Oppo Reno 4 Pro Artist Limited Edition Launched
Oppo has released an artist edition of their Oppo Reno 4 Pro smartphone. It has a special paint job as well as engraved artwork on the back panel.
Highlights of the Story
- Released for 4299 yuan which is approximately Rs 46,300
- Has a 6.5-inch Full HD+ AMOLED
- Powered by Snapdragon 765G
- 12 GB RAM | 256 GB ROM
- Launched in association with James Jean
Oppo has come up with this device in association with James Jean. This edition is very likely to attract artists from around the globe. James Jean is actually a very popular figure in the realm of art. He has even designed cover arts for Marvel and DC. Not just that, the man has designed posters for movies like Blade Runner 2049 and The Shape of Water.
From magical creatures to the extravagant SoleLuna logo right at the back, the Oppo Reno 4 Pro seems irresistible. The design elements that cover the back are actually a part of an artwork. The theme basically showcases an escape from reality. We can see the SoleLuna logo in the packaging too.
Also read: Leaked: Motorola E7 Plus Specifications
Oppo Reno 4 Pro Artist Limited Edition Specifications
The limited edition device flaunts a beautiful 6.5-inch Full HD+ AMOLED. It also has a 90Hz display which makes things more seamless. The device is only available in a 12 GB RAM and 265 GB ROM variant.
The device is powered by the Snapdragon 765G. It runs on Android 10 and has Oppo’s very own ColorOS 7.2.
The specifications are in fact the exact same as its 5G variant. It has the similar quad camera setup of a 48-megapixel primary sensor, an 8-megapixel ultra-wide camera, a 2-megapixel macro and a 2-megapixel mono camera. The front camera features a 32-megapixel camera with the Sony IMX616 sensor.
The Oppo Reno 4 Pro has a 4000 mAh battery along with 65W fast charging support. In terms of connectivity, the device has dual 4G VoLTE, Bluetooth, WiFi, GPS as well as a USB Type C port.
Recently, Oppo launched another 5G device, the A72 which comes with 8 GB RAM and 128 GB ROM and is powered by the MediaTek Dimensity 720 processor. It also packs a Mali-G75 for a GPU. It runs on Android 10 and has Oppo’s very own UI.
The smartphone was launched for 4299 yuan which is roughly Rs 46, 300.
Also read: Vivo S1 Prime Launched In Myanmar
Collaborations with artists have become trendy now. Not only does it stylize a particular device to a whole new extent, it attracts several different groups of people. A very good example of this would be Realme’s collaboration with Jose Levy on the design of the Realme Buds Q.
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…