Oppo Reno 4 Pro Artist Limited Edition Launched
Oppo has released an artist edition of their Oppo Reno 4 Pro smartphone. It has a special paint job as well as engraved artwork on the back panel.
Highlights of the Story
- Released for 4299 yuan which is approximately Rs 46,300
- Has a 6.5-inch Full HD+ AMOLED
- Powered by Snapdragon 765G
- 12 GB RAM | 256 GB ROM
- Launched in association with James Jean
Oppo has come up with this device in association with James Jean. This edition is very likely to attract artists from around the globe. James Jean is actually a very popular figure in the realm of art. He has even designed cover arts for Marvel and DC. Not just that, the man has designed posters for movies like Blade Runner 2049 and The Shape of Water.
From magical creatures to the extravagant SoleLuna logo right at the back, the Oppo Reno 4 Pro seems irresistible. The design elements that cover the back are actually a part of an artwork. The theme basically showcases an escape from reality. We can see the SoleLuna logo in the packaging too.
Also read: Leaked: Motorola E7 Plus Specifications
Oppo Reno 4 Pro Artist Limited Edition Specifications
The limited edition device flaunts a beautiful 6.5-inch Full HD+ AMOLED. It also has a 90Hz display which makes things more seamless. The device is only available in a 12 GB RAM and 265 GB ROM variant.
The device is powered by the Snapdragon 765G. It runs on Android 10 and has Oppo’s very own ColorOS 7.2.
The specifications are in fact the exact same as its 5G variant. It has the similar quad camera setup of a 48-megapixel primary sensor, an 8-megapixel ultra-wide camera, a 2-megapixel macro and a 2-megapixel mono camera. The front camera features a 32-megapixel camera with the Sony IMX616 sensor.
The Oppo Reno 4 Pro has a 4000 mAh battery along with 65W fast charging support. In terms of connectivity, the device has dual 4G VoLTE, Bluetooth, WiFi, GPS as well as a USB Type C port.
Recently, Oppo launched another 5G device, the A72 which comes with 8 GB RAM and 128 GB ROM and is powered by the MediaTek Dimensity 720 processor. It also packs a Mali-G75 for a GPU. It runs on Android 10 and has Oppo’s very own UI.
The smartphone was launched for 4299 yuan which is roughly Rs 46, 300.
Also read: Vivo S1 Prime Launched In Myanmar
- Finally IPL 2020 is around the corner. After all the uncertainties because of this Covid-19 pandemic situation, the 13th edition of the Indian Premier League is ready to hit the ground. It's really good news to the cricket fans from every corner of the globe. People are searching for different streaming platforms to watch IPL online. Here we have provided 5 best platforms to stream IPL from mobile.
- Here are a few tips, tricks and hacks to play Garena Free Fire which will make you forget PubG.
- Sitting at the comfort of home, learn how you can change the battery of your OnePlus smartphone at home.
- If you are searching for a new smartphone, there are various features to look for, that you should consider while purchasing. In terms of internal specifications and exterior designs, smartphones have come a long way. While choosing a smartphone, one of the hard choices to make apart from other specifications is the smartphone body. Here…
- In this era, smartphones have grown to be an essential part of our lives but purchasing a perfect smartphone is a tedious process. Apart from other features, when it comes to buying a smartphone based on its display, a variety of displays are available in the market across a wide range of smartphones and it’s…
- Samsung Galaxy M31s is a new addition to the Monster M-series by Samsung with large battery life and great overall performance.
- The Redmi Note 9 Pro/Pro Max is a premium-looking phone with a good camera and battery.
- Vivo X50 is a mid-range smartphone with an ultimate camera performance.