset. This, in turn, is significantly faster than the Exynos 9611 on other devices like M31s, M21.
Samsung Galaxy M51 Specs (Expected)
It features a 6.7-inch FHD+ Super AMOLED+ Infinity-O display with a centered hole-punch cutout. The phone is powered by the Snapdragon 730G chipset paired with 6GB RAM. In addition, it will have onboard internal storage of 128GB which is expandable.
In terms of camera, Samsung Galaxy M51 features a quad camera setup that includes a 64MP primary camera, a 12MP wide-angle lens, a 5MP macro lens, and a 5MP depth sensor. For the front camera, it gets a 32MP selfie camera.
It is confirmed with the massive 7,000mAh battery which promises to deliver up to 64 hours of talk time. In addition, it comes with 32 hours of video playtime, and 182 hours of music playback on a single charge.
The phone supports 25W fast charging and runs on Android 10-based One UI 2.0 out of the box.
Samsung has not yet unveiled the pricing of the Galaxy M51. However, we expect the Galaxy M51’s price in India to fall under the INR 25,000 segment.
Meanwhile, the Samsung Galaxy M51 price in Germany is 360 Euro (approx Rs 31,400).
Also read: Top 10 Mobile Phones
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…
- Nokia G20 comes as the latest budget offering by HMD Global in India.
- Today, OPPO brings yet another charming smartphone for you to flaunt in style. After the Reno5 Series earlier this year, the brand has today launched its all-new Reno6 Series. And we have the Reno6 Pro 5G, which is now launched in India starting at a price tag of Rs. 39,990 for the 12GB+256GB variant. We…